@sglowrider

ONANA!

man-with-infinite-facepalm-a6n0esgakznl06s8.gif

Mike-Woodson-Coach-FacePalm.gif

673e3c9d72d859189972bfce33a837c8.gif

200w.gif

thug-tears-proud-uncle-tears.gif
Yeah wet ground skipping or not that technique was brutal

the second one, Martial ran right in front of him so he might have lost sight but the first one......WHY EVEN PUT A WALL THERE DUMBASS.
@sglowrider ineos guy taking over team management w/ his investment and glazer handling commercial end. probably a good thing for united.

@sglowrider ineos guy taking over team management w/ his investment and glazer handling commercial end. probably a good thing for united.
But isn't this the INEOS guy that owns part of Nice in France which means both can't compete in the Champions League at the same time?

Haha, who am I kidding. Man United won't be in teh CL next year.

All in all a good thing. We get to be a petrochemical club without all the ME downsides.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
But isn't this the INEOS guy that owns part of Nice in France which means both can't compete in the Champions League at the same time?

Haha, who am I kidding. Man United won't be in teh CL next year.

All in all a good thing. We get to be a petrochemical club without all the ME downsides.
And the maker of the grenadier - defender knock off

Not taking over. The Glazers are only allowing 25% to be sold @ £1.3 billion. (So it will be the most expensive sporting entity in the world valuation wise regardless.)

Ratcliffe's team will have football operations control as a sweetener..

Question is whether there is a clear cut put & call to buy up the remaining 75%. Rumours is the Glazers value the club at like £6-10 billion.

Those thieves barely spent any of their money to takeover the club. Used United's revenues to pay for the debt of the takeover. (LBO) which has since been made illegal in the league.

you can basically pair pickleball with anything and it works!!
There's a 3rd component to the business, but I had already smashed the mute button and was laughing so I missed it. Could have been a laundromat or car wash for all I know, but I think it may have been a restaurant.

• Haha
There's a 3rd component to the business, but I had already smashed the mute button and was laughing so I missed it. Could have been a laundromat or car wash for all I know, but I think it may have been a restaurant.
antiquarian bookstore. that's the ticket. pickleball/daycare/antiquarian books. We'll make billions....

The great thing about pickleball courts is that they are trivially easy to remove/repurpose if interest in the game wanes. Not so much with the racquetball courts that were big in the late 70s-early 80s, or bowling alleys. Friend of mine built his house with a racquetball court years ago. Insane.

The great thing about pickleball courts is that they are trivially easy to remove/repurpose if interest in the game wanes. Not so much with the racquetball courts that were big in the late 70s-early 80s, or bowling alleys. Friend of mine built his house with a racquetball court years ago. Insane.
I feel like racquetball courts in houses could easily be repurposed into serial-killer torture rooms ala Devil in the White City and Girl With a Dragon Tattoo. So there's that . . .

How close a friend is this guy?

• Haha
@Noodle you know this is how mls used to do pks after a tie. they didn't do pks they did shootouts. the player would start at like the 35 and dribble in on the keeper. it was at once ridiculous, awful and awesome
That is really, really stupid. Did goalies ever stop shots?

Insane. And apparently MLS players had bad footwork back then too.
Oh my god it is so much better now. Hell even now compared to when Beckham came. There are hilarious clips in his documentary on when he first got to mls. He couldn’t figure out why people were making the runs they were. He’d just play the ball to no one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Noodle
First time to the Creve Coeur soccer complex. This place is pretty legit.

Not "sells whiskey on site" legit like Racing Louisville...but legit nonetheless. 😄
You should try it when there's like 2 inches of rain. Fun times.

There was a pretty nice place up in Kalamazoo as well. Cant' remember the name. I've never been to the IMG/Insert sports corps name here type places down south but I assume they rank up there with Grand Park.

Reactions: mattndallas
First time to the Creve Coeur soccer complex. This place is pretty legit.

Not "sells whiskey on site" legit like Racing Louisville...but legit nonetheless. 😄
ECNL? maybe you'll get some of the games at soccer park. that's our soccer landmark. started by busch

You should try it when there's like 2 inches of rain. Fun times.

There was a pretty nice place up in Kalamazoo as well. Cant' remember the name. I've never been to the IMG/Insert sports corps name here type places down south but I assume they rank up there with Grand Park.
i've played at both. i've played at img a bunch. i actually like lakewood ranch's complex better than img. and grand park is better than both of them

Reactions: larsIU
Just read this story on the Guardian and I want to claw my own eyes out.

“A passing story of some interest (l hope),” says Eric Anderson. “When I was a schoolboy in the early Sixties in Manchester, the first team used to train every weekday in the ground at Old Trafford. If you were in your uniform, you could go in to watch the first team go through their routines.

“About 5-ish all the lads would go into a very large room under the stadium and all the players, once they had changed, came in to sign autographs etc. Pork pies and cups of tea would be on hand and the talk was, of course. footy.

“What school do you go, lad? Are you in the school team? What position do you play? Scored any goals last week?” And so on. Then it was a mad dash outside to the players’ entrance – more autographs and a chance to ogle the boys driving away.

“I had a fantastic friend, Tommy Davis, and we never missed a session, cutting school every afternoon. One time (1964 I remember), we were waiting outside and a brand new pillar-box red Mk 2 Jaguar was parked up next to the exit. I remember looking at the badge on the bonnet.”

“Some lad shouts out ’THAT’S DENIS LAW’S NEW JAG!’ and just at that moment out steps Law, followed by George Best and Bobby Charlton.

“‘Hey Denis, give us a spin in your new car,’ says Tommy, with a cheeky grin.

“‘Come on then,”’ says Denis, ‘jump in the front, and you lad, get in the back.” That was me.

“Leaving Charlton and Best signing autograph books, Denis Law does a wheel spin, revs up, goes up the hill a hundred yards, another wheel spin and we are back.

“‘Now sod off you two,’ he drawls.

“Best and Charlton jump in, Denis does another spin and shoots off out of the Old Trafford car park into the mist of Manchester. Now that’s a memory worth clinging on to!”

Just read this story on the Guardian and I want to claw my own eyes out.

“A passing story of some interest (l hope),” says Eric Anderson. “When I was a schoolboy in the early Sixties in Manchester, the first team used to train every weekday in the ground at Old Trafford. If you were in your uniform, you could go in to watch the first team go through their routines.

“About 5-ish all the lads would go into a very large room under the stadium and all the players, once they had changed, came in to sign autographs etc. Pork pies and cups of tea would be on hand and the talk was, of course. footy.

“What school do you go, lad? Are you in the school team? What position do you play? Scored any goals last week?” And so on. Then it was a mad dash outside to the players’ entrance – more autographs and a chance to ogle the boys driving away.

“I had a fantastic friend, Tommy Davis, and we never missed a session, cutting school every afternoon. One time (1964 I remember), we were waiting outside and a brand new pillar-box red Mk 2 Jaguar was parked up next to the exit. I remember looking at the badge on the bonnet.”

“Some lad shouts out ’THAT’S DENIS LAW’S NEW JAG!’ and just at that moment out steps Law, followed by George Best and Bobby Charlton.

“‘Hey Denis, give us a spin in your new car,’ says Tommy, with a cheeky grin.

“‘Come on then,”’ says Denis, ‘jump in the front, and you lad, get in the back.” That was me.

“Leaving Charlton and Best signing autograph books, Denis Law does a wheel spin, revs up, goes up the hill a hundred yards, another wheel spin and we are back.

“‘Now sod off you two,’ he drawls.

“Best and Charlton jump in, Denis does another spin and shoots off out of the Old Trafford car park into the mist of Manchester. Now that’s a memory worth clinging on to!”

But hey, players get paid more nowadays and that's been a really good thing.

Right?

On balance, probably yes.

Trying to figure out Goat's play here.

Is he coming around that soccer truly is the beautiful game? or is this something more sinister.....
watching this bayern united game i have to say i don't think i ever really appreciated harry kane enough. he's like an old man kind of throwback guy. always in the right space. always makes the right pass. super smart runs. super simple. he's genuinely great.

watching this bayern united game i have to say i don't think i ever really appreciated harry kane enough. he's like an old man kind of throwback guy. always in the right space. always makes the right pass. super smart runs. super simple. he's genuinely great.
And ****ing amazing first touch and vision. if he were 6 inches shorter and a little more agile he'd make a great 10

And ****ing amazing first touch and vision. if he were 6 inches shorter and a little more agile he'd make a great 10
amazing first touch and vision. you just can kind of put him on any team and he'd look hte same and do the same things and be effective. reminds me a bit of bervatov

Reactions: larsIU
None of you degenerates are going to bring up how f'in good James Trafford is going to be? His defense is terrible and he made save after save to keep it knotted for Burnley. I know his stats aren't top tier right now, but that dude is gonna be really good for many years.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT