ADVERTISEMENT

100 or more Career Head Coaching Wins - at any level

mobilehoosier

Senior
Nov 17, 2012
Mobile, Alabama
Good morning, Hoosiers!
Totally fired up today.
I saw a stat on CCC that intrigued me, so I did some light research, which I'd like to share.
It appears Bill Malory is the only other Coach in "IU HISTORY" with over 100 head coaching wins at any level.
Put that in your pipe for a wake-n-bake.
In addition, as many here already know, Bo was the last IU coach to have an overall winning record at IU, which was 1947.
It's not our imagination, Cig is a real winning HEAD football coach. Been a minute since we've seen one around here.
Enjoy and Go Hoosiers! Mobile.

Last edited:
Good morning, Hoosiers!
Totally fired up today.
I saw a stat on CCC that intrigued me, so I did some light research, which I'd like to share.
It appears Bill Malory is the only other Coach in "IU HISTORY" with over 100 head coaching wins at any level.
In addition, as many here already know, Bo was the last IU coach to have an overall winning record at IU, which was 1947.
It' not our imagination, Cig is a real winning HEAD football coach. Been a minute since we've seen one around here.
Enjoy and Go Hoosiers! Mobile.
I’m in Pasadena and am fired up as well.

I was in Tempe, Jacksonville and Tampa and fired up for those games too. This isn’t a bowl game like those were, but it has that feel to me. Obviously I hope the outcome today is very different from those games.

No question CCC is a winner. But he’s a head coach in the big leagues now. This is his first conference game as a P4 head coach. He has talked a big game leading up to this moment and I want to see him deliver a W in the “old stadium” where we’ve come to “kick someone’s ass.”

Prime time game in the Rose Bowl. National TV coverage on NBC. These are the brightest lights Head Coach Cignetti has ever been under. No Game 3 in a long season is ever a must-win, but a loss out here will lead to cries of “same old IU.” Let’s see what Cignetti and the team can do tonight.

Go Hoosiers!

Good morning, Hoosiers!
Totally fired up today.
It's not our imagination, Cig is a real winning HEAD football coach. Been a minute since we've seen one around here.
Enjoy and Go Hoosiers!

Bo McMillin was 140-77-13 as a College Head Coach At Centenary, Geneva, Kansas State and Indiana from 1922-1947. John Pont was 107 -141-4. But no doubt 100 wins is special!
Go Hoosiers!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT