ADVERTISEMENT

How do you rationalize the fact that Reality doesn’t exist until we measure it?

You are though the enemy of reasoning and intelligence, and an enemy of this planet and it's ecosystem. Frightening is correct. That people like you still exist, is very frightening, and sad.
You are an example where you consider me to be an enemy,but I don't want to be yours. Without faith in Christ you will die and go to Hell. I don't like this. I don't want this. My love for you says that I must warn you. I don't want to kill you. I want you to be saved. But you have to first admit that God does exist. All of this universe didn't get here by itself. Second, you have to admit this God who created everything is good. Third, you have to admit your own sinfulness before this good God. Fourth, you have to admit that Jesus God's Son died for YOU, and through Him you can have eternal life. If this is frightening and sad to you, then I fear for you because you won't be in Heaven someday. You have to admit that I am being consistent to what I say I believe in. If I care about you then I will tell you the truth regardless of your opinion of me.

LoL. Bigot? I don't hold any ill will towards any race including lawyers. If it's fanatical to believe in Jesus then I am so. You don't have to be right wing to believe in Jesus though. I have both parties in my congregation.
Your faith isn't what makes you a fanatic. You're ability to cling to a radical right-wing political ideology and then twist your understanding of God to match your already existing political biases is what makes you a fanatic.

Reactions: burnthemallralphie
Your faith isn't what makes you a fanatic. You're ability to cling to a radical right-wing political ideology and then twist your understanding of God to match your already existing political biases is what makes you a fanatic.
It's funny how you will all address and condemn VPM and yet nobody takes Moops to task.

It's funny how you will all address and condemn VPM and yet nobody takes Moops to task.
Well, I don't know about the rest, but for my part, I have no problem with VPM's religion. I have a problem with his political hackery. Moops doesn't suffer from that disorder. Moops can think about things objectively and doesn't force Jesus to fit his own preconceived notions.

Plus, Moops is just the right amount of arrogant prick to fit in around here. VPM is too soft.

Reactions: hoosierdug
200w_d.gif

You are an example where you consider me to be an enemy,but I don't want to be yours. Without faith in Christ you will die and go to Hell. I don't like this. I don't want this. My love for you says that I must warn you. I don't want to kill you. I want you to be saved. But you have to first admit that God does exist. All of this universe didn't get here by itself. Second, you have to admit this God who created everything is good. Third, you have to admit your own sinfulness before this good God. Fourth, you have to admit that Jesus God's Son died for YOU, and through Him you can have eternal life. If this is frightening and sad to you, then I fear for you because you won't be in Heaven someday. You have to admit that I am being consistent to what I say I believe in. If I care about you then I will tell you the truth regardless of your opinion of me.

Dumb ..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT