ADVERTISEMENT

The Douchebag fantasy golf thread.

I was looking good after two rounds in the golf, nice lead and only one to have all golfers make the cut. Then Danny Lee shits the bed and WD's.

I am out this week for golf. these tournaments just don't interest me. just wanted to let you know so you aren't counting on me. if you're in an absolute bind and need someone at last minute, let me know and i will join.

I am out this week for golf. these tournaments just don't interest me. just wanted to let you know so you aren't counting on me. if you're in an absolute bind and need someone at last minute, let me know and i will join.
I have to admit I'm playing but haven't really been in to it lately.

Thank you Eppy99 for cheating me out of my 3rd place money this week by changing the format without telling us.I could have used that $10!!!!

Thank you Eppy99 for cheating me out of my 3rd place money this week by changing the format without telling us.I could have used that $10!!!!
Dude, there's only 10 entries. At some point it gets to be a participation award. I thought 20% winners was good enough.

Perhaps I should have consulted first....my apologies. I owe you a $10 lap dance from PT's.

Dude, there's only 10 entries. At some point it gets to be a participation award. I thought 20% winners was good enough.

Perhaps I should have consulted first....my apologies. I owe you a $10 lap dance from PT's.

If that is what is being offered I accept.
We now have a contract.

Reactions: Eppy99

I'll be back when it feels like golf season!!

Reactions: cryano
I wondered why I have been having more fun on the cooler lately and felt bad about it.... Then I opened this after 24 previous unread pages. I don't feel bad anymore. Thanks for the confirmation guys.

If you didn't notice I posted a golf game on DK. It's a small field, but it does include Tiger unitl he decides to pull out. There are 10 spots with top 3 cashing.

Reactions: twenty02
If you didn't notice I posted a golf game on DK. It's a small field, but it does include Tiger unitl he decides to pull out. There are 10 spots with top 3 cashing.
Must be a slow day for @twenty02. He's already signed up for the contest and it's only Tuesday.

I wish all the DK weeks were like this one.

With only 15 players in the field you can go from 1st to last to 1st in a matter of hours.

Reactions: IU40IU
As long as you don't unknowing draft someone with a bad back that WD's.

You need to watch more Golf Channel. He's been having problems for a while....he only tried to play because he lives right there and it's his home track. But his WD was not surprising.

You need to watch more Golf Channel. He's been having problems for a while....he only tried to play because he lives right there and it's his home track. But his WD was not surprising.
Yeah, I had to do a quick last minute line up without much thought.

I'm getting tired of Grillo...been picking him and waiting for him to break through to no avail. lol he's going to do it the time i don't pick him, though. guarantee it.

Had 1st and 2nd on my team...still came in 5th. Ha.
Yea, other than Tiger playing there wasn't a real reason to have a contest. Too difficult with only 18 players. Maybe this would have been the week to make it winner takes all.

Yea, other than Tiger playing there wasn't a real reason to have a contest. Too difficult with only 18 players. Maybe this would have been the week to make it winner takes all.

Then I wouldn't have won 9 bucks. I liked it how you had it set up. :)

9 bucks won't even get you a lap dance with a girl that has all her teeth.

True. But it's golf. I think golf is the toughest sport to win anything in. It's a toss up basically every week. Not to mention I haven't won chit in golf league for quite some time. I'll take what scraps I can.

Kinda excited to play some golf again. Not a big fan of these smaller events though. Makes it harder to have a unique lineup.

Planning to run NFL through the 4 game slates. Should be fun.

Kinda excited to play some golf again. Not a big fan of these smaller events though. Makes it harder to have a unique lineup.

Planning to run NFL through the 4 game slates. Should be fun.

You douchebags playing this week? I didn't see an invite.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT