ADVERTISEMENT

The Douchebag fantasy golf thread.

Reactions: Eppy99
It's been awhile degenerates. I haven't played golf in awhile and after taking a long time off from DFS football I made my comeback starting 3 weeks ago. Well, today I had my biggest win and should probably retire again from fantasy sports. Today I won the week 10 Draftkings Millionaire Maker. I've had a lot of close calls in golf, but honestly this was sorta our of nowhere. Since I won this contest I get automatically entered in the 200 person Football live final down in Miami. I have to figure out if the wife will let me go in person. WE're pretty care with the Covid protocols but now that our youngest just got her first shot, I'm hoping maybe the wife and I can head down to Miami together and do this live in person championship. Top prize takes 2.5 million! Hope you all are well! Wish we could all celebrate together! Peace out!
holy shit due

that is amazing

congrats

Only 4 people in right now. It might cancel the contest. I'll get it out earlier next week.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
I’m in bitches. The OG of fantasy golf is here to play. Bow to me now!

We have 6 people, so the top 3 will pay out. Still a couple of hours left if you want to give money to Eppy the millionaire.

Reactions: Eppy99
Golf timeout...need some Golf Humor. It’s been shared many times before but my god it never gets old 😂

Still some spots open for anyone who wants in. There's also still enough time. Contest closes at noon tomorrow.

I would have. I don't do my lineups until Wednesday evening, so it would have screwed me for sure.

Bill Murray alone is worth the rest of it

Gomn5E8.jpg

03vVV5W.jpg

m5otDdM.jpg

Douchebags, this has quickly become one of my favorite events each year. If I'm not mistaken this is our anniversary tournament. I think our very first contest was this tourney. Lets fill this baby up. Come give me your money. Maybe we need some new blood to start playing or some of the old names. Yes thats you @twenty02

Douchebags, this has quickly become one of my favorite events each year. If I'm not mistaken this is our anniversary tournament. I think our very first contest was this tourney. Lets fill this baby up. Come give me your money. Maybe we need some new blood to start playing or some of the old names. Yes thats you @twenty02
Explain the rules.
i might waste some money
im getting back in the game

maybe keep me outta politics

Explain the rules.
i might waste some money
im getting back in the game

maybe keep me outta politics

In Short pick 6 golfers while staying under a cap of 50k. The better golfers have a higher salary so you can’t stack all the favorites. You can read the the linked rules for how scoring works. Join us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT