ADVERTISEMENT

The Bail Project. Great People

Murder in my neighborhood. Young black kids breaking into cars daily. If you come out you get shot by them. And people on here worry about maga and white supremacy. Stupid asses
But if you’d come out & shoot them you’d go to jail. Can’t even protect what’s yours anymore, which is why these vermin are emboldened to act with impunity. SMH…

But if you’d come out & shoot them you’d go to jail. Can’t even protect what’s yours anymore, which is why these vermin are emboldened to act with impunity. SMH…
They’re animals. Zero regard for life. Cops say don’t lock your car doors. Leave them open at night. Just let them steal. Not worth getting shot.

Don’t vote Dem. Period. At every level vote Republican. Even if it is trump.

Last edited:
Disgusting. Hopefully an angle can be found to sue the piss out of this bail project bs. Woke dumbasses
It would also help to be able to trace back how the 18 year old got the gun and hold some people accountable there. Stay safe!

It would also help to be able to trace back how the 18 year old got the gun and hold some people accountable there. Stay safe!
This is a tracing state. Reported lost reported stolen. Changed hands endless times thereafter etc. it’s tough

They’re animals. Zero regard for life. Cops say don’t lock your car doors. Leave them open at night. Just let them steal. Not worth getting shot.

Don’t vote Dem. Period. At every level vote Republican. Even if it is trump.
These kids had a black president during their formative years. Obama got elected partly because white liberals thought his skin color would say a lot about how inclusive we are. Instead his transformative administration popularized disrespect for all institutions of authority, responsibility, law, and order—because all of that is white and oppressive.. We are all paying for those years now. Young black males pay the highest price.

These kids had a black president during their formative years. Obama got elected partly because white liberals thought his skin color would say a lot about how inclusive we are. Instead his transformative administration popularized disrespect for all institutions of authority, responsibility, law, and order—because all of that is white and oppressive.. We are all paying for those years now. Young black males pay the highest price.
Cori bush is who they see today.

Depriving people of accountability and responsibility does a lot of harm.
The far left is the biggest danger this country faces. Plain and simple. People bitching about trump can go F themselves. Vapid morons. If you can’t even feel safe in your own neighborhoods gov has failed and those responsible must be voted out. I will vote trump and straight republicans all the way down.

The far left is the biggest danger this country faces. Plain and simple. People bitching about trump can go F themselves. Vapid morons. If you can’t even feel safe in your own neighborhoods gov has failed and those responsible must be voted out. I will vote trump and straight republicans all the way down.
These people will never stop screaming Trump!!!! long enough to have meaningful discussions about things like crime, specifically the disproportionate amount of black crime rates(get ready for the RACIST chants), or immigration, or inflation, on & on & on. Instead we’re still hearing the cry daily about something that happened 4 years ago. They‘ll keep whining about existential threats to democracy so they can ignore real issues.

These people will never stop screaming Trump!!!! long enough to have meaningful discussions about things like crime, specifically the disproportionate amount of black crime rates(get ready for the RACIST chants), or immigration, or inflation, on & on & on. Instead we’re still hearing the cry daily about something that happened 4 years ago. They‘ll keep whining about existential threats to democracy so they can ignore real issues.
They’re legitimately nuts. Like some Jan 6 guy had an ounce of impact on your life while they support shit like the bail project and progressive Dems are tearing up neighborhoods where you actually live. It’s a Mind f*uck. This thug last week breaking into cars killed a guy with a daughter. Family. I mean wtf is wrong with these people. Sub human animals.

Reactions: Spartans9312
DEI. CRT. F off. Demand better of your people. Raise your kids to not be killers and dregs on society. Then things will improve.

I don’t think far left means anything any more. Weve had the most barbaric. brutal, and calculated attack against women in 200 years and women in the United States applaud that, even in the halls of congress. It used to be respect for women was part of the left agenda. I don’t know what the hell the left agenda is any more. It seems like they will always protest against order and normalcy in favor of violence and chaos. Left wing needs to be obliterated.

Don’t vote Dem. Period. At every level vote Republican. Even if it is trump
Word. I turned 18 in 2003 but I first voted for Mcstain, skipped Romney but 2016 changed things. Straight R for life. Idgaf. Today's dem party is the biggest threat to freedom today.

They think they're for individual rights but they're really for identity politics and divide and conquer. It's Marxism 101.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I don’t think far left means anything any more. Weve had the most barbaric. brutal, and calculated attack against women in 200 years and women in the United States applaud that, even in the halls of congress. It used to be respect for women was part of the left agenda. I don’t know what the hell the left agenda is any more. It seems like they will always protest against order and normalcy in favor of violence and chaos. Left wing needs to be obliterated.
This pos already had a gun charge. The bail project that paid his bail is out of so calif. John legend and people on the board. So we get a soros prosecutor destroying the city and a calif bail project ruining the safety of a local neighborhood. I mean wtf is wrong with these people

Reactions: snarlcakes
Word. I turned 18 in 2003 but I first voted for Mcstain, skipped Romney but 2016 changed things. Straight R for life. Idgaf. Today's dem party is the biggest threat to freedom today.

They think they're for individual rights but they're really for identity politics and divide and conquer. It's Marxism 101.
I’m done. Even a moderate D isn’t worth the risk of numbers. Straight R

@bawlmer

Hold who accountable? The victim of a burglary?

If some asshole breaks in my house and into my safe and steals my property should I be held accountable?

They better do it while I'm gone or I'll be shopping for new carpet. Or maybe I'll switch to laminated flooring.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

Murder in my neighborhood. Young black kids breaking into cars daily. And people on here worry about maga and white supremacy. Stupid asses

These idiots won’t stop their stupidity

• Angry
Reactions: mcmurtry66
So long as we obliterate the right wing, simultaneously. I’m a radical moderate. Rockfish used to call moderates centristy centrists, insinuating centrists believe in nothing. I don’t think that is true in some cases. I passionately believe in a few progressive ideas, and passionately believe in a few ideas considered right wing. Or maybe I’m just confused. 🤔

So long as we obliterate the right wing, simultaneously. I’m a radical moderate. Rockfish used to call moderates centristy centrists, insinuating centrists believe in nothing. I don’t think that is true in some cases. I passionately believe in a few progressive ideas, and passionately believe in a few ideas considered right wing. Or maybe I’m just confused. 🤔
Maybe I’m wrong but I don’t see the far right and left as comparable. With the left we get soros DA’s like in stl, bail projects, cop reductions, eviction stays etc. what do we get from the far right? Boebert. Mtg. They just seem like Ill-mannered trashy morons that are incapable of getting anything done save shouting

Murder in my neighborhood. Young black kids breaking into cars daily. And people on here worry about maga and white supremacy. Stupid asses

Cool. Diminishing MAGA and white supremacists by citing a story about some black people doing bad things.

You are something else.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Cool. Diminishing MAGA and white supremacists by citing a story about some black people doing bad things.

You are something else.
Want to compare stats. City by city? White supremacy shootings vs black shootings? You have to be a troll to be this stupid. It’s almost unfathomable people like you exist you’re so Fing dumb. We don’t have maga people breaking into cars tonight. Your worry is on par with Bigfoot dumb shit

Maybe I’m wrong but I don’t see the far right and left as comparable. With the left we get soros DA’s like in stl, bail projects, cop reductions, eviction stays etc. what do we get from the far right? Boebert. Mtg. They just seem like Ill-mannered trashy morons that are incapable of getting anything done save shouting
I’ve avoided responding to you on this because I like the hell out of you, but since you asked me directly in this post, I have to say I vehemently disagree with you.

In my view, Trump and his movement are the biggest danger to this country since the civil war. I could show you why I believe that, but I’d then have to kill you. 🤣

I understand your sentiment around some of the progressive far left agenda, and agree to a large extent. But, that stuff is way more easily correctable than the danger the MAGA movement presents to the country, IMO.

I’ve avoided responding to you on this because I like the hell out of you, but since you asked me directly in this post, I have to say I vehemently disagree with you.

In my view, Trump and his movement are the biggest danger to this country since the civil war. I could show you why I believe that, but I’d then have to kill you. 🤣

I understand your sentiment around some of the progressive far left agenda, and agree to a large extent. But, that stuff is way more easily correctable than the danger the MAGA movement presents to the country, IMO.
I don’t disagree with that take. Reversing progressive policies isn’t difficult and probably easier to cure than a belief that everything is rigged corrupted and co-opted. The only thing I would say is that trump’s actions thus far have been within the system.

We have people here that use the same terminology

I’d prefer neither exist, but I don’t understand the fear of MAGA to this extent. He’s gone in 5 years and most of the hard core Trumpers are old dudes that have no control over capital or institutions. As long as you don’t get seated next to them at a diner or airplane, they don’t scare me 🤣

Last edited:
Obama got elected partly because white liberals thought his skin color would say a lot about how inclusive we are.
Hmmm. I found him rather inspirational and highly intelligent. I am a white liberal. I thought he’d be better for the country than another Clinton.

If some asshole breaks in my house and into my safe and steals my property should I be held accountable?
I’m guessing locked up guns rarely get stolen. So yeah, if your gun gets stolen and the investigation of that theft shows the gun was just laying on a table in your house and the gun is later used in the commission of a felony, I don’t think it’s way off base to link a part of that crime back to your negligence.

Ps. Based on your comments here I’m pretty sure you’re a responsible gun owner.

Reactions: Baller23Boogie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT