ADVERTISEMENT

SS Director

So not much different than every presidential or vp debate?

Always divert every question into whatever you really wanted to talk about.

Reactions: JBT Assoc
Well…a bit different. Someone lost their life on this one. If it was my loved one, I’d want answers.
Since when did loss of life become a factor?

Jan 6 had loss of life and one party wanted to pretend those were tourists and outside of Cheney and Kinzinger didn't want answers at all.

Since when did loss of life become a factor?

Jan 6 had loss of life and one party wanted to pretend those were tourists and outside of Cheney and Kinzinger didn't want answers at all.
You really are full of shit! Who got shot and killed 1-6 except for the protestor? And don’t give me bullshit about stress killing someone.

Yes, there was loss of life. Ashli Babbitt's. And I also agree the Dems didn't want answers at all.
lol, she wasn't the only one.

And that was investigated and we got answers. She was shot because of her own actions. Stupidity killed her.

You really are full of shit! Who got shot and killed 1-6 except for the protestor? And don’t give me bullshit about stress killing someone.

There were multiple deaths that resulted from Jan 6.

Just because you are a partisan ass hat doesn't make it not true.

Back the blue...except when attacked by republicans....that the new motto? probably could fit on your red hat.

You’re full of shit. Who was killed on 1-6 during the protest at the hands of a protestor?
those people wouldn't have died if those "tourists" didn't attack.

Look up cause and effect.

Go tell military vets that PTSD isn't a thing. Let me know how that goes for you.

You’re full of shit. Who was killed on 1-6 during the protest at the hands of a protestor?
The cop (Sicknick) who was sprayed, for one. True that he died a day later.

Sicknick was sprayed with multiple chemical substances by Jan 6th rioters at about 2:20 pm. He collapsed at about 10 pm and was transported by D.C. Fire and Emergency Medical Services to a local hospital where he died the next evening around 9:30 pm. The 42 year old was physically fit and had no history of cardiovascular disease.

The Justice department looked into pressing charges but the medical examiner's report, citing only stroke as the cause of death and no traumatic wounds, made them drop any murder charges. Specifically, "acute brainstem and cerebellar infarcts due to acute basilar artery thrombosis" – a specific and somewhat unusual type of blood clot in the brain.

Other forensic pathologists adamantly disagreed with the examiner's report, saying that it is implausible that it was not AT LEAST spurred by a severe allergic reaction or toxic overdose of one or more of the spray agents. Also making any case difficult is that it was hard to pinpoint exactly what spray was used and the lack of blood work to identify spray components. Initial reports said it was bear spray, but others indicated pepper spray. He was sprayed multiple times by multiple Trumpturd rioters, so it was hard to also tell who would have been most responsible.

Last edited:

Sicknick was sprayed with multiple chemical substances by Jan 6th rioters at about 2:20 pm. He collapsed at about 10 pm and was transported by D.C. Fire and Emergency Medical Services to a local hospital where he died the next evening around 9:30 pm. The 42 year old was physically fit and had no history of cardiovascular disease.

The Justice department looked into pressing charges but the medical examiner's report, citing only stroke as the cause of death and no traumatic wounds, made them drop any murder charges. Specifically, "acute brainstem and cerebellar infarcts due to acute basilar artery thrombosis" – a specific and somewhat unusual type of blood clot in the brain.

Other forensic pathologists adamantly disagreed with the examiner's report, saying that it is implausible that it was not AT LEAST spurred by a severe allergic reaction or toxic overdose of the spray agent. Also making any case difficult is that it was hard to pinpoint exactly what spray was used. Initial reports said bear spray, but others indicated pepper spray. He was sprayed multiple times by multiple Trumpturd rioters, so it was hard to also tell who would have been most responsible.
giphy.webp

Other forensic pathologists adamantly disagreed with the examiner's report, saying that it is implausible that it was not AT LEAST spurred by a severe allergic reaction or toxic overdose of the spray agent. Also making any case difficult is that it was hard to pinpoint exactly what spray was used. Initial reports said bear spray, but others indicated pepper spray. He was sprayed multiple times by multiple Trumpturd rioters, so it was hard to also tell who would have been most responsible.
The spray didn’t kill anyone. If it had, this justice department would have put the protesters away for life.

The spray didn’t kill anyone. If it had, this justice department would have put the protesters away for life.
The medical examiner's report, as the article I linked stated, along with uncertainty on who sprayed what, when, made a conviction unlikely.

I'm sure if your brother was a very fit 42 year old runner and he died a day after being attacked, you would think, "well, it was just his time to go!"

The medical examiner's report, as the article I linked stated, along with uncertainty on who sprayed what, when, made a conviction unlikely.

I'm sure if your brother was a very fit 42 year old runner and he died a day after being attacked, you would think, "well, it was just his time to go!"

There would be a lot of things they would understand if it wasn't MAGA or Trump doing it.

I can't imagine he didn't learn about cause and effect in school.

I am listening to her testimony today. I do not understand how these government employees can totally ignore answering questions.
Because they don’t have to. Congress has no power. The only power lies with the FBI and the DOJ, so guess where that leads?

Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
It can be absolutely true that the planning was awful for this event and some people ought to be canned for it,

yet there be no organized government conspiracy to hire some random nobody to kill him.

Let alone hiring as the nobody some pimple-faced dude that you wouldn't trust to win a stuffed snake at the carnival, shooting out stars with a bb gun.

Last edited:
Reactions: BadWakeboarder
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT