ADVERTISEMENT

Target center crowd/ game comments

11 vs 2 and IU the team taking it to the rim. Odd
Not one to normally blame the refs. But the last foul they called on X…after PSU swiped and hacked on basically every single possession…well it’s BS. If you’re not gonna call it, fine. Just make sure you don’t call it on one end like they have.

Evenly officiated game and were up 15-20. But if they make half their layups and open 3s…we’re down double digits. Score is probably about right.

Not one to normally blame the refs. But the last foul they called on X…after PSU swiped and hacked on basically every single possession…well it’s BS. If you’re not gonna call it, fine. Just make sure you don’t call it on one end like they have.

Evenly officiated game and were up 15-20. But if they make half their layups and open 3s…we’re down double digits. Score is probably about right.
I don't mind most of the calls, I just expect them to be called both ways.

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
I don't mind most of the calls, I just expect them to be called both ways.
When it’s so blatantly different between the teams, it does affect the game. B10 officials are awful.

One caveat…IU, despite Woody and the announcers mistakenly saying we are…are NOT playing very good defense. And as we’ve seen a ton this year, that often leads to guys out of position, and that leads to fouls. We haven’t done a ton to take PSU out of their game, they’ve just missed a lot of makable shots.

Reactions: Courtsensetwo
When it’s so blatantly different between the teams, it does affect the game. B10 officials are awful.

One caveat…IU, despite Woody and the announcers mistakenly saying we are…are NOT playing very good defense. And as we’ve seen a ton this year, that often leads to guys out of position, and that leads to fouls. We haven’t done a ton to take PSU out of their game, they’ve just missed a lot of makable shots.

We've shot nearly 50% more shots from the paint with almost 4x the FT attempts.

we/he have a reputation with the refs...

Reneau …wake up or sit down.
MR seemed out of it at times. 5 dumb TOs Add in MM and they were a combined 8-27. Both took some really bad, unadvised shots. Cupps and Leal hitting threes but no kick outs to them. I always wonder if Woodson even corrects these guys and lets them know what they’re doing wrong.

Reactions: dr.jb
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT