ADVERTISEMENT

Good news for Biden

Biden wouldn’t recognize Putin if you showed him a picture
Trump wouldn't recognize his ex wife if you showed him a picture.

And that has some evidence to it given he thought e Jean Carroll was his ex wife. Your snark has no supporting evidence.

Let me ask you: who would the source or journalist need to be for you to believe the story? Obviously a MAGA loving journalist like Shellenberger is not good enough for you. Dws
I believe the multiple stories and books I read in the past detailing how much Putin hated Hillary and the reasons why he wanted Trump and what they did and attempted to do to help him. Hillary and Putin had quite a bit of history and no, sorry I don’t believe for a moment he actually wanted her , nor do I believe he wants Biden.

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
Let me ask you: who would the source or journalist need to be for you to believe the story? Obviously a MAGA loving journalist like Shellenberger is not good enough for you. Dws
For example I believe Russian ambassador Michael McFaul and John Brennan and the comments they have made about Putin’s relationship with Hillary. Hacking the DNC and releasing things to hurt her is an awfully funny way to help get her elected, wouldn’t you agree? But Putin knows some people will fall for it.

I believe the multiple stories and books I read in the past detailing how much Putin hated Hillary and the reasons why he wanted Trump and what they did and attempted to do to help him. Hillary and Putin had quite a bit of history and no, sorry I don’t believe for a moment he actually wanted her , nor do I believe he wants Biden.

That is not what I asked you. Shellenberger is a great reporter and has been for a long time. Maybe you'll believe the story when MSNBC says it's OK to believe it.

Reactions: Spartans9312
That is not what I asked you. Shellenberger is a great reporter and has been for a long time. Maybe you'll believe the story when MSNBC says it's OK to believe it.
I rarely watch MSNBC. I don’t read anything Dmb brings to the board since it is generally from unreliable sources. But after reading it, I am skeptical. Lots of unnamed sources and conclusions that don’t say how they reached them. We’ll see.

All he wants is a divided US and he is winning

Reactions: NPT
I rarely watch MSNBC. I don’t read anything Dmb brings to the board since it is generally from unreliable sources. But after reading it, I am skeptical. Lots of unnamed sources and conclusions that don’t say how they reached them. We’ll see.
Why wouldn’t he want Biden as President.. Half the time he can’t even wipe his own ass!

When Biden starts saying sweet things about putin let me know.

Putin is just messing with people
Let me explain.... the laughing emojis means it was a JOKE.

Who gives a shit who Putin endorses but the usual people come out in force to defend their side.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Let me explain.... the laughing emojis means it was a JOKE.

Who gives a shit who Putin endorses but the usual people come out in force to defend their side.
Laughing emojis aren't always used to signify it is a joke.

Just like the usual people that snipe at Biden and defend all that is trump.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT