ADVERTISEMENT

Stats for “The Debate”

I think you are misreading Brad's post, MTIOF. I think he was suggesting (not entirely fairly) that liberal opponents of the latest Supreme Court action are exclusively using that "enslaving" messaging towards pro-life women...not that it is his opinion.

Re-read what I wrote. Notice I said it's a false narrative.

There is still a partisan divide in those numbers that, if you break it down by state, will ensure abortion is illegal in some (maybe all?) Republican states.

Not a shot at Brad. Sorry.

A (poorly stated) shot at the Lefty Loons who suggest the idea. (Some of those same people savaged women like Barbara Dole and even Sandra Day O’Connor. Sort of like the Woke fools who now claim Clarence Thomas is a white supremacist. They care more about the R or D than the issue.)

Reactions: DANC

A (poorly stated) shot at the Lefty Loons who suggest the idea. (Some of those same people savaged women like Barbara Dole and even Sandra Day O’Connor. Sort of like the Woke fools who now claim Clarence Thomas is a white supremacist. They care more about the R or D than the issue.)
Elizabeth Dole?

I have never stated (and do not believe) liberal supporters of the Roe v Wade framework “exclusively” use false narratives or grievance politics to champion their position.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT