ADVERTISEMENT

Tampongate @ Vanderbilt

Good Lord people.... This isn't a generational thing (at least this topic) Every generation has had loonies. This is like what appears to be like 20 Vanderbilt weirdos.

There were total whackjobs at IU 25 years ago that were just like these... sans the virtue signalling face masks. We just laughed at them same as everyone is doing with these clowns.
lol…you started the thread. It’s like my Dad just set me up to yell at me.

lol…you started the thread. It’s like my Dad just set me up to yell at me.

I was raised by boomer parents.

If I pulled anything like that at college they would have probably called the campus police and encouraged them to arrest my dumbass. Then they would have pulled my tuition, brought me home and made me either work or starve.

Good Lord people.... This isn't a generational thing (at least this topic) Every generation has had loonies. This is like what appears to be like 20 Vanderbilt weirdos.

There were total whackjobs at IU 25 years ago that were just like these... sans the virtue signalling face masks. We just laughed at them same as everyone is doing with these clowns.
Ehhh mostly agree. But it’s more contagious now thanks to Al Gore’s invention.

Kids are very different today. They are much more fragile. I’ve been around kids my entire life. I guarantee more than most. They’re soft. And that isn’t all bad. There are good things that go with it but they are very different
Not Kidding Joe Biden GIF by The Democrats

There's something happening here
But what it is ain't exactly clear
There's a woman with a tampon over there
Telling me I got to beware
I think it's time we stop
Children, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?

No therapist necessary, but I did treat myself to an extra gummie.
7 hours round trip to MI.

Just sayin. Southern IL probably closer but I've heard prices in MI are much lower.

Link?

Ps. Don’t send me dick pics.

I've only bought Delta-9 gummies from them, but it looks like you can get most anything. Never an issue with the mailing, the service has been good, and they're cheap -- $16 for a jar of 30, 10mg each. I buy a couple jars at a time and it comes to $40 total. I use them as a sleep aid and they have made my prostate 20 years younger. Multiple nighttime pisses are down to one at most unless I drink a bunch of coffee or whatever in the evening.

I've only bought Delta-9 gummies from them, but it looks like you can get most anything. Never an issue with the mailing, the service has been good, and they're cheap -- $16 for a jar of 30, 10mg each. I buy a couple jars at a time and it comes to $40 total. I use them as a sleep aid and they have made my prostate 20 years younger. Multiple nighttime pisses are down to one at most unless I drink a bunch of coffee or whatever in the evening.
I picked up a jar of Delta 8, just some random gas station. I this it was ~$20 ish. 50 mg squares.... 50 is WAAAY to much. Gotta bite it in half !!
Although, the 50mg did allow me to not get up to pee though. I still pee'd I just didn't get up !

I picked up a jar of Delta 8, just some random gas station. I this it was ~$20 ish. 50 mg squares.... 50 is WAAAY to much. Gotta bite it in half !!
Although, the 50mg did allow me to not get up to pee though. I still pee'd I just didn't get up !

LOL. True story, my wife originally bought these online to see if it would help with her chronic pain issues. I took one with her that evening figuring I might get a nice buzz, but all it did was make me head for bed. I woke up the next morning without ever having to get up to piss, and was shocked. Double checked the time and double checked that I hadn't pissed the bed. Been eating one at bedtime ever since.

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
LOL. True story, my wife originally bought these online to see if it would help with her chronic pain issues. I took one with her that evening figuring I might get a nice buzz, but all it did was make me head for bed. I woke up the next morning without ever having to get up to piss, and was shocked. Double checked the time and double checked that I hadn't pissed the bed. Been eating one at bedtime ever since.
Do they make you dream too? I have relived so many meaningful minutes of my younger life, over the last 6 months (via dreams). I wake most mornings and start the day with a ... WOW !! I had forgotten about that....

Do they make you dream too? I have relived so many meaningful minutes of my younger life, over the last 6 months (via dreams). I wake most mornings and start the day with a ... WOW !! I had forgotten about that....
Yes, I have pretty bad dreams when I take them at night.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT