ADVERTISEMENT

Some nasty accusations being made about Walz…

Ty Webb iu

All-American
May 16, 2009
On X. If true it will be the end of him. (And Kamala)

You all can check it out and decide for yourself at @DocNetyoutube on X. Dropping a ton of info on this.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DANC and Lucy01
Has he been accused of sexual assault by numerous women? Has he been found libel for sexual assault in a civil case? Has he been convicted of felonies? Has he been indicted for many more felonies? Has he said he likes to grab women by their pussies? What could it be?

Reactions: largemouth
Has he been accused of sexual assault by numerous women? Has he been found libel for sexual assault in a civil case? Has he been convicted of felonies? Has he been indicted for many more felonies? Has he said he likes to grab women by their pussies? What could it be?
I know how desperately you want to yabbut but trump cosmicaloha but it is alleging student teacher gay shit

Gay diddling male students. Super simple to verify. Now that’s an instance where if untrue the user of that YouTube account should be identified and 230 reformed to require same and the poster sued into oblivion
Where there's smoke, there's fire. Hasn't that been the message from the Dems about Trump since he started running for office?

Where there's smoke, there's fire. Hasn't that been the message from the Dems about Trump since he started running for office?
Yeah but that’s not right. I can’t remember the duty under 230 to identify the poster or whether they can but this sort of stuff can’t go on unfettered. It’s not okay. Reform is needed - for myriad reasons

Far worse rumors.

I’ve heard that your friends wouldn’t let you be alone with their young male grandkids. There’s some smoke there, right?

I didn’t mention his name. You’re easily triggered because your emotions drag you around by your nose.
Were you referring to someone else here? Who? You not say the above? Was it someone else? A mouse in your pocket.

Yes I am subject to emotions. All of us are - save those not smart enough to recognize same

Reactions: Ty Webb iu
I’ve heard that your friends wouldn’t let you be alone with their young male grandkids. There’s some smoke there, right?

Check yourself Popeye...
th_coffee.gif

Yeah but that’s not right. I can’t remember the duty under 230 to identify the poster or whether they can but this sort of stuff can’t go on unfettered. It’s not okay. Reform is needed - for myriad reasons
Agree it's not right. Just pointing out the hypocricy. Educating - it's what we do.

Were you referring to someone else here? Who? You not say the above? Was it someone else? A mouse in your pocket.

Yes I am subject to emotions. All of us are - save those not smart enough to recognize same
It’s good you recognized the miscreant.

Wow. That crosses the line. You might want to rethink that and apologize to DANC. Not funny and not needed here.
Hell no. Why in the world would I apologize to that asshole? He’s said worse about many posters here. Besides it was obviously a take off on what he was saying about Walz. Same level.

Last edited:
If true, Harris should replace him on the ticket. Not sure how you blame her for not knowing, though.

If a concocted story, those responsible should be jailed. Crying wolf like this does real damage to attracting good people to work with kids, not to mention it makes it more difficult for people who suffer real abuse to come forward and receive justice.

No matter what, this is a disturbing turn of events in our politics.

Check out @DocNetyoutube on X. Has dropped a lot of info so far. Much more to come this afternoon. He’s providing some receipts.

• Wow
Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT