ADVERTISEMENT

The Douchebag fantasy golf thread.

Looks like @twenty02 is gonna have to wait another week to play. Dude, you should just reserve your spot and draft later.

I like the idea of Furyk as Ryder Cup captain. Seems like a logical choice.

I like the idea of Furyk as Ryder Cup captain. Seems like a logical choice.

I drafted an epic team this week. Gribble, Sneds, Varner and Patrick Rodgers all heading for a missed cut!!!!!! I am the kiss of death for these guys.

Reactions: Eppy99
Golf is such a wildcard anymore. To think Tiger could come back against these guys is non reality. He is done. He had his chance and he won 14 majors. Game over. He can't compete with the young guys anymore.

The tour is heading to Cali. Invites are out. We're expanding to 16 this week. @twenty02 this is your chance to get back in. Don't eff it up. Even if you sober up by Wed there should be a spot.

Reactions: IU40IU and twenty02
The tour is heading to Cali. Invites are out. We're expanding to 16 this week. @twenty02 this is your chance to get back in. Don't eff it up. Even if you sober up by Wed there should be a spot.

Monday was a holiday, so now I'm off schedule. But I'll try to pull it together.

I'm done with football for the year. Not a bad ROI. I suppose drinks are on me after cashing so many times. That's ok, i still suck at golf. Hopefully year two I will improve.

So with play across 3 courses this week, I'm guessing the cut won't come until after 3rd round?

Yep, and if there's 78 people at cut they drop to top 60 plus ties.

Tiger Woods this week $7900. Bargain or a trap?

giphy.gif

Reactions: Eppy99
BTW, if you didn't notice DK has a nice $3 entry contest with 1st place taking down 100k. I guess they're figuring with football over they can capture some new players. Good week to play some h2h versus new players. Won a ticket for the $333 contest this past week. I've never played this high entry contest so I'm pretty stoked to give it a shot. Only 834 players with a top prize of 50k.

BTW, if you didn't notice DK has a nice $3 entry contest with 1st place taking down 100k. I guess they're figuring with football over they can capture some new players. Good week to play some h2h versus new players. Won a ticket for the $333 contest this past week. I've never played this high entry contest so I'm pretty stoked to give it a shot. Only 834 players with a top prize of 50k.

The numbers seem strange to me this week. Some bargains and other players over priced in my opinion. Good week to try the $3 contest. I am staying away from the Big Cat this week. Great to see him back though.

The numbers seem strange to me this week. Some bargains and other players over priced in my opinion. Good week to try the $3 contest. I am staying away from the Big Cat this week. Great to see him back though.
DK is trying to lure people in this week. Football is over, bigger prizes, they released the prices early. There is tons of value so the new player can easily build an all star lineup.

Yo, whatever happened to @Foosier? Is that cat still around? I don't see him on here and I don't think he's played DK for awhile.

Reactions: C-$
I'm in and I picked a shitball team so I can sandbag you jerks. Clutter was capturing all my DK emails.
welcome back to last place. @C-$ moves up a spot. Actually c-$ cashed last week. He's no longer in the cellar.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT