ADVERTISEMENT

Some "Army hack" had a "mental health episode" defending the graves at Arlington, per the Trump goons.

UTFO

Hall of Famer
Feb 2, 2004
"Army hack"?

Has anybody ever heard this term before? I haven't.

Sounds like the people who said it say it a lot and have said it a lot amongst each other, though.

"Army hack"?

Has anybody ever heard this term before? I haven't.

Sounds like the people who said it say it a lot and have said it a lot amongst each other, though.
Some people serve for themselves and some serve others which comes from love of Country. I would say a hack is someone who is there just to be there or there to advance themselves. That is my general take on it.

Some people serve for themselves and some serve others which comes from love of Country. I would say a hack is someone who is there just to be there or there to advance themselves. That is my general take on it.
And you think the Trump support team could identify this Soldier’s mental condition in a short encounter. Trump was the”hack” in n this instances as he was there to advance himself.
There had never been an incident before at Arlington. Trump’s team knew the rules at Arlington, but as always they didn’t think the rules applied to them.

And you think the Trump support team could identify this Soldier’s mental condition in a short encounter. Trump was the”hack” in n this instances as he was there to advance himself.
There had never been an incident before at Arlington. Trump’s team knew the rules at Arlington, but as always they didn’t think the rules applied to them.
Trump loves Jesus. Or so he says. Therefore he can do no wrong

Trump hasn’t been in office for the last 4 years! It’s in a lot worse shape now that has ever been. If Kamala is elected Armageddon will follow!

Reactions: DANC
Trump hasn’t been in office for the last 4 years! It’s in a lot worse shape now that has ever been. If Kamala is elected Armageddon will follow!
I’m ready. Let’s roll. Let the scrolls be opened one by one. We know how it ends

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT