ADVERTISEMENT

Shots fired at Trump's PA campaign rally

Kamala Harris Dont Come GIF by GIPHY News
Not death camps, but concentration camps, yes.

4828.jpg

Forced to drink water from the toilets. Where the f*ck are the Christians?

1156698622.jpg.0.jpg

005a83c0-Human-Smuggling.jpg

Next 9-11 plotters?^^^

This is the America we want to be?

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

Here are 100 passages from the Bible about welcoming strangers:

Fly? That’s a whale. A huge spermaceti whale. A whale of no equal. A whale . . .

And you poopooed my 100% death tax! Boooooooo!
It is a whale capt ahab. And probably not feasible bc of same. You know at the genesis of our nation the black pop was almost 20 percent. Anyway I am not a fan of monthly support. That I don’t think will change much. But one time yes. It’s tantamount to inheritance in keeping with inter generational. But the math as you highlight might make it impossible

Reactions: BradStevens
Not death camps, but concentration camps, yes.

4828.jpg

1156698622.jpg.0.jpg

Next 9-11 plotters?^^^

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

I wonder if they had a cage at home? Maybe they should go back there and not be in a cage that was designed for people who tried to storm a sovereign country. I feel so bad for them, when they could be sleeping in their own beds AT E'FING HOME. Maybe Dr Hoops, could go live in their country, teach them how to be better and call himself Dr Hopes... OH no, what Dr hoops wants to do is ruin my home and then bitching that that I should have compassion...

A huge Piss off Dr Hurts . GO THE F HOME.

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
Reminds me of the flag raising at Iwo Jima. Not that I'm equating the two - I'm not. Just with the body positioning of the SS agents and the flag in the background.
Not that you're equating the two, but you just equated the two.

People died and yet here you are praising Trump with an Iwo Jima comparison.

So, in addition to all his other accomplishments, Trump supporters are now praising Trump for defending America against a 20-year-old nutjob/bullying victim that still lives with his parents and didn't even have his own rifle to miss Trump with.

I recently saw a clip on TV where they read parts of the 1980 GOP platform. Nothing at all like the 2024 GOP platform.
I would definitely agree with that but I'd like to see the Democrats platform from 1980 also.... I don't think they would be similar either.

Not death camps, but concentration camps, yes. This is not a new thing in America.

4828.jpg

1156698622.jpg.0.jpg

Next 9-11 plotters?^^^

390px-Trails_of_Tears_en.png

japanese-internment-camp.jpg
Not death camps, but concentration camps, yes. This is not a new thing in America.

4828.jpg

1156698622.jpg.0.jpg

Next 9-11 plotters?^^^

390px-Trails_of_Tears_en.png

japanese-internment-camp.jpg
So to be clear, you believe in completely open borders, that any & all should have free entry? Did I miss the posts where you call out Biden for wanting to tighten security?

We have NEVER done that. And I again I could be totally wrong. It could be a boondoggle
It will NEVER work.... all you have look at to see that is look at all the sports figures that make millions but are bankrupt after a couple years. Look at how many normal people win the lottery and blow it all.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
.............. hmmmmmmmmmmm Stand by.
Ok... Do I understand that a few "larger" allotments of $ can change things, yes and I agree that they can.
IF IF IF... there was an already a demonstrated and exercised plan, with direction and goals. Just to throw out, here's a one time $200k... to er'body. Nope, you are back to being a super left progressive idiot that will kill the world, because as the US goes, the world follows. PRobably not the legacy that you are looking for.

This is why I've mentioned several time, that we need to have local business/ money coaches, mentors. Personal one on one like a high school personal finance teacher so to speak (not the purple haired zeke types with dildo's on the wall's).
Dave Ramsey curriculum is in something like 50k-60k high schools. That type thing but also for older people who need a refresher.
Then they will know what to do with a 1 or 2 time large dump. Until they are educated, it's joe biden snorting zeke juice.

Those instances weren't performed or condoned by Party leaders and media/Hollywood stars.

They were from one-off kooks. Every Party has them. But only one Party has leaders that condone assassination and violence against their opponent.
So, don't you think Thomas Matthew Crooks is also a one-off kook?

Ok... Do I understand that a few "larger" allotments of $ can change things, yes and I agree that they can.
IF IF IF... there was an already a demonstrated and exercised plan, with direction and goals. Just to throw out, here's a one time $200k... to er'body. Nope, you are back to being a super left progressive idiot that will kill the world, because as the US goes, the world follows. PRobably not the legacy that you are looking for.

This is why I've mentioned several time, that we need to have local business/ money coaches, mentors. Personal one on one like a high school personal finance teacher so to speak (not the purple haired zeke types with dildo's on the wall's).
Dave Ramsey curriculum is in something like 50k-60k high schools. That type thing but also for older people who need a refresher.
Then they will know what to do with a 1 or 2 time large dump. Until they are educated, it's joe biden snorting zeke juice.
Very fair

Reactions: BradStevens
How many times do I need to warn you about making this kind of accusation? I'm going to let this stand, because Crabtree is a genuine reporter, but you had better be prepared to follow up and back up the claims, or walk them back if necessary.
we ALL see what you do. How about YOU, set this out. WE are positive that it'll be best thing to happen.

This is extremely irresponsible by Musk and extremely stupid by people like you who fall for it. I watched a lot of the CNN coverage yesterday, and it was not just fair and honest, it bordered on Trump apologetics*. To try to portray it in this way is just plainly dishonest. Shame on you for being part of this.

* I don't think CNN was trying to be purposefully pro-Trump, I think that's just the natural side effect of attempting to report on this sort of thing with some level of compassion and understanding.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
we ALL see what you do. How about YOU, set this out. WE are positive that it'll be best thing to happen.
I'm sorry, a major candidate for the highest office in the land, who happens to also be a former holder of the office, was targeted in an attack, and his life was likely saved by the professionals tasked with guarding him, and I suggest that maybe, just maybe, we should have some goddamn evidence before we accuse those professionals of actively aiding the assassination attempt, and you think that makes me out of order? F*ck off.

Black people need to buy Bitcoin. That would fix all of their problems.

🔥🔥🔥

I know there are going to be hearings over this and is probably just political theater, but someone needs to answer for this.

The more you learn about this, the more stunning it is.
I read the shooter was 200-300 feet away from Trump. I suspect someone will soon use GPS to make a more precise estimate, but that isn't a super long distance for a guy with a scoped rifle.

OTOH, I haven't read anyone to comment yet on how much of Trump could be seen from the shooter's vantage point. Whole body? Head and shoulders only? Was any of the speaker's area blocked by banners, bleachers, sound equipment? Where were the shooter's other victims located when shot? And, we don't know what types of rifle and ammunition were used either.

Many details are not yet public, but it's still a tragedy and Trump is lucky to be alive.

I read the shooter was 200-300 feet away from Trump. I suspect someone will soon use GPS to make a more precise estimate, but that isn't a super long distance for a guy with a scoped rifle.

OTOH, I haven't read anyone to comment yet on how much of Trump could be seen from the shooter's vantage point. Whole body? Head and shoulders only? Was any of the speaker's area blocked by banners, bleachers, sound equipment? Where were the shooter's other victims located when shot? And, we don't know what types of rifle and ammunition were used either.

Many details are not yet public, but it's still a tragedy and Trump is lucky to be alive.
Simply based on the satellite and the arial photos, it looks like this guy was in a perfect position to take a shot at Trump, and Trump is indeed very lucky.

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
I do not get the question to my point. Crazy name calling is common on both sides and gets far worse the further left or right one goes. Look at this board, Aloha agrees with our zealots on 95% of policy but is a heretic because he hates Trump.

People say the left has hated Trump since he ran, who started the "lock her up" chants? There has been mutual loathing. Some love Trump because he looks for fights. His only move is to double down.
You know what would be great? A Biden-Trump joint appearance. A genuine show of unity between the two candidates. They were both President, so it's not like there's a precedence issue. If they both said the right things, it would really force the crazies in both parties to CTFO at least for a while.

I'm sorry, a major candidate for the highest office in the land, who happens to also be a former holder of the office, was targeted in an attack, and his life was likely saved by the professionals tasked with guarding him, and I suggest that maybe, just maybe, we should have some goddamn evidence before we accuse those professionals of actively aiding the assassination attempt, and you think that makes me out of order? F*ck off.
NO, YOU fvck off. All he did was post threads from Britt friggin Hume (um kinda a big freakin deal), about a reallocation of SS agent due to the First Lady needing resources. Then you pound in about "how many time have I warned you... "

How many times in the last 8 years have there been "opps, we reallocated resources" or opp's the camera's weren't working for those 30 minutes.... ... as excuses after a "big" mishap/ event that affect major issues with in our very own government that WE OWN !!!! They work for US !!
So no, I will not Fvck off.

I wonder if they had a cage at home? Maybe they should go back there and not be in a cage that was designed for people who tried to storm a sovereign country. I feel so bad for them, when they could be sleeping in their own beds AT E'FING HOME. Maybe Dr Hoops, could go live in their country, teach them how to be better and call himself Dr Hopes... OH no, what Dr hoops wants to do is ruin my home and then bitching that that I should have compassion...

A huge Piss off Dr Hurts . GO THE F HOME.
Have you ever been in Latin America? Or even out of the US (Canada and Cancun don't count). I have been to every Central American country except El Salvador and almost all of South America. I spent 2 months in Colombia 1 year ago. There are people coming into Colombia from Venezuela who are so desperate to stay alive that their 13 year old daughters are being pimped out to "sex tourists" from, you guessed it, the USA. I had no idea Colombia was the new Thailand. w

I was in a local restaurant in Cartagena and I have never been so embarrassed of Americans in my life. This restaurant probably had 30 seats. Families were in there with several generations having a family dinner. In come 4 rednecks, I would guess from Georgia who just rolled off the cruise ship looking for pu$$y...probably under 16. They were using the classic American "if you say it louder, they will understand you" method of communication. "Do you have Jaeger Bombs?". The woman who owned the restaurant had absolutely zero idea what they were talking about and spoke zero English. But these idiots would not STFU. Meanwhile grandma and her family looked on in horror. So, finally I turned around and said "They don't have Jaeger bombs here. How difficult is it for you understand?"

You think these people want to WALK from Venezuela to Arizona in the HOPE that they will be received with kindness? Republicans are always saying America is a CHRISTIAN country. Republicans would rather worry about Israeli settlers than Catholic/Christian people just looking for hope and a chance, just like your ancestors. A hand, not a hand out. Did you get fired from your Tomato picking job or something?

My dad passed away 3 weeks ago of dementia. He was a basketball season ticket holder since 1973. We took our last road trip to IU together to a football game last October. He didn't like driving on the highway anymore so, we took the back roads. I have never seen such a sad and angry group of people. Their "shithole" towns had nothing. Just waiting to become a ghost town. Yet there were Trump flags flying everywhere and "It's the BORDER stupid!" billboards.

I would hire any one of the migrants than one of these awful, angry, fake Christian weirdos. They want to work. The Deplorables just want something handed to them from...the government. Sigh.

NO, YOU fvck off. All he did was post threads from Britt friggin Hume (um kinda a big freakin deal), about a reallocation of SS agent due to the First Lady needing resources. Then you pound in about "how many time have I warned you... "

How many times in the last 8 years have there been "opps, we reallocated resources" or opp's the camera's weren't working for those 30 minutes.... ... as excuses after a "big" mishap/ event that affect major issues with in our very own government that WE OWN !!!! They work for US !!
So no, I will not Fvck off.
No, that's not at all what he did. Read better.

You know what would be great? A Biden-Trump joint appearance. A genuine show of unity between the two candidates. They were both President, so it's not like there's a precedence issue. If they both said the right things, it would really force the crazies in both parties to CTFO at least for a while.
Donald Trump was too cowardly to show up for Biden's Inauguration. You think he'd do a joint appearance with Biden? I agree it would be great. 0% chance of it happening.

So to be clear, you believe in completely open borders, that any & all should have free entry? Did I miss the posts where you call out Biden for wanting to tighten security?

You're hopeless.

and his life was likely saved by the professionals tasked with guarding him
And while I am at it, NO they didn't save shit. They failed at every damn step of their only job. Trump turning his head, for who knows what reason, at the exact .00001" of a second saves his life.
He could have crawled to the SUV by himself faster than they got him there. Sure they killed the punk AFTER his kill shot missed, but they didn't save a GD thang. NOTHING. .... Well I guess those to female agent made sure not to lose their shade's and that was priority #1 once they made it to the SUV.

Just stop goat, you just don't see reality and then retaliate to posters on here because you have the hammer. You are not a good steward of the hammer. We all know what you do.

And while I am at it, NO they didn't save shit. They failed at every damn step of their only job. Trump turning his head, for who knows what reason, at the exact .00001" of a second saves his life.
He could have crawled to the SUV by himself faster than they got him there. Sure they killed the punk AFTER his kill shot missed, but they didn't save a GD thang. NOTHING. .... Well I guess those to female agent made sure not to lose their shade's and that was priority #1 once they made it to the SUV.

Just stop goat, you just don't see reality and then retaliate to posters on here because you have the hammer. You are not a good steward of the hammer. We all know what you do.
And there is the truth. You're just as crazy as DBM. Why'd you try to hide it and pretend it was something other than it is? Just own your reality. Be who you are.

• Wow
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT