ADVERTISEMENT

The Dakich effect

alanh13

Recruit
Aug 29, 2022
1430 Indy Sports Ticket was the 6th most locally listened to station last week. 1070 the Fan plummeted to 18th. Love him or hate him, he brings listeners

1430 Indy Sports Ticket was the 6th most locally listened to station last week. 1070 the Fan plummeted to 18th. Love him or hate him, he brings listeners
He does have some interesting guests on his radio show. Contrary to popular belief he does want IU to do well, likes IU ... what ex-player wouldn't, except the ones that have transferred since 1971. He speaks the truth from what I have heard on this new show. Some things he and Todd Leary talked about actually happened in the following games. LOL

He does have some interesting guests on his radio show. Contrary to popular belief he does want IU to do well, likes IU ... what ex-player wouldn't, except the ones that have transferred since 1971. He speaks the truth from what I have heard on this new show. Some things he and Todd Leary talked about actually happened in the following games. LOL
Except when he called games. He went out of his way too often to prove his objectivesness by downplaying IU, much to the point that he was no longer objective. I hated listening to him call IU games on TV.

Last edited:
Reactions: iubhounds
he knows basketball, but that's about it.
When IU is down he rips them. That makes Purdue fans happy. He always will be in IU's corner though. He placates Purdue fans but ultimately hopes they lose. I like the guy. He brings in good guests and on the surface is fair. I just wonder if Purdue makes the FF if he'd actually root for them. Doubtful.
As far as him doing games, I thought he did a good job. He does know basketball. I thought the same about Robbie at first. He tried a little too hard not to be a Boiler.
Enjoy the game.

When IU is down he rips them. That makes Purdue fans happy. He always will be in IU's corner though. He placates Purdue fans but ultimately hopes they lose. I like the guy. He brings in good guests and on the surface is fair. I just wonder if Purdue makes the FF if he'd actually root for them. Doubtful.
As far as him doing games, I thought he did a good job. He does know basketball. I thought the same about Robbie at first. He tried a little too hard not to be a Boiler.
Enjoy the game.
You're naive. The host of this thread is LITERALLY Dakich. He keeps trying to pump relevancy upon himself by posting here. He's worthless.

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT