ADVERTISEMENT

Some nasty accusations being made about Walz…

🤣🤣🥰. Housemartin’s you mean? They were another great one. Squeeze. Housemartins. Happy Mondays.
Housemartins---the people who grinned themselves to death. 100% great stuff.

No, the Housemerries were a local band that played all the fraternities and local watering holes

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Indigo Girls were dog doo doo.

Reminder, 1993 was the madchester scene. Inspiral Carpets, Happy Mondays, the stone roses, Blur, etc. Plus the grunge sound was everyone on campus. Every band tried to sound like Pearl Jam and Smashing Pumpkins. Except the Chosen Few--a band that should have been huge
There were a bunch of good chick bands damnit. Indigo girls. 10,000 maniacs. Innocence mission!

The email dates are formatted inconsistently; misplaced commas some ****ed up text alignment. How about the typing cursor that still appears on the screenshots. I mean geesh. This stuff is child's play to refute.
Like the fake documents about GWB Rather and CBS tried to peddle.

Reactions: Mark Milton
After my time, but for me, The Chosen Few will always be number..... Sunshine for Everyone....

And lead singer Tommy Chang got more pieces of a** than Mas-sa-suta has had tunnels dug under his house.
Rods and Cones were breaking up as I got there, but saw them twice. I thought they were fantastic. Chosen and Jif were probably my faves. While not a Bloomington band, I would always go see the Hammerheads.

Rods and Cones were breaking up as I got there, but saw them twice. I thought they were fantastic. Chosen and Jif were probably my faves. While not a Bloomington band, I would always go see the Hammerheads.
Forgot about the Hammerheads. I quite enjoyed them as well

There were a bunch of good chick bands damnit. Indigo girls. 10,000 maniacs. Innocence mission!
You did not just fvcking drop the Innocence Mission!!!!!!

My best friend from high school/college still mocks me at least once a month about owning an Innocence Mission album.

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
You did not just fvcking drop the Innocence Mission!!!!!!

My best friend from high school/college still mocks me at least once a month about owning an Innocence Mission album.

🔥🔥🔥🔥
220px-The_Innocence_Mission_-_Glow.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: BradStevens
The Why Store takes me back to my mom driving me to AAU tournaments on Sunday mornings and listening to X103. There was a Sunday morning show that played The Why Store and other alt bands that weren't the typical Nirvana, STP, Soundgarden, etc. playlist.

Anyway, that's my story about The Why Store.
We're so old I think he's doing gigs with his kid now.

Reactions: BradStevens
Brad, you do know there's a perfectly fine music thread pinned at the top of the forum.

If only people would use it when necessary.

🤣
I would never sully the music thread with some of this trash.

Although I like Chris Isaak and listened to that song about a million times during the summer of '95 after my first love dumped me (one week before my 1L finals).

Tough times, Baller23, tough motherfvcking times.

Sounds like a bad fake job.

@Ty Webb iu owes an apology for posting such a despicable accusation. It would be just as despicable if it was about JD Vance. I’d give him a timeout too. Absolutely disgusting of him and everyone that treated it as if it had some credibility.

The "Black Insurrectionist -- I FOLLOW BACK TRUE PATRIOTS" account (like that user name isn't a big red flag 🙄) was created in November 2023 and has 37.6K posts. Even if you round that up to a full year of being active, it's still an average of 107 posts a day. So probably a troll farm account.

There are already numerous errors being pointed out in the alleged documents they are posting as "proof". Like dates not formatted correctly in emails, a cursor line showing up in an email, et al. Plus the user has posted about another big bombshell recently that never materialized.

Also interestingly enough, a fair number of MAGAts that are warning people not to promote the story because they think it's being planted by the Left to blow back on the Trump campaign.
Apparently it's also the same account that produced the fake affidavit about presidential debate bias.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT