ADVERTISEMENT

The best part of Biden dropping out

Every Haitian woman in Daviess Co…is pregnant. And providing healthcare is a huge challenge. Language barrier is impossible to navigate. It’s not a safe situation
I don’t know if you’re being serious but if you drive the streets west of meridian street you’ll find your statement is fairly accurate.

I don’t know if you’re being serious but if you drive the streets west of meridian street you’ll find your statement is fairly accurate.
I was definitely being serious…I haven’t been that way for a bit now but I assume it hasn’t changed.

Trump will lose regardless.
I do not think this election is over by a long shot. Let’s hear what Harris’ economic plan is in her North Carolina appearance. Debates too will play a huge role. Just moving away from again and again failed Trickle Down supply side BS which has resulted in huge federal debt growth since Reagan under elephant watch, it’s a step in correct direction. Flat tax rate for all!! The GOP must return to fiscal conservation!!!

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
I do not think this election is over by a long shot. Let’s hear what Harris’ economic plan is in her North Carolina appearance. Debates too will play a huge role. Just moving away from again and again failed Trickle Down supply side BS which has resulted in huge federal debt growth since Reagan under elephant watch, it’s a step in correct direction. Flat tax rate for all!! The GOP must return to fiscal conservation!!!
Open border, defund, bail projects, equity of outcomes, the second most liberal senator out of 109, that cackle, and she’s still leading trump. She’s not new. People know her. She’s a horrible candidate and people don’t care. Nothing will change. She’ll win.

Reactions: ulrey
Open border, defund, bail projects, equity of outcomes, the second most liberal senator out of 109, that cackle, and she’s still leading trump. She’s not new. People know her. She’s a horrible candidate and people don’t care. Nothing will change. She’ll win.
Maybe Comer and Gym Jordan can find some dirt on her and help Trump’s cause? Trump taking Vance over Tulsi or some young female was not a great move as it just firmed up the MAGA base Trump already owned. It pushed independents away further. But we still have months until the election. Let’s see how next week goes for Donkey.

Maybe Comer and Gym Jordan can find some dirt on her and help Trump’s cause? Trump taking Vance over Tulsi or some young female was not a great move as it just firmed up the MAGA base Trump already owned. It pushed independents away further. But we still have months until the election. Let’s see how next week goes for Donkey.
It doesn’t matter. She’s the worst choice the Dems could come up with and she’s still winning. They don’t care. There’s nothing she could say or do that isn’t worse than what she’s already said and done. This outcome is predetermined

• Wow
Reactions: Indyhorn
Trump should have picked James or Stefanik

She has said nothing suggesting a movement to the center. She is still on record for Medicare for all, banning fracking, mandatory gun buy-backs, no such thing as illegal immigration, more taxes for incomes over $100k, and more.
She hasn't put forth any policies. Not even on her own website. Honestly if she and the Minnesota dipshit win, this country deserves everything it will get by having them in charge for 4 years.

She hasn't put forth any policies. Not even on her own website. Honestly if she and the Minnesota dipshit win, this country deserves everything it will get by having them in charge for 4 years.
It’ll be close…but I think she wins.

Can Trump win Wisconsin? It comes down to that state

There is a reason why Trump who had never been a politician before was so good on the economy. He knows first hand what a stranglehold the government is for the worker and for those in business. You have to run through so many hoops and do a lot of zigging and zagging just to survive.
a VPN endorsement is all you need to know about Trump voters

She has spoken often of her policies. All we gotta do is believe her. (Quit saying she hasn’t put forth any policies.).

She has spoken often of her policies. All we gotta do is believe her. (Quit saying she hasn’t put forth any policies.).
Recently. I know what she stood for before she became VP and they told her it was in her best interest to shut up so they wouldn't have to report on who she is.

We are going to get Biden Campaign 2.0 where she hides for the next 3 months and the national media (which is almost exclusively just Democrat propaganda now) carries the water for her.

However, what I am saying is that most Presidential candidates will come out and say, "This is what I would like to do if you vote me into office." She has not done that. All we have is stances she has taken on topics in the past. Generally you would force her to speak through that but again, the media will carry the water for her. I have pretty much given up on the idea that "America" is anything more than two groups vying to rule the other. I would react accordingly if I were the next Republican to hold the power....

Recently. I know what she stood for before she became VP and they told her it was in her best interest to shut up so they wouldn't have to report on who she is.

We are going to get Biden Campaign 2.0 where she hides for the next 3 months and the national media (which is almost exclusively just Democrat propaganda now) carries the water for her.

However, what I am saying is that most Presidential candidates will come out and say, "This is what I would like to do if you vote me into office." She has not done that. All we have is stances she has taken on topics in the past. Generally you would force her to speak through that but again, the media will carry the water for her. I have pretty much given up on the idea that "America" is anything more than two groups vying to rule the other. I would react accordingly if I were the next Republican to hold the power....
I disagree. Trump, his campaign, and the GOP should hammer on:

She opposes fracking
She is all in on the Green New Deal
She wants Medicare for all
She is okay with eliminating private health insurance
She wants to decriminalize illegal border crossings
She wants to close migrant detention shelters
She wants to re -imagine policing
She wants to eliminate cash bail
She backed the California criminal lenieNcy laws
She wants more death taxes and more income tax
Despite her happy talk, her staff hated her

In other words, define her with her well documented record. The GOP and Trump are squandering a golden opportunity. Trump can’t get out of his own way. I have no idea why the GOP brain trust doesn’t hammer these points. Maybe they are listening too much to Fox News who can only speak in terms of her hiding from the news.

She opposes fracking

In other words, define her with her well documented record. The GOP and Trump are squandering a golden opportunity. Trump can’t get out of his own way. I have no idea why the GOP brain trust doesn’t hammer these points. Maybe they are listening too much to Fox News who can only speak in terms of her hiding from the news.
I don't disagree with how they should be attacking her but that doesn't negate my point. This is what they are up against.

This is the election interference that occurred in 2020 and it is the election interference occurring now. Those GOP messages you speak of go into the ether unless you have an even nominally "fair" press. Those ads will be curated by the algorithm to reach people who already agree and those you need to convince will never see them and barely hear of them (except to hear that they are false and out of context attacks) and Harris will never have to speak to any of it because everyone, including her supporters here, know that she is an inept lightweight and her best chances are to STFU and let her media allies run interference for her.

This is the same playbook as 2020. "We have told you how bad and evil that other dude is and that is enough. You don't have to know what our plans are because we are all that is good in this world." Propaganda works and they have the biggest blowhorns.

Her plan doesn’t really matter..

I don't disagree with how they should be attacking her but that doesn't negate my point. This is what they are up against.

This is the election interference that occurred in 2020 and it is the election interference occurring now. Those GOP messages you speak of go into the ether unless you have an even nominally "fair" press. Those ads will be curated by the algorithm to reach people who already agree and those you need to convince will never see them and barely hear of them (except to hear that they are false and out of context attacks) and Harris will never have to speak to any of it because everyone, including her supporters here, know that she is an inept lightweight and her best chances are to STFU and let her media allies run interference for her.

This is the same playbook as 2020. "We have told you how bad and evil that other dude is and that is enough. You don't have to know what our plans are because we are all that is good in this world." Propaganda works and they have the biggest blowhorns.
We already know the press not only is shamefully biased, it will also falsify the news as it did in 2020. The GOP can only operate in the environment it has, not the environment it wishes it has. In my view that means hammer Kamala for energy, spending, border, crime, Middle East, and every other issue where she is demonstrably outside the consent of the governed.

Last edited:

She opposes fracking

Agreed fully Trump is not right in the head these days, arteries hardened etc. He should win easily but they need to dope him up so he cannot speak. Vance on the other hand is verbose, articulate but like sofas and hates non nuclear families which is not a group to alienate if you want to win general elections in this era.

Agreed fully Trump is not right in the head these days, arteries hardened etc. He should win easily but they need to dope him up so he cannot speak. Vance on the other hand is verbose, articulate but like sofas and hates non nuclear families which is not a group to alienate if you want to win general elections in this era.
insert Chappelle show's fk yo couch .gif

Yep. The notion that the reason the GOP is Trump is nonsense. Republicans have been getting their asses handed to them since 1992. The reason is because liberals control more of the MSM. It gets them the extra 3-5% they need.

Yep. The notion that the reason the GOP is Trump is nonsense. Republicans have been getting their asses handed to them since 1992. The reason is because liberals control more of the MSM. It gets them the extra 3-5% they need.
W Bush had two terms, Trump a single term so far, yes your timeline includes two Clinton and two Obama administrations, but score is 7-3- the tide turned hard when Trump took ownership of elephant, he’s gotten us whipped in a bunch of consecutive elections. If you go back to 1980 you add in 2 x Reagan and 1 x GHB…then it’s 7-6 exactly as this nation operates best, in the middle and alternating party!

W Bush had two terms, Trump a single term so far, yes your timeline includes two Clinton and two Obama administrations, but score is 7-3- the tide turned hard when Trump took ownership of elephant, he’s gotten us whipped in a bunch of consecutive elections. If you go back to 1980 you add in 2 x Reagan and 1 x GHB…then it’s 7-6 exactly as this nation operates best, in the middle and alternating party!
The lowest the GOP has been since the 40s was in 2008 after the Bush debacle. Led to some of the worst legislation (Obamacare) passed since Johnson or FDR. Prior to Trump they had lost 4 out of the previous 6 President races and 5 out of the previous 6 popular votes. The GOP sucked before him and they still suck with him. If we lose 2 out of 3 in 24 he underperformed. If we win 2 out of 3 it’s par for the course. This idea that the GOP magically becomes the majority party after Trump leaves is incorrect in my opinion.

First off, presidents have very little to do with the economy.

But if we want to pretend they do control the economy then lets talk facts

Obama handed Trump a booming economy.

Trump handed Biden a shit economy.

Would you like to draw the chart on that?

Stock Market Nft GIF by Pudgy Penguins
You shift more than Kamala does.....

Is there any logic in this thought I'm having?

Whichever party wins in November, very easily could lose ground politically for years and years...because the opposite party will be forced to move closer to the center?

We've seen what happens to the GOP party when Trump is in office. He hasn't changed. If anything he's worse, and a Trump revenge tour will be worse on the GOP than his first term was. Further, I would think another loss to Trump would force Democratic decision makers to audit why the loss happened. And that answer should be pretty clear...the further left the policies and rhetoric, the less popular. Also, it seems to be clear that some of the larger determining demographics in POTUS elections...Minority votes, suburban women...they're trending to more moderate, even conservative values. So as a result of that, we could be looking at a Vance vs Shapiro type race in 28. And I think Shapiro could be a 2 term, strengthen the entire ticket for 8 plus years, kind of guy.

On the flip side...If Harris wins...2 losses by Trump, combined with the likely down ballot damage his campaign will cause... will the GOP finally put him, and anyone like him, out to pasture? I mean, that would have to be a monumentally embarrassing loss? No? It would have to act as smelling salts for the party. Combine that with a Harris Presidency, that will be one of the more progressive administrations we've ever seen... And I would think it would accelerate the shift towards more moderate to conservative desires for large chunks of voters. Would the GOP be ready for Haley? Are there any other rising stars on that side, that are a bit more rational and moderate...Wesley Hunt?...Maybe Charlie Baker gets the NCAA turned around?

I guess my point is...is it inevitable that whoever wins this next POTUS election...its going to end up in a better, more moderate POTUS in 2028 and beyond?
You actualy make a compelling case.

If Trump loses, and absent some surprise...I thnk he does, the GOP will be forced to sanitize the party of all things trump. And, honestly I believe that most within the framework will breathe a huge sigh of relief.

I also believe that four years of Kamala/Harris and Co. will burn the country out on the culture wars, corporate greed boogyman and other nonsense they bring, all while the GOP retools to a more centrist product in 2028.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
And Mexico is going to build a wall...

It'll take Harris 1 speech or debate pointing out that some of those things are great "loony left" policies...and Trump will abandon them in his next Tweet.

He and his campaign are scrambling right now. He won't stick with hardly any of those things long term, and if he wins, he certainly won't govern towards them.

And you missed my point... Trump winning will force the LEFT to move to center. Harris winning will force the RIGHT to move to center...or maybe I should have said away from MAGA, wherever that ends up taking them. Towards decent human beings and sane leadership?
Trump was sure this was in the bag after the Biden/Shooting/Harris /Walz series unfolded. Suddenly it isn't and he is losing his shit. Fun to watch but not the right solution for the US

You actualy make a compelling case.

If Trump loses, and absent some surprise...I thnk he does, the GOP will be forced to sanitize the party of all things trump. And, honestly I believe that most within the framework will breathe a huge sigh of relief.

I also believe that four years of Kamala/Harris and Co. will burn the country out on the culture wars, corporate greed boogyman and other nonsense they bring, all while the GOP retools to a more centrist product in 2028.
The current GOP is centrist. Trump is center left. The party isn't going to move anymore left than he and Vance are proposing. It is more likely after 4 years of Harris that it will tack further right.

And yet people legally going through the asylum process were called illegals because they crossed the border illegally, which used to be allowed under US Immigration Law.

However, Biden changed the policy back in Feb of 2023 to deport people that cross the border illegally so they have to use ports of entry. Apparently a change that gets ignored in an effort to paint dems as bad on the border.
That is because they were supposed to remain in Mexico, not cross illegally, outside legal ports of entry. Which does not make them legal asylees it makes them illegals.

Reactions: stollcpa

She opposes fracking

I agree but she is Joe 2.0. You won't know what she really stands for. The media will continue to hide her.

That is because they were supposed to remain in Mexico, not cross illegally, outside legal ports of entry. Which does not make them legal asylees it makes them illegals.
not according to US Immigration law (until Biden changed it)

Your feelingz don't make it so.

Last edited:
everyone, including her supporters here, know that she is an inept lightweight and her best chances are to STFU
You can say the exact same things about Trump and many of his former cabinet members have said he’s dumb and has no idea of what the Constitution is or even why it exists. And we all know Trump would be much better served if he STFU and stopped going off script. Kamala would have much less of a chance to win if she was facing a formidable challenger. Blame your party, not the media, for running a terrible candidate with a shitload of baggage.

I agree but she is Joe 2.0. You won't know what she really stands for. The media will continue to hide her.
It’s worse than the media just hiding her. She has made no meaningful public statements, yet the media has found a way to take the most liberal Senator, and the most difficult VP to work for, and remake her into a politically moderate Miss Congeniality right before our eyes. This media magic show is an amazing thing to watch. Trump has no chance in this environment.

My feelings have nothing to do with it. Asylees are supposed to go to the nearest safe country and apply for asylum. That is the ls or at least was the law.

Law was that people could apply for asylum regardless of how they entered the country. The law didn't treat them as illegals just for not crossing at a port of entry. You calling them illegals based on how they entered the country is nothing more than your feelingz and propaganda feed.

Now Biden is having people deported who enter the country without going through a port of entry.

Law was that people could apply for asylum regardless of how they entered the country. The law didn't treat them as illegals just for not crossing at a port of entry. You calling them illegals based on how they entered the country is nothing more than your feelingz and propaganda feed.

Now Biden is having people deported who enter the country without going through a port of entry.
Again not my feelings but rather it is section 8 USC1325. Even his addition says the same thing you must apply for asylum before entering the US. The administration even developed an app to make the asylum process easier. Maybe it is you who should check your feelings.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
You can say the exact same things about Trump and many of his former cabinet members have said he’s dumb and has no idea of what the Constitution is or even why it exists. And we all know Trump would be much better served if he STFU and stopped going off script. Kamala would have much less of a chance to win if she was facing a formidable challenger. Blame your party, not the media, for running a terrible candidate with a shitload of baggage.
Heard it before. I blame you all also for having her as your shitty candidate because you waited to oust Biden and coronated her.

All you guys do with this is further cement the idea that Harris is just as shitty a candidate and she doesn't agree with me on just about anything. So even though Trump may be all the things you say, for anyone conservative, he is the best choice. Period.

The current GOP is centrist. Trump is center left. The party isn't going to move anymore left than he and Vance are proposing. It is more likely after 4 years of Harris that it will tack further right.
We have very different definitions or right and left.

FFS Time, why not just go full on Soviet propaganda poster...

90f5gg.jpg

It’s been known for at least a week or more that she’s releasing her platform Friday (tomorrow). She’s only been the nominee for a few weeks, not 8 years like Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT