ADVERTISEMENT

Shots fired at Trump's PA campaign rally

yeah - take a look at the overhead shots.

I don't know shit and the absolute first place I'd have focused my efforts is that warehouse. It's just the obvious spot for a prospective gunman. It's elevated, it's not a long shot (seriously, a semi-experienced deer hunter with a zeroed rifle hits that shot at 150 yards) and it's clear line of sight to the platform.

If you have NO security apart from one single area, THAT'S the area.

Just...how? I won't criticize the tinfoil hat crowd too much because this truly defies reasonable explanation. That said, never ascribe to malice that which can be blamed on incompetence. And given the state of our government agencies and the rank incompetence and complacence that has taken hold EVERYWHERE, that's still remains the most likely scenario.
We will find out what happened. The one thing I wonder about, is it possible that building was assigned to a different agency? I do not know, not at all saying it was. Just could it have been assigned to police/sheriff/state and they missed it? Reasons like that is why I think we need to wait.

He may be but he’s pretty connected on this topic.
Yeah, I don't know how connected he is, but I'll need to see several more genuinely connected journalists saying the same thing. A large number of people have reported exactly the opposite: that Trump's protection was recently upgraded, and that no requests were denied.

Yeah, I don't know how connected he is, but I'll need to see several more genuinely connected journalists saying the same thing. A large number of people have reported exactly the opposite: that Trump's protection was recently upgraded, and that no requests were denied.

Trump's people should have documentation of requests. This should be easy.

• Wow
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I think he worked in the SS for 12 years. He seems a lot more reliable than whomever you’re getting information from.

I’ll also add if your reporters are correct it makes the SS look even more incompetent. It would mean they were fully staffed and still unable to secure a building a 150 feet away that was the most logical place for a sniper to set up on.

You don’t think he has Secret Service connections?

And then you have the Crabtree reporting.

Reactions: 76-1 and DANC
not sure we won’t learn that the SS tried explaining to him how insecure that venue was and he dismissed it out of hubris.

yeah - take a look at the overhead shots.

I don't know shit and the absolute first place I'd have focused my efforts is that warehouse. It's just the obvious spot for a prospective gunman. It's elevated, it's not a long shot (seriously, a semi-experienced deer hunter with a zeroed rifle hits that shot at 150 yards) and it's clear line of sight to the platform.

If you have NO security apart from one single area, THAT'S the area.

Just...how? I won't criticize the tinfoil hat crowd too much because this truly defies reasonable explanation. That said, never ascribe to malice that which can be blamed on incompetence. And given the state of our government agencies and the rank incompetence and complacence that has taken hold EVERYWHERE, that's still remains the most likely scenario.
Very well summed up sir. I feel that you touched on nearly every point. Well done.

No fine I retract but it’s not necessary to assign gender or race as the reason for incompetence. I have worked with plenty of incompetent white men that rose to positions they couldn’t handle.
The thumbs up here were stupid. You’ve worked with plenty of incompetent white men…no shit? That doesn’t change the fact that this was likely a DEI hire gone wrong, just as Kamala was. And that’s not racist or sexist. It’s facts.

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC
"anti-racist liberals". What a horrible seed to plant.

So, is the flip side "racist conservatives"
Why did you put in quotes something I didn’t write?

As for your question, the opposite would be a non-racist classic liberal (who could be a liberal or conservative in today’s US political landscape). Based on your past posts, that’s what you are, even though you’re too ignorant to realize it.

I think he worked in the SS for 12 years. He seems a lot more reliable than whomever you’re getting information from.
So, you "think" that he worked for the Secret Service and that he "seems" more reliable than unknown person/s you describe as "whomever you're getting information from."

Here's the plain English translation: Snarlcakes likes what Bongino says so he says Bongini is more reliable even though he doesn't really know Bongini's background or qualifications and also doesn't even know the identities of the persons he claims are inferior to Bongini.

Reactions: outside shooter
So, you "think" that he worked for the Secret Service and that he "seems" more reliable than unknown person/s you describe as "whomever you're getting information from."

Here's the plain English translation: Snarlcakes likes what Bongino says so he says Bongini is more reliable even though he doesn't really know Bongini's background or qualifications and also doesn't even know the identities of the persons he claims are inferior to Bongini.
I was unsure how long he worked for the SS. It was 12 years. Yes, I trust the person who served in the SS for a dozen years over some random journalist. Now piss off.

Why did you put in quotes something I didn’t write?

As for your question, the opposite would be a non-racist classic liberal (who could be a liberal or conservative in today’s US political landscape). Based on your past posts, that’s what you are, even though you’re too ignorant to realize it.
This post brought up emotions of when I was younger and my Dad would yell at me for f#cking something up. I loved the energy.

I was unsure how long he worked for the SS. It was 12 years. Yes, I trust the person who served in the SS for a dozen years over some random journalist. Now piss off.
Nothing to add, but wanted to commend your usage of "piss off". Well timed, appropriate and installed in just the right way. Well done sir.

Reactions: snarlcakes
The thumbs up here were stupid. You’ve worked with plenty of incompetent white men…no shit? That doesn’t change the fact that this was likely a DEI hire gone wrong, just as Kamala was. And that’s not racist or sexist. It’s facts.
It’s not facts. It’s your weird fantasy that any woman in a power position is a DEI hire.

After you splooge and get PostNutClarity #PNC you’ll get it.

So if we provide money, once, then we will know u are right and can eliminate that excuse and try something else
It is a non-starter. Forget that we are $30+ trillion in debt already with deficits as far as the eye can see and just coming out of a period of extremely high inflation, but when people who have not had money get large windfalls, they blow the money. It is the story with the lottery winners that get millions and blow it all with nothing to show for themselves.

It would be spent on a new car or house that they then couldn't afford to pay taxes on or upkeep. And that would be for those who chose to spend on things that could be beneficial. This idea that they would suddenly explode into entrepreneurs isn't supported by anything.

Fox had a former SS agent(not Bongino) on and he said there was NO WAY that warehouse wasn’t thoroughly scouted before the event and assigned to someone to be guarded. How it fell through the cracks should be investigated.

He also said there is always aerial surveillance for an event like that and there is a question as to why this guy wasn’t spotted that way.

Said he worked with Cheatle previously and won’t call for her to resign right now, but that there has to be a FULL investigation.

Fox had a former SS agent(not Bongino) on and he said there was NO WAY that warehouse wasn’t thoroughly scouted before the event and assigned to someone to be guarded. How it fell through the cracks should be investigated.

He also said there is always aerial surveillance for an event like that and there is a question as to why this guy wasn’t spotted that way.

Said he worked with Cheatle previously and won’t call for her to resign right now, but that there has to be a FULL investigation.
Absolutely a massive failure. Once the bullet leaves the chamber, the SS has already failed.

The more that comes out about the lack of resources Trump was provided through DHS….

These are venal, evil people. If they didn’t orchestrate it, they certainly purposely put the conditions in place to allow it.

Absolutely a massive failure. Once the bullet leaves the chamber, the SS has already failed.

The more that comes out about the lack of resources Trump was provided through DHS….

These are venal, evil people. If they didn’t orchestrate it, they certainly purposely put the conditions in place to allow it.
Yeah, massive failure is a given. Regardless of what you think about Trump, security for our leaders HAS to be better than that.

The investigation is to ensure it was incompetence alone and not more. Also, how many people need to be fired.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT