I got:

Casey
Haas
Kuchar
Davis Love
Martin
Streb

Is this the week I cash?

I'm one of the Day people. Way I saw it, yeah, Day's natural advantages of his superior long game relative to the rest of the field won't be as beneficial to him playing on this particular course as they normally would be elsewhere, but he's still Jason f*ckin' Day, the current #1 player in the world, and he's competing against a field that I believe is devoid of a single other player ranked in the top 10. So for me, I was willing to pay the hefty price-tag. I love this shit.

My lineup
Jason Day
Charley Hoffman
Ryan Palmer
Bryson DeChambeau
K.J. Choi
Ernie Els (He better not 6 putt again)

Last edited:
I'm one of the Day people. Way I saw it, yeah, Day's natural advantages of his superior long game relative to the rest of the field won't be as beneficial to him playing on this particular course as they normally would be elsewhere, but he's still Jason f*ckin' Day, the current #1 player in the world, and he's competing against a field that I believe is devoid of a single other player ranked in the top 10. So for me, I was willing to pay the hefty price-tag. I love this shit.

My lineup
Jason Day
Charley Hoffman
Ryan Palmer
Bryson DeChambeau
K.J. Choi
Ernie Els (He better not 6 putt again)
Is RBC a sponsor of his? Relative to the field Day's salary isn't that high.

I also think the salary for the mad scientist Bryson is a bit steep.

Just downloaded the PGA tour app. Makes me appreciate just how awesome the Masters App was last week. Much easier to follow scoring and better for fantasy.

I don't like the color coded crap on this PGA app. Give me my circle or square damnit.

Reactions: IU40IU
My squad this week:
L Donald
Horschel
Kuchar
B Martin
Webb Simpson
Brendan Steele

It's about as early as can be, but I see Hoffman's off to a hot start. 4 under through 7.

Last edited:
Wanted to take a screen shot of this so that I can think back and remember what it was like to be a winner, no matter how brief.

Russell Henley 6.7% T51 (+2)
34 (2)
Rd 1: Thru 8
6 PAR, 2 BOG 2
Charley Hoffman 13.3% 1 (-4)
24 (-4)
Rd 1: Thru 7
3 PAR, 4 BIR, 1 WINS 43.5
Kevin Kisner 26.7% T59 (+3)
34 (3)
6 PAR, 1 BOG, 1 DBB 1.5
Matt Kuchar 33.3% T3 (-2)
29 (-2)
6 PAR, 2 BIR, 1 3rd 27
Jeff Overton 20.0% T25 (E)
44 (E)
Rd 1: Thru 11
5 PAR, 3 BIR, 3 BOG, 1 21st-25th 14
Ian Poulter 13.3%
Tee Time: 11:50 am
TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 88.00

Reactions: C-$
Wanted to take a screen shot of this so that I can think back and remember what it was like to be a winner, no matter how brief.

Russell Henley 6.7% T51 (+2)
34 (2)
6 PAR, 2 BOG 2
Charley Hoffman 13.3% 1 (-4)
24 (-4)
Rd 1: Thru 7
3 PAR, 4 BIR, 1 WINS 43.5
Kevin Kisner 26.7% T59 (+3)
34 (3)
6 PAR, 1 BOG, 1 DBB 1.5
Matt Kuchar 33.3% T3 (-2)
29 (-2)
6 PAR, 2 BIR, 1 3rd 27
Jeff Overton 20.0% T25 (E)
44 (E)
Rd 1: Thru 11
5 PAR, 3 BIR, 3 BOG, 1 21st-25th 14
Ian Poulter 13.3%
Tee Time: 11:50 am
TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 88.00

Good thing that you did, because 2 minutes later you're no longer leading. I'm up 87-86 on you. Of course this is likely to change about 66 more times between now and and the end of the tournament on Sunday.

Last edited:
Reactions: C-$
I think I shot 99 the day I played Harbour Town. It was 116 degrees. We played with caddies. Caddy told me the best feeling in the world is walking up the fairway with your putter in your hand. He also told me after driver, 4 iron, wedge to reach a par five that Daley used driver 8 iron to reach the same green. I told him to shut up.

I think I shot 99 the day I played Harbour Town. It was 116 degrees. We played with caddies. Caddy told me the best feeling in the world is walking up the fairway with your putter in your hand. He also told me after driver, 4 iron, wedge to reach a par five that Daley used driver 8 iron to reach the same green. I told him to shut up.

I played it a few years ago. Awesome course. Birdied the first hole. I should have stopped there. The wind on 17 was crazy.

ieQx97P.png

I took him! I went totally different strategy for me. 2 big horses and 4 scrubs. Freaking Sneds screwed the hell out of me.

Have been so busy this week, this the first 1 even looked at this....was happily shocked that all 6 of my guys made the cut, that's a first for me.

Have been so busy this week, this the first 1 even looked at this....was happily shocked that all 6 of my guys made the cut, that's a first for me.
I tried a new strategy this week. Doesn't look like it is working too well.

At one point today I had all 3 players that were tied a top the leaderboard when Day, DeChambeau, and Charley Hoffman were all tied at 6 under.

Day then goes on to shoot the 4th worst single round of golf he's ever had in his entire professional career. Figures.

What the hell happened out there today, Jason? You embarrassed yourself. Get your shit together, let's go!

Why stop now? Might as well keep donating my money to you guys.

Yeah, your squad had a rough performance at the RBC, to say the least. 3 guys missed the cut and a 4th (Harris English) who withdrew from the tournament out of the blue after just 1 round of play. Couple that with a 23rd and 54th place finish from the 2 players that actually did tee it up for you over the weekend, and.....well, you saw the results.

The beauty of it all is that the slate is clean for you now. The Valero Texas Open awaits. Get in there

(once Eppy creates the challenge group that is)

Invites out beetches. Added someone this week. Hopefully we'll fill.

Sent out a link to another DK $3 tourney I've been playing weekly. Don't confuse the two dumb dumb's.

Btw, aren't people down in Texas building arks? Should be interesting to see how the rain affects the course or if they'll even be able to play.

Im in - and copied my no-names into one of the 0.25 pools too - hope I hit it big for $2.75!

@Eppy99 What's the other league you invited us to this week? Not sure I'll enter that one but couldn't find a description...
Sorry about that. I couldn't add a comment to the invite. I was just sending everyone a link to an additional tourney I play on DK. Thought it would be fun to compare lineups/scores. I won't do that again. I usually play this $3 game each week as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT