ADVERTISEMENT

Julian Lewis

"Lewis is committed to USC but will also continue to consider Alabama, Auburn, Georgia, Indiana, Michigan and Texas moving forward."

Hmmm, I've checked the dictionary for the definition of 'committed', but it doesn't seem to fit when used like that. Is Merriam-Webster wrong?

"Lewis is committed to USC but will also continue to consider Alabama, Auburn, Georgia, Indiana, Michigan and Texas moving forward."

Hmmm, I've checked the dictionary for the definition of 'committed', but it doesn't seem to fit when used like that. Is Merriam-Webster wrong?
Just to be mentioned with that group makes me gasp for air to breathe. Nice props...

Just to be mentioned with that group makes me gasp for air to breathe. Nice props...
I hope his personal connection with coach Tino gives IU an edge and that this season shows Lewis that IU is an up and coming program to come to. If coaches can pull him to IU it could open the flood gates for the best players to consider IU.

I hope his personal connection with coach Tino gives IU an edge and that this season shows Lewis that IU is an up and coming program to come to. If coaches can pull him to IU it could open the flood gates for the best players to consider IU.
Right, Coach Cig is hoping that Tyler Cherry's commitment will help with in-state recruitment. This along with a winning season, beating PU, & a bowl victory should do the trick.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT