ADVERTISEMENT

Stephen Miller

One of Bannon’s quotes from Fire & Fury:
“Miller, a fifty-five year old trapped in a thirty-two year old’s body.”
This would understand the rage burning inside of him!!

I liked the Tapper response: "I'm sure he's watching & he's happy you said that" and predictably a few minutes later:

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Doesn't watch much TV eh?!!

Reactions: Ohio Guy
Then you got another Miller, Jason who looks like he has had some bad hombre Brazilian wax gone bad to his face:

161024174420-jason-miller-trump-campaign-october-24-2016-01-large-169.jpg

Quite the motley crew they have.

Last edited:
Then you got another Miller, Jason who looks like he has had some bad hombre Brazilian wax gone bad to his face:

161024174420-jason-miller-trump-campaign-october-24-2016-01-large-169.jpg

Quite the motley crew they have.
Jason Miller also reminds me of a Weeble every time I see him on the air.
To be fair, however, I think I could at least have a pleasant conversation with Jason Miller over a couple of beers. Stephen Miller, on the other hand....I would probably end up punching him in the face about 3 minutes in.

To be fair, however, I think I could at least have a pleasant conversation with Jason Miller over a couple of beers. Stephen Miller, on the other hand....I would probably end up punching him in the face about 3 minutes in.
I'll pay for the beer.

I watched Tapper's interview of Miller.

So what's the over/under on the number of heads he has in his freezer?

He's one creepy dead eyed dude.

I finally got around to watching that interview.

The fact that idiot is a "Senior Advisor to the President" would typically be very troubling.

I really thought for a while that he was drunk.

He was slurring words, his eyes were rolling into his head, and kept repeating the 2 talking points that he came armed with: 1) "Fire and Fury was grotesque fiction" and 2) "President Trump is a genius"

Reactions: anon_mlxxvlbug9dpa

Besides my anger at that dick for obvious reasons, I'm also embarrassed that he is Jewish. How can a Jew become such a horrible human being I often wonder.

The fact that idiot is a "Senior Advisor to the President" would typically be very troubling.

He was slurring words, his eyes were rolling into his head, and kept repeating the 2 talking points that he came armed with: 1) "Fire and Fury was grotesque fiction" and 2) "President Trump is a genius"
He’s a subhuman lizard creature.

Reactions: T.M.P.
I am not sure being Jewish defines you to be a nice person though most of my Jewish relatives have been pretty nice to me.

The common thread that binds most of those in the Trump WH are the lack of empathy for others and a dire need to work for some 'con(fident)' guy who comes across as 'tough' -- just like people who love/hate authoritarian leaders. These people dont like to think but are told/follow.
You have to wonder about their childhood.

Reincarnation?
maxresdefault.jpg

The world is now again full of people who think their opinion is the only one worthy of being heard.

and what was up with his pronunciation of the word 'dynasty'? The first time he said it I thought he jumbled his words, but he said it a second time. Something about taking down the Clinton and Bush dynasties.

Reactions: DrHoops
Seriously, who doesn’t now how to pronounce that word???

and what was up with his pronunciation of the word 'dynasty'? The first time he said it I thought he jumbled his words, but he said it a second time. Something about taking down the Clinton and Bush dynasties.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT