ADVERTISEMENT

Someone Asked About Recruiting A Big Man...

Here you go...

Don't know if we can get involved but he fits the physical requirements...

Doesn't look like we were there the first time around but all you can do is try...

I get he sense that due to covid, a bonus year and transfer rules, next year is going to be very active with transfers. Seems unusual for a five start to recommit from a program like state. Will be interesting to see where he lands and the circumstances that exist opening the door for him to go to said school.

Reactions: 76-1
I get he sense that due to covid, a bonus year and transfer rules, next year is going to be very active with transfers. Seems unusual for a five start to recommit from a program like state. Will be interesting to see where he lands and the circumstances that exist opening the door for him to go to said school.
Probably just realizing covid isn't worth the risk and going to g-league to get paid

Probably just realizing covid isn't worth the risk and going to g-league to get paid
Except he said he was opening his recruitment again.

Personally I don't think finicky recruits who want to be praised are going to help IU at this point. Indiana needs kids who can take the heat of the expectations and actually want to play for the school as the primary goal.

That was NOT COVID related. Dear Lord quit spreading propaganda
I don't think it's known whether it was or wasn't ( assume he's talking about the UF kid, not FSU?). He'd had covid a few months before and it has been shown to have effects on heart and respiratory systems so I would say it's unkown. But, I'd agree wholeheartedly it's dumb to say "it doesn't matter" age is a huge determinant of the severity as is physical condition. Healthy young kids have a much lower likelihood of serious symptoms or death.

I don't think it's known whether it was or wasn't ( assume he's talking about the UF kid, not FSU?). He'd had covid a few months before and it has been shown to have effects on heart and respiratory systems so I would say it's unkown. But, I'd agree wholeheartedly it's dumb to say "it doesn't matter" age is a huge determinant of the severity as is physical condition. Healthy young kids have a much lower likelihood of serious symptoms or death.
parents came out and said not related to COVID...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT