ADVERTISEMENT

The Cyber Ninjas

17,000+ duplicate ballots that Maricopa County never mentioned. = Illegal

23,000+ mail in ballots that were somehow sent to people who had already moved to a new location. Forwarding ballots is illegal.

95% of mail ins were legible signatures and after Nov 4th, 95% were illegible signatures.

Voting machines were connected to the internet. = Illegal

The last OS patch and security updates were done in the end of 2019 when Dominion's software was loaded. = ****ing stupid or intentional. Pick one.

One machine was found to have two different hard drives which were bootable to different configurations. The second hard drive contained non-Maricopa information. = Illegal

They failed to preserve the security logs. They had shared accounts and passwords. = VERY ****ing illegal

They refused to provide the router logs and a bevy of other critical information that would have provided clarity into these issues until AFTER the audit results were presented. They still haven't handed them over. = Suspect behavior at best.

They purged a database which held election results the DAY BEFORE the audit began. = Abso****inglutely illegal

Categorical election fraud in Maricopa County was unequivocally proven by this Audit report. = Illegal

The Maricopa Audit was extremely secure, comprehensive and accurate. Many other states will attempt to replicate what they accomplished.
Links?

• Haha
Reactions: outside shooter

23,000+ mail in ballots that were somehow sent to people who had already moved to a new location. Forwarding ballots is illegal.

95% of mail ins were legible signatures and after Nov 4th, 95% were illegible signatures.

The last OS patch and security updates were done in the end of 2019 when Dominion's software was loaded. = ****ing stupid or intentional. Pick one.

One machine was found to have two different hard drives which were bootable to different configurations. The second hard drive contained non-Maricopa information. = Illegal

They failed to preserve the security logs. They had shared accounts and passwords. = VERY ****ing illegal

They refused to provide the router logs and a bevy of other critical information that would have provided clarity into these issues until AFTER the audit results were presented. They still haven't handed them over. = Suspect behavior at best.

They purged a database which held election results the DAY BEFORE the audit began. = Abso****inglutely illegal

Categorical election fraud in Maricopa County was unequivocally proven by this Audit report. = Illegal

The Maricopa Audit was extremely secure, comprehensive and accurate. Many other states will attempt to replicate what they accomplished.
Trump lost. Again.

Where do you get this nonsense? Link something.

Reactions: largemouth
Asking for links is beside the point. Links won't make the claims any more legitimate.
That's become true more and more. People need to think for themselves. Too many links are just more bs. Common sense tells us all we need to know about the election

Last edited:
That's become true more and more. People need to think for themselves. Too many links are just more bs. Common sense tells us all we need to know about the election
I get your point, but election results aren't intuitive. No one could argue, for example, that Biden couldn't possibly have won because he only had 100 people at his rallies while Trump had 10,000. Oh wait. Never mind.

My mother received a mail in ballot for my deceased father to vote in the 2020 election.

This is what mental illness looks like in practice....

Your point appears to be she could have.

But "could have" doesn't cut it. "Could have" is not fraud.
What people like this guy don't seem to understand is that there's zero evidence of millions or even thousands of voters who are looking to game the election system. People will do anything to get an extra buck, but they're hardly champing at the bit to get a second vote.

What people like this guy don't seem to understand is that there's zero evidence of millions or even thousands of voters who are looking to game the election system. People will do anything to get an extra buck, but they're hardly champing at the bit to get a second vote.
The risk/reward just isn't there. Yes, every vote counts, but one extra vote doesn't count that much when you take the consequences into account.

Not to mention just how many people really would give a shit enough to even think about taking the risk.

This thought that election fraud is somehow only a liberal thing is what is really bonkers.

How many instances have come out where dead trumpers voted or recounts have concluded where trump lost by more after the recount. Seems to be a lot of errors in trump's favor but some posters keep pushing voter fraud as something done by dems

This thought that election fraud is somehow only a liberal thing is what is really bonkers.

How many instances have come out where dead trumpers voted or recounts have concluded where trump lost by more after the recount. Seems to be a lot of errors in trump's favor but some posters keep pushing voter fraud as something done by dems
Here's the most comprehensive list I've found (but it only goes back to the 80s) and fraud seems to be a bipartisan effort in recent years. They link to sources which appears to be court documents for most of them.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
It’s not that hard. Verify votes are from eligible voters and transparency instead of hiding behind covered windows. Yes I know Dems already doing that.

Okay but then you have to presume people are availing themselves of the opportunity to cheat, and the risk attendant to same. Where is that evidence
I’m not concerned with evidence of cheating. I’m concerned with evidence of a system vulnerable to cheating. We spend bazillions on securing our finances. Voting should be the same. Hundreds of unvoted ballots found in the DUI vehicle in California concerns me. Some Democrats are more concerned with faked vaccine certificates than they are with faked votes.

I’m not concerned with evidence of cheating. I’m concerned with evidence of a system vulnerable to cheating. We spend bazillions on securing our finances. Voting should be the same. Hundreds of unvoted ballots found in the DUI vehicle in California concerns me. Some Democrats are more concerned with faked vaccine certificates than they are with faked votes.
Coulda!

Reactions: Bill4411
It’s not that hard. Verify votes are from eligible voters and transparency instead of hiding behind covered windows. Yes I know Dems already doing that.
Everyone know that it's a fact that the fraudulent votes for Trump more than outweighed the fraudulent votes for Biden.
(No links provided, since that's what we are doing now.)

Voting is a total sham. Any and all Trumpsters should permanently boycott this rigged system.

Voting is a total sham. Any and all Trumpsters should permanently boycott this rigged system.
After the 2000 Florida recounts and litigation, congress passed the Help America Vote Act. A big part of that act was voting apparatus security. Our county spent $2 million to comply. Now you idiots think voting integrity is a big joke.cuz TRUMP!

After the 2000 Florida recounts and litigation, congress passed the Help America Vote Act. A big part of that act was voting apparatus security. Our county spent $2 million to comply. Now you idiots think voting integrity is a big joke.cuz TRUMP!

If there was any real evidence that voting fraud was a problem, I'd be concerned too. But it's as elusive as Bigfoot.

I'd rather focus resources on real problems, not imaginary ones fabricated by sore losers

If there was any real evidence that voting fraud was a problem, I'd be concerned too. But it's as elusive as Bigfoot.

I'd rather focus resources on real problems, not imaginary ones fabricated by sore losers
Auditors and cyber security experts recommend more precautions based on exposure to risk, not upon whether there is an actual bad guy lurking in the weeds.

Business as usual for the GOP meant losing elections and strengthening the bureaucracy.

The GOP talks a good game but has always been Democrat-lite when in office.

Trump may be an asshole, but he was an effective asshole as President. If nothing else, reversing Obama edicts was an agenda.

I believe he would have set a much stronger agenda in a 2nd term, but I doubt we'll ever know.
Trump isn't out of the game.

Reactions: Lucy01
What's the reinstatement date now?
Winter. The grifters need a bigger window to continue the grift and it gives them more time to think of a new reason for why the reinstatement hasn’t happened. I’m not sure what the grifters are worried about because Trump humpers are too goddamn stupid to catch on.

Reactions: cosmickid

Are you referring to recent changes to election laws?

Cheating, like state legislators overturning voter preference by choosing electors?

The GOP has an interest in perpetuating the idea that our elections are susceptible to fraud, because it allows them to justify all sorts of changes to election laws, from restricting hours and voting locations, to the more obviously undemocratic attempts (so far failed, thankfully), to give legislatures the power to overrule election certification.

If Republicans really wanted Americans to have faith in the electoral system, they only need do one thing: stop publicly undermining faith in the electoral system.

Okay but then you have to presume people are availing themselves of the opportunity to cheat, and the risk attendant to same. Where is that evidence
And, Stoll also is implying that his anecdote proves something is wrong with mail-in ballots that is different from the problems with voting in person. Not necessarily so.

My family still has my late parents' driver licenses. They are expired now, but there probably were a couple elections after their deaths and before the expiration dates. From what I've seen voting live at polls, it would be relatively easy for someone of a comparable age to take those driver licenses to the polls on election day and vote in place of the deceased. Election day security isn't likely to detect dead voters either.

Many signatures are just scribbles. Authentic signatures are not identical. How hard would it be to manually forge a scribbled signature like this?

Trump-signatures.jpg

Why would anyone think a typical poll worker will be able to detect forged signatures from dead voters?

Sore ass losers. Get a grip. Stop regurgitated Facebook hearsay.

Are you referring to recent changes to election laws?

Cheating, like state legislators overturning voter preference by choosing electors?
There is no rule that voters get to choose electors. Legislators can chose them and that isn’t cheating.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT