ADVERTISEMENT

Spoiler Prediction: GOT Tonight which happens first

1) In the books, who is at the Wall with the person in question?

or a different route:

2) Who does the person in question call out to when he gets attacked?

1) In the books, who is at the Wall with the person in question?

or a different route:

2) Who does the person in question call out to when he gets attacked?
He calls out to ghost but to this point he has no experience with worgimg... Yes in the prologue they set up a story of a man pushing his soul into a wolf.
I believe people have pointed out that Melisandre is at the wall with him. I don't recall that but it's been a few years.
It's all speculation at this point. I agree he's not dead but your point that he was burned it book 1 shouldn't be gospel that he's not a targ... Just like the fact that he's been stuck in the back with a knife doesn't mean he's dead

he never felt the fourth knife. Only the cold..
The question is... Do I go back and re-"read" / listen to the 4/5 book before or after the 5 books I still need to get to? I'll do it this year but I think it'll have to wait until right before the next comes out. Book 4/5 is a serious grind

The question is... Do I go back and re-"read" / listen to the 4/5 book before or after the 5 books I still need to get to? I'll do it this year but I think it'll have to wait until right before the next comes out. Book 4/5 is a serious grind
It really is ... I've read every book twice except those. I generally read the previous in the series once a new hardback book is released, just to catch up, and knowing the next in the series it ready. I don't even remember reading book 4, not sure if I read it twice. The first three flew, they were hard to put down. The last two were very hard to pick up.

I am re-reading book 4 at the moment.

I have yet to stumble across any books that look interesting, so why not and plus I am in the mood to read it. I want to see if there is anything to these Ashara Dayne rumors I have been reading about on the interwebz.

Jon got burned in book one while protecting Mormont from the zombie.

Because of this, I am doubtful Jon is a rider. I think it is Dany, Bran, and any of the others we have speculated on.
I don't think it's actually the dragon blood that makes Dany immune to fire. It's probably that she's Azor Ahai. I still think Jon is one of the more likely riders of all the possibles.

I am re-reading book 4 at the moment.

I have yet to stumble across any books that look interesting, so why not and plus I am in the mood to read it. I want to see if there is anything to these Ashara Dayne rumors I have been reading about on the interwebz.
Book 4 was the one that I put down for almost 3 months. It was hard to get through

The first three flew, they were hard to put down. The last two were very hard to pick up.

That could be a synopsis for SOIF... By the 2nd 1/2 of book 5 though when the timelines catch up it becomes "worth it" but to get to that point takes some serious dedication.
I finally put the book on and played fifa for an entire afternoon to burn through it

Just wanted to post this
11393272_604453629847_4422491401121616806_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT