ADVERTISEMENT

The Douchebag fantasy golf thread.

Never assume I'm capable of anything other than banging the wife and shitting. Sometimes those are debatable too.

I do have a PayPal account, but not sure how to avoid a DK rake.

It would be difficult. Unless you are just doing a very basic pool. I'm fine paying the rake.

I'm good with $5, and $10 for the majors.

Still have 5 spots to fill for this week. Get er done beetches.
Just hit it. Took Hoffman again, so nobody else should take him. Taking Day too for what that's worth. Time for Draftkings to pay out dammit.

Still have 5 spots to fill for this week. Get er done beetches.

Eppy - If/when you're ever inneed a last minute ringer(s), for this tournament or otherwise, more often than not I should be able to get a guy or three to fill things out at the 11th hour.

So just say the word any time you think it's necessary and I'll get on it. That stands for today, tomorrow, and/or any other day moving forward

Last edited:
Reactions: Eppy99
@Timmy! get the lefty warmed up. I'll need a DK user name to send out an invite. If @bshields doesnt get his ass in by 11:00 we gotta move forward.

I got:
Berger 11.8%
Hearn 5.9
Horschel 41%
W. Kim 11.8
Kizzire 35%
Toms 11.8

Some pretty highly owned players this week. Horschel, Fowler 41%, Howell 47%.

Suprised Day was less than Fowler. Rose is 29%.

I'm surprised only C$ playd Hoosier hometown boy Collins after his 3rd place last week - I avoided him thinking he'd be played by too many at only $6400.

Reactions: C-$
Looking at it now I wish Id taken Collins over K Bradley, and upgraded Weekley with the extra $...

I don't think anyone took a flyer on Charlie Hoffman. That's a bit surprising.

I normally don't blow my money on one player, but this week, Day was too hard to resist taking.

Great start for me. I’m sitting a combined 8 under through 5 with the 4 guys that have tee’d off for me (90 DK pts), and currently sit as the early leader of the AOTF challenge

IMO, Retief Goosen was overlooked. I have him and 1 other person does as well. For a player who's consistently been a top 25 finisher in the Zurich Classic, Goosen, at his very affordable $6,500 price tag, was a no-brainer for me.

Here's what I got....

JYNS13r.jpg

Last edited:
Great start for me. I’m sitting a combined 8 under through 5 with the 4 guys that have tee’d off for me (90 DK pts), and currently sit as the early leader of the AOTF challenge

IMO, Retief Goosen was overlooked. I have him and 1 other person does as well. For a player who's consistently been a top 25 finisher in the Zurich Classic, Goosen, at his very affordable $6,500 price tag, was a no-brainer for me.

Here's what I got....

JYNS13r.jpg

Goosen! He's just kiiiiiling it. 6 under through 9.

Clearly, he knows his way around this course pretty goddman well.

Smylie Kauffman absolutely crashed and burned this afternoon. Totally killed what was a promising weekend for me.

Reactions: Krafty97grad
I will not comment about my current position. It will surely jinx me.

Final round on Golf channel and a cup o Joe. Every Monday morning should start this way.

I've not been able to watch any of it this weekend. I'm on the fringe of placing in top 5. cmon boys. keep my streak alive!

My boy Hun-An had a great sprint home....but looks like he shat himself in the playoff?

All right. So we tried out the top 5 pays. Any new opinions?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT