ADVERTISEMENT

The best part of Biden dropping out

The Elon talk was.... Interesting ....

A lot of the normal Trump ramblings that often said nothing. But at least he talked in an open forum for what must have been a couple hours.

Kamala needs to step up and do something even approaching that
Stream of consciousness rambling from trump?

Stream of consciousness rambling from trump?

Elon had some really good discussion points but of course Trump didn't really have any intellectual response to any of them... Even when Elon would bring them up like 3 or 4 times in a row. Trump is just like the typical C student that can talk a lot and really say nothing.

He's just a salesman like he's always been. Has the depth of AstroTurf. His winning and losing score is how much money you make.

Elon had some really good discussion points but of course Trump didn't really have any intellectual response to any of them... Even when Elon would bring them up like 3 or 4 times in a row. Trump is just like the typical C student that can talk a lot and really say nothing.

He's just a salesman like he's always been. Has the depth of AstroTurf. His winning and losing score is how much money you make.
A very old salesman.

Trump is just like the typical C student that can talk a lot and really say nothing.

He's just a salesman like he's always been.

Nervous Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

A lot of the normal Trump ramblings that often said nothing. But at least he talked in an open forum for what must have been a couple hours.

She wont....If she does, its trouble. Very smart not too.

Makes it extra clear how much of an old POS Trump is. We really need to retire this generation.
Retiring the Trump generation won’t make Harris smart, competent or accomplished.

She has no clue about how Medicare works.
She has no clue about fracking or energy
Her cease fire Gaza policy is nuts.
She is totally flummoxed by complicated issues like the border, inflation, taxes.

And according to her staff who skedaddled, she has no interest in spending the time and effort to learn stuff.

1. It won't even come close even with every network station. 2. She doesn't draw. 3. X is blowing the doors off the networks.

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
Retiring the Trump generation won’t make Harris smart, competent or accomplished.

She is totally flummoxed by complicated issues like the border, inflation, taxes.

And according to her staff who skedaddled, she has no interest in spending the time and effort to learn stuff.

I just listened to Trump talk for 2 plus hours. It's quite clear he doesn't have a clue on any of those topics either. I don't know how that helps your argument

I just listened to Trump talk for 2 plus hours. It's quite clear he doesn't have a clue on any of those topics either. I don't know how that helps your argument
It helps when you compare border numbers etc between the two administrations. Equity of outcomes. 2020 progressive agenda vs trump etc. we have a record to compare

Title 42 asylum agreements remain in Mexico then reversals by way of example

Last edited:
I'm sorry...IDC who you are. The fact that the msm is just now catching up and posting its articles after the interview is INSANE. Plus reading all the different BS headlines. This is history, freaking history! I love it and you all should too. The fact that Taibbi and Shelly testified and called these guys out and now were are at a point where one guy on this planet is making a difference regarding free speech. PHENOMENAL!!! Incredible!

The Trump interview is one thing BUT I absolutely LOVE what is happening with X and breaking down the barriers. Arrrrggghhh. Eventually we will NOT be blessed with a platform like this. Appreciate it while we have it folks.

It helps when you compare border numbers etc between the two administrations. Equity of outcomes. 2020 progressive agenda vs trump etc. we have a record

Title 42 asylum agreements remain in Mexico then reversals by way of example

I'm not a big border guy. Best times in our history economically have come shortly after massive immigration waves. Most people I know aren't even having kids.

Trump understood the border and got it right.

Trump understands energy and got it right.

He got USMCA right.

He got Israel, Iran, and Gaza right.

He got taxes right.

He got more right.

Trump has a history of accomplishments. Harris has a history of zilch.

I'm not a big border guy. Best times in our history economically have come shortly after massive immigration waves. Most people I know aren't even having kids.
Cradle to grave benes, border, gas, culture, defund, bail, redistribution. That’s Harris in 2020. She has a record. I get disdain for trump but Harris isn’t a matter of first impression

images

Do you really wanna compare the current millions of unskilled needy asylum seekers who soak up benefits and budgets in every city with our historic immigration waves?

Reactions: Palmbeachhoosier

He got USMCA right.

He got taxes right.

He got more right.

💯 This says it all.

Reactions: Palmbeachhoosier

He got USMCA right.

He got taxes right.

He got more right.

You're nothing if not a consistent mouthpiece, Kellyanne.

I remember when you told me that Trump's political career was done after 2020, and to quit talking about him.

You're nothing if not a consistent mouthpiece, Kellyanne.

I remember when you told me that Trump's political career was done after 2020, and to quit talking about him.
I still believe that. I don’t think Trump will be president again.

I still believe that. I don’t think Trump will be president again.

You're a smart guy.

Don't understand why you need to post what amounts to a regurgitation of the bullet political talking points that every surrogate gets before they go on TV

It's kind of lazy

You're a smart guy.

Don't understand why you need to post what amounts to a regurgitation of the bullet political talking points that every surrogate gets before they go on TV

It's kind of lazy
Because the talking points are true and relevant.

The media, social media, big tech, big education, and big government has reduced the ability of the country to objectively think about Trump.

Because the talking points are true and relevant.

The media, social media, big tech, big education, and big government has reduced the ability of the country to objectively think about Trump.

Ok but I can turn on Fox News at any time of the day and watch someone tell me the same thing from whatever surrogate that's on TV. But I crave something better.

Like crab legs.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Ok but I can turn on Fox News at any time of the day and watch someone tell me the same thing from whatever surrogate that's on TV. But I crave something better.

Like crab legs.
Fox News is a fart in a hurricane compared to all the forces committed to Trump never again being president.

Maybe you should rub the hair on Biden’s legs. Biden said that is more satisfying than crab legs.

It’s just projection. Trump supporters have been painting his opponents with Trump’s shortcomings and issues for years now. Trump is a perpetual liar. Well, Hillary can’t be trusted. Trump is old. Well, Biden has dementia. Trump is an adulterer . Well, Harris slept here way to the top.

It always comes back to this. With Trump, they just don’t care. These are people who can brush 1/6 under the rug. He’s their guy and that’s all that matters.

Last edited:

DMB says Trump doesn’t care about money😂

There is a reason why Trump who had never been a politician before was so good on the economy. He knows first hand what a stranglehold the government is for the worker and for those in business. You have to run through so many hoops and do a lot of zigging and zagging just to survive.

Is there any logic in this thought I'm having?

Whichever party wins in November, very easily could lose ground politically for years and years...because the opposite party will be forced to move closer to the center?

We've seen what happens to the GOP party when Trump is in office. He hasn't changed. If anything he's worse, and a Trump revenge tour will be worse on the GOP than his first term was. Further, I would think another loss to Trump would force Democratic decision makers to audit why the loss happened. And that answer should be pretty clear...the further left the policies and rhetoric, the less popular. Also, it seems to be clear that some of the larger determining demographics in POTUS elections...Minority votes, suburban women...they're trending to more moderate, even conservative values. So as a result of that, we could be looking at a Vance vs Shapiro type race in 28. And I think Shapiro could be a 2 term, strengthen the entire ticket for 8 plus years, kind of guy.

On the flip side...If Harris wins...2 losses by Trump, combined with the likely down ballot damage his campaign will cause... will the GOP finally put him, and anyone like him, out to pasture? I mean, that would have to be a monumentally embarrassing loss? No? It would have to act as smelling salts for the party. Combine that with a Harris Presidency, that will be one of the more progressive administrations we've ever seen... And I would think it would accelerate the shift towards more moderate to conservative desires for large chunks of voters. Would the GOP be ready for Haley? Are there any other rising stars on that side, that are a bit more rational and moderate...Wesley Hunt?...Maybe Charlie Baker gets the NCAA turned around?

I guess my point is...is it inevitable that whoever wins this next POTUS election...its going to end up in a better, more moderate POTUS in 2028 and beyond?

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
There is a reason why Trump who had never been a politician before was so good on the economy. He knows first hand what a stranglehold the government is for the worker and for those in business. You have to run through so many hoops and do a lot of zigging and zagging just to survive.
First off, presidents have very little to do with the economy.

But if we want to pretend they do control the economy then lets talk facts

Obama handed Trump a booming economy.

Trump handed Biden a shit economy.

Would you like to draw the chart on that?

Stock Market Nft GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Whichever party wins in November, very easily could lose ground politically for years and years...because the opposite party will be forced to move closer to the center?

We've seen what happens to the GOP party when Trump is in office. He hasn't changed. If anything he's worse, and a Trump revenge tour will be worse on the GOP than his first term was. Further, I would think another loss to Trump would force Democratic decision makers to audit why the loss happened. And that answer should be pretty clear...the further left the policies and rhetoric, the less popular. Also, it seems to be clear that some of the larger determining demographics in POTUS elections...Minority votes, suburban women...they're trending to more moderate, even conservative values. So as a result of that, we could be looking at a Vance vs Shapiro type race in 28. And I think Shapiro could be a 2 term, strengthen the entire ticket for 8 plus years, kind of guy.

On the flip side...If Harris wins...2 losses by Trump, combined with the likely down ballot damage his campaign will cause... will the GOP finally put him, and anyone like him, out to pasture? I mean, that would have to be a monumentally embarrassing loss? No? It would have to act as smelling salts for the party. Combine that with a Harris Presidency, that will be one of the more progressive administrations we've ever seen... And I would think it would accelerate the shift towards more moderate to conservative desires for large chunks of voters. Would the GOP be ready for Haley? Are there any other rising stars on that side, that are a bit more rational and moderate...Wesley Hunt?...Maybe Charlie Baker gets the NCAA turned around?

I guess my point is...is it inevitable that whoever wins this next POTUS election...its going to end up in a better, more moderate POTUS in 2028 and beyond?
Trump has staked out the most moderate GOP platform in decades. Entitlements cannot and will not be touched, we are going to wind down foreign interventions and protect American industry through protectionist trade policy, a national abortion law is a non-starter, pro gay marriage. About the only thing he is hawkish on is immigration and even there he just seems to want to return to some sense of sanity akin to what we had under the Obama administration.

None of it matters. If you say you want a moderate, there is a moderate already running in this race, so what you're really talking about is Trump temperamentally or "threats to democracy"?

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978

Trump has staked out the most moderate GOP platform in decades. Entitlements cannot and will not be touched, we are going to wind down foreign interventions and protect American industry through protectionist trade policy, a national abortion law is a non-starter, pro gay marriage. About the only thing he is hawkish on is immigration and even there he just seems to want to return to some sense of sanity akin to what we had under the Obama administration.

None of it matters. If you say you want a moderate, there is a moderate already running in this race. So what you're really talking about is Trump temperamentally or "threats to democracy"?

Would be happy to.

I'll help this discussion with the 1800s. We received a lot of Irish and Italians who weren't well-skilled and were discriminated against terribly. The draft riot in NY in the Civil War were unskilled Irish worried the Blacks would move north and pass them in the pecking order.

The Germans sent us some very skilled people, but many non-skilled people. Those came over and moved to Ohio, Indiana Iowa, and Wisconsin.

Many of the Scotch-Irish that came over were unskilled and became dirt farmers (my personal family history).

The Chinese started coming in, unskilled, and we used them to build railroads.

America isn't struggling to produce CEOs, CFOs, and managers. We are struggling to fill lower end jobs. Most restaurants are still short-staffed. Anyone can Google the words "farm labor shortage". We are woefully short of people in that area. In fact, Google "unskilled labor shortage" and see what appears.

None of it matters. If you say you want a moderate, there is a moderate already running in this race, so what you're really talking about is Trump temperamentally or "threats to democracy"?
And Mexico is going to build a wall...

It'll take Harris 1 speech or debate pointing out that some of those things are great "loony left" policies...and Trump will abandon them in his next Tweet.

He and his campaign are scrambling right now. He won't stick with hardly any of those things long term, and if he wins, he certainly won't govern towards them.

And you missed my point... Trump winning will force the LEFT to move to center. Harris winning will force the RIGHT to move to center...or maybe I should have said away from MAGA, wherever that ends up taking them. Towards decent human beings and sane leadership?

it was a relaxed stump speech because he isn't getting nearly as much on networks as he used to. He really isn't even campaigning.

None of it matters. If you say you want a moderate, there is a moderate already running in this race. So what you're really talking about is Trump temperamentally or "threats to democracy"?
Trump is not anti-immigration , he is just anti-illegal immigration. Which you are correct closely mirrors Obama's policy.

And Mexico is going to build a wall...

It'll take Harris 1 speech or debate pointing out that some of those things are great "loony left" policies...and Trump will abandon them in his next Tweet.

He and his campaign are scrambling right now. He won't stick with hardly any of those things long term, and if he wins, he certainly won't govern towards them.

And you missed my point... Trump winning will force the LEFT to move to center. Harris winning will force the RIGHT to move to center...or maybe I should have said away from MAGA, wherever that ends up taking them. Towards decent human beings and sane leadership?
Away from MAGA would be more apt. MAGA is at odds with a lot of longstanding Conservative doctrine. Harris is going to attack Trump over his desire to protect entitlements and bring back good paying manufacturing jobs (however impossible that may be)? I'd like to see that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT