ADVERTISEMENT

Shots fired at Trump's PA campaign rally

My wife played a detailed analysis for me. I upset her at the start, laughing about it. After listening to the entire thing I quit laughing. I don’t know enough about the subject to know if I heard what I heard. Based on sound, there were definitely three distinctly different sounds from the shots. Maybe there’s an explanation for the shooters shots sounding differently?

I would want to know who recorded it and on what type of device... Then I'd ask if the recording device was completely stationary or was it moving in any way...

If it were recorded on a cell phone a simple slight twist of the wrist could (accidentally) change the way the sound was picked up...

All that above is obviously me guessing... Everything is worth looking into in a situation like this....(in my opinion).

I would want to know who recorded it and on what type of device... Then I'd ask if the recording device was completely stationary or was it moving in any way...

If it were recorded on a cell phone a simple slight twist of the wrist could (accidentally) change the way the sound was picked up...

All that above is obviously me guessing... Everything is worth looking into in a situation like this....(in my opinion).
The recordings the guy analyzed on the video I watched was from the Trump microphone on stage and a cell phone. If i understood what I was watching, they both pretty much showed the same thing.

Reactions: 76-1
The recordings the guy analyzed on the video I watched was from the Trump microphone on stage and a cell phone. If i understood what I was watching, they both pretty much showed the same thing.

Just using my common sense (with no background in recording science) I'd discount the cell phone and go solely with what the fixed stage mic picked up and work from there... The cell phone could have been turned, lowered, had a hand put over it, or pressed against the body in ways that might change the sound of the shots (is my guess) but once again I believe, at this point, that literally every valid question ought to be pursued and answered... (Except the Trump did it to himself theory, that's just F-ing DTS stupid)...

Just using my common sense (with no background in recording science) I'd discount the cell phone and go solely with what the fixed stage mic picked up and work from there... The cell phone could have been turned, lowered, had a hand put over it, or pressed against the body in ways that might change the sound of the shots (is my guess) but once again I believe, at this point, that literally every valid question ought to be pursued and answered... (Except the Trump did it to himself theory, that's just F-ing DTS stupid)...
Since the FBI and SS isn’t likely to give the American people any answers, we’re left to folks who will be called wing nuts.

🤡🤡🤡

In the Snipers defense (and I originally had the same reaction as you) the story I'm getting these days is that the actual Sniper that took the shot wasn't one of the guys on the roof in the photo but another guy on a similar building back and to the left of Trump (which made it a longer shot but nothing major in terms of range [for the type of weapon he's using]).

What's impressive is his adjusting his optics's for the close snap shot and getting it off relatively quickly... As was said somewhere on here they most likely had already pre - ranged the bad guys rooftop and had the dope memorized and written down...

It was a great snap shot but calling it one in a million is a bit of a stretch given the equipment and training of that Sniper... For the average guy without the training and trigger time, yes, it's one in a million... For that Sniper I'm betting he could make it nine out of ten times...

Makes for a great lead in though... Fox used it yesterday...
We all want to think the Secret Service are a group of exceptional individuals who can make 'one in a million' shots, but, in reality, they're just people who have been highly trained - it doesn't mean they always follow that training or lose their shit in situations like this. We're all human. I think that's why Fox keeps repeating it - they want to believe the SS individuals are supermen.

They're presonally brave, yes. But not near the superman status and certainly not very competent in this case.

They put a guy from Delaware (Joe's home state) and Janet Napolitano on a Mayorkas organized panel and expect to nip conspiracy theories in the bud... 🙄 All he's done is add a whole new layer of distrust...

• Wow
Reactions: DANC
Raskin (Dim Maryland) infers the possibility of Trump did it to himself by saying "whether this a miracle was of Devine Providence or of an advantageous nature"..., then proceeds to burn the clock for Cheatle by spending the entire rest of his remarks riffing about mass shootings and banning the scary black rifle that has the magical power to jump out of its box and shoot people unassisted...

Tip of the cap to him... Nice misdirect and cover for Cheatle (even She appeared to get tired of listening to him and appeared to be wondering if he was ever going to address the actual topic of the hearing...(had to be thinking "if they're all that disingenuous this is going to be easy")...

Pretty obvious the Democrat members strategy is to attempt to turn the hearing into a gun control forum while keeping Cheatle and the Secret Service failures out from under the microscope...

Last edited:
Looks like the female version of Sargent Shultz ("I know Nothing...") is now in charge of the Secret Service...

Her mantra seems to be "we're only nine days out" and it's an "active investigation"... Defer, deflect, obscure...

We're not going to learn much from this travesty unless she completely slips up and goes off message...

Either she's s liar or a fool... (or, in this case, possibly both)...

She replies that she doesn't know the name of the individual, or individuals who wrote up the protection plan..., or who did the final sign off on it... 🙄

In Any other outfit that would get her fired immediately after the hearing ... In this administration she'll probably get a raise in salary and a commendation...

3.1 Billion $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ (with a B) and they didn't have drones or dogs assigned to the detail...

Last edited:
Complete Mission Failure by the no longer so Secret Service but Cheatle gives them a A (for effort?)...

Trump needs to hire Private Security today...

I wouldn't trust Cheatle or Mayorkis to run an after hours Mall Security operation, much less anything remotely involving current or potentially future national leadership protection...

Out of the firing pan and into the fire...🙄

So the Biden Administration accepts Cheatles resignation and lauds her on the way out (they should have fired her on the 15th after she still hadn't bothered to talk to the Detail who had been on the ground at Butler Co...). Then..., they just move the guy up into her position who had "direct oversight of the agencies daily investigative and protective operations" in his previous post...😖🙉🙈

So here's the next clown that needs to be fired (who simply by definition of his job on July 13th is even more complicit than Cheatle):

Last edited:
I"m not sure if you ever have a clue.
Someone tell him...

8xur7q.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Complete fvck up. Couldn't have been more negligent if they'd have tried. And I'm not sure they didn't try.

It just occurred to me (only took 10 days 🙈) that the big blue water tower I've been complaining about their [the S.Srv.] not having at least a guy with a radio up there...; appears to have Also been left unguarded...

If that's actually the case then whoever ran the advance team ignored not just one but Two elevated, direct line of sight, threats to the podium (if that line clears the trees which it appears to do)...

If that's actually the case that type of mistake is starting to look less like a error of omission and more like an error of commission...

Things just get stranger and stranger...

Having had a look at Cheatle I'm certainly not ruling out that whoever did the advance work and whoever signed off on it really aren't just that bad at their job..., but if I'm the IG I'm taking a really close look at that advance team...

My guess is they really were that bad at their job...; if that's not the explanation we've got real problems...

Last edited:
It just occurred to me (only took 10 days 🙈) that the big blue water tower I've been complaining about (their [the S.Srv.] not having at least a guy with a radio up there)... appears to have Also been left unguarded...

If that's actually the case then whoever ran the advance team ignored not one but Two direct line of sight threats to the podium (if that line clears the trees which it appears to do)...

If that's actually the case that type of mistake is starting to look less like a error of omission and more like an error of commission...

Things just get stranger and stranger...

Having had a look at Cheatle I'm not certainly ruling out that whoever did the advance work and whoever signed off on it really aren't just that bad at their job..., but if I'm the IG I'm taking a really close look at that advance team...

My guess is they really were that bad at their job...; if that's not the explanation we've got real problems...
That's my feeling, too, but are they as lackadaisical with anyone else as they were with Trump? I find that hard to believe.

I believe they're complicity by their incompetency and complete lack of caring.

That's my feeling, too, but are they as lackadaisical with anyone else as they were with Trump? I find that hard to believe.

I believe they're complicity by their incompetency and complete lack of caring.

Yeah that's my take... At the moment, I'm leaning towards them just allowing the circumstances to exist where something like this could happen..., do that often enough in the environment that exists these days and their percentages at getting lucky have to be high...

If they would actually explain why they did what they did in a plausible fashion questions like these would never come up... Doubt that'll happen...

Last edited:
Looks like they won on one front... They've found a way to limit his access to voters...

Personally, I wouldn't trust the Secret Service to secure any type of venue where Trumps speaking...

The comments from the commissioner of the state police are interesting. Two officers of a local sniper team had a position overlooking that roof, but left it to go look for Crooks. The article did not say if it was a command decision or one they made.

The local officer that confronted him on the roof was being boosted up by another officer, he was literally dangling off by his hands. So he really wasn't in a position to be brave. The commissioner said the shots started seconds later, adding to the idea that run in helped save Trump.

• Wow
Reactions: DANC and 76-1
The comments from the commissioner of the state police are interesting. Two officers of a local sniper team had a position overlooking that roof, but left it to go look for Crooks. The article did not say if it was a command decision or one they made.

The local officer that confronted him on the roof was being boosted up by another officer, he was literally dangling off by his hands. So he really wasn't in a position to be brave. The commissioner said the shots started seconds later, adding to the idea that run in helped save Trump.

It really doesn't make any sense that the locals (or anybody) would pull an already in place Counter Sniper team that's completely set up to cover a specific danger zone, to go wandering around as a roving patrol..., to do so (or even the need to have them do so) indicates a entirely new level of incompetence...

So..., they (the local CS team) were pulled off the coverage of an evidently known primary threat area to go looking for a person of interest (who, while on the ground, reportedly had no weapon)...

As a hypothetical, if you're running the advance team and you know you have a relatively unsafe venue, due to the lack of stand off distance and it being nearly impossible to properly defend due to a lack of resources assigned to you (no dog teams, no drones, not enough roving patrols on the perimeter) why do sign off on the protection plan...? That would seem to be a nonnegotiable point where you take a stand until you get your resources, for most in a leadership role... That would be a hill to stake your career out on...

Last edited:
It really doesn't make any sense that the locals (or anybody) would pull an already in place Counter Sniper team that's completely set up to cover a specific danger zone, to go wandering around as a roving patrol..., to do so (or even the need to have them do so) indicates a entirely new level of incompetence...

So..., they (the local CS team) were pulled off the coverage of an evidently known primary threat area to go looking for a person of interest (who, while on the ground, reportedly had no weapon)...

As a hypothetical, if you're running the advance team and you know you have a relatively unsafe venue, due to the lack of stand off distance and it being nearly impossible to properly defend due to a lack of resources assigned to you (no dog teams, no drones, not enough roving patrols on the perimeter) why do sign off on the protection plan...? That would seem to be a nonnegotiable point where you take a stand until you get your resources, for most in a leadership role... That would be a hill to stake your career out on...

I agree it makes no sense. Giving up the high ground should never happen. We need to know if it was an order, or if they made a decision on their own.

Reactions: DANC and 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT