ADVERTISEMENT

Syracuse

Have you ever played Craps? I cant play any other table games at this point, but craps..... My god, I have never found a high even close.
I'm sure of anyone you'd know this, but you can't even play blackjack/21 anymore unless you really know what you're doing and are almost pro. It's like needing to be well versed in poker, which you would expect, as somebody gets to call the flavor, and there's lots. Last time I went to witness it was with a buddy that does know that stuff and wins a lot, high roller, but has lost a lot too. Too complicated, he even offered me $100 bucks to get in the game, but I was just happy with the free drinks in the high roller room and was like ... hey man, I'm going to lose that in like 5 minutes, you keep it

No they didn't.
That's not what the guy with all the bakeries said. He said they had won it a decade earlier. He was the official bread baker of the 32 Olympics, so he obviously had his finger on the pulse of college sports.

That's not what the guy with all the bakeries said. He said they had won it a decade earlier. He was the official bread baker of the 32 Olympics, so he obviously had his finger on the pulse of college sports.
Sounds about right, Purdue won a championship says KKK baker, Did he serve Hitler too while there? Wait, got to go, I think UPS just rang the bell and took off in a saucer of some sort.

Helm's "championship" = Canadian Girlfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: hookyIU1990
Oh yes Purdue did. You too naive to even know. Wooden was the GOAT.
Link to where pu did?

Wooden was the first big time cheat and he won when there was very little competition. People who suceed with the help of unfair advantages are never the GOAT.

Knight single-handedly changed and upgraded the game, putting it on the trajectory to where is is today, won when there was much more competition, assembled and coached the three greatest collegiate teams of all time and did it all with real students and rules compliance that was beyond reproach.

Coach K is in the conversation as the greatest as well.

• Love
Reactions: Quit playing dumb
John Wooden was a 2 time All-American at Purdue.
Why did you quote @Cavanagh when I was the one who said that? John Wooden isn't relevant because he was an All-American at Purdue. He's famous for winning championships (by cheating) at UCLA.

Why don't you have statues of all of your other All-American's?

Why did you quote @Cavanagh when I was the one who said that? John Wooden isn't relevant because he was an All-American at Purdue. He's famous for winning championships (by cheating) at UCLA.

Why don't you have statues of all of your other All-American's?
Neil Armstrong wasn’t a Purdue student when he left his footprints in moon dust, but they have a statue of him too.

Neil Armstrong wasn’t a Purdue student when he left his footprints in moon dust, but they have a statue of him too.
lol that's the best response you have? Doesn't make it any less weird that you guys claim Wooden's success he had at a different school. It's classic Purdue though.

lol that's the best response you have? Doesn't make it any less weird that you guys claim Wooden's success he had at a different school. It's classic Purdue though.
All American at Purdue twice…you’re young though. Wisdom comes with age so give it some time. You’ll get there.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I apologize, 3 time All American.
John Wooden is on the Mt. Rushmore of college basketball. There is absolutely no argument about this. With 10 national championships as a coach (including a never-to-be matched seven in a row) he would be there already. As a player, however, he was just as good. He was a 3-time All-American and lead Purdue to its only basketball national title in 1932.

Reactions: Fansince72
John Wooden is on the Mt. Rushmore of college basketball. There is absolutely no argument about this. With 10 national championships as a coach (including a never-to-be matched seven in a row) he would be there already. As a player, however, he was just as good. He was a 3-time All-American and lead Purdue to its only basketball national title in 1932.
Have you heard of Google?
Go waddle to the trough and wash the fetid smegma out of your fat folds or you'll never get herpes from a Purdue player ...

Go fatty ... be dump be dump be dump be dump .

All American at Purdue twice…you’re young though. Wisdom comes with age so give it some time. You’ll get there.
Not success anyone cares about outside of Purdont. Ask any non Purdue fan what Wooden is famous for, and not a chance they mention Purdue.

He is on the Mt Rushmore of cheaters in college basketball, I agree.

Irony- how do Purdue fans spent their first day in human history as the AP#1?

over on IU’s site, still begging for acknowledgment.
Awww let them enjoy their week as number 1, lol! They still have 52 more to go to equal the amount of time we've been in that spot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT