ADVERTISEMENT

Shots fired at Trump's PA campaign rally

It’s not facts. It’s your weird fantasy that any woman in a power position is a DEI hire.

After you splooge and get PostNutClarity #PNC you’ll get it.
So I make a statement regarding 2 women and you take that to mean “any woman”. That’s the stuff of MSM. Completely baseless and silly. You’re better than that.

Reactions: DANC
Fox had a former SS agent(not Bongino) on and he said there was NO WAY that warehouse wasn’t thoroughly scouted before the event and assigned to someone to be guarded. How it fell through the cracks should be investigated.

He also said there is always aerial surveillance for an event like that and there is a question as to why this guy wasn’t spotted that way.

Said he worked with Cheatle previously and won’t call for her to resign right now, but that there has to be a FULL investigation.
Nah, Cheatle should be forced to resign. You have that big a failure on your watch, it is an institutional failure. That means you need new leadership to correct those institutional failures. It was gross incompetence to not have that warehouse covered. They got lucky that the person they were tasked with protecting turned his head at exactly the right moment. If that shot had fully connected it would have gotten REALLY ugly around here. And that near failure should fall on her first and foremost. She has to go.

And as far as DEI goes, I am sick and ****ing tired of government agencies making that such a centerpiece of what they want to talk about.

You should be hiring based on ability, not some diversity scorecard. And when you make this your centerpiece of leadership and have this kind of failure that was a lucky coincidence from being a catastrophe, you should have your career hung out to dry.

451458068_447359274801937_2105177745939301467_n.jpg

Nah, Cheatle should be forced to resign. You have that big a failure on your watch, it is an institutional failure. That means you need new leadership to correct those institutional failures. It was gross incompetence to not have that warehouse covered. They got lucky that the person they were tasked with protecting turned his head at exactly the right moment. If that shot had fully connected it would have gotten REALLY ugly around here. And that near failure should fall on her first and foremost. She has to go.

And as far as DEI goes, I am sick and ****ing tired of government agencies making that such a centerpiece of what they want to talk about.

You should be hiring based on ability, not some diversity scorecard. And when you make this your centerpiece of leadership and have this kind of failure that was a lucky coincidence from being a catastrophe, you should have your career hung out to dry.
The number of portly women in that video yesterday was unconscionable. Did you see that one chick who couldn’t re-holster her weapon?

This is people lives we’re talking about. Are they actually willing to push their DEI bullshit this far?

CNN just asked Mayorkas why the building the shooter was on wasn't swept by the SS, but instead delegated to the local PD. Word salad non-answer followed. Mayorkas was visibly pissed with the questions leading up to that one. Guy came off like someone who was annoyed that he was being asked tough questions

You know what would be great? A Biden-Trump joint appearance. A genuine show of unity between the two candidates. They were both President, so it's not like there's a precedence issue. If they both said the right things, it would really force the crazies in both parties to CTFO at least for a while.

Thinking about it, and this will irritate my fellow liberals, Biden pardons all J6 people not charged with something violent. I would think that would calm things down a little?

CNN just asked Mayorkas why the building the shooter was on wasn't swept by the SS, but instead delegated to the local PD. Word salad non-answer followed. Mayorkas was visibly pissed with the questions leading up to that one. Guy came off like someone who was annoyed that he was being asked tough questions
He is a complete piece of shit.

I am not sure that is a hard question. I am sure all parties agree to a written plan. In an open-air location, there are a lot of threat points, especially as Trump likes the crowd close and surrounding him. Assuming it is accurate that the building was assigned to local police, I would think the Secret Service (I don't like the SS name as it has other meanings) should be able to trust LEO to keep a sniper off of a building. I imagine Congress will get and release the plan, or at least critical parts of it.

Thinking about it, and this will irritate my fellow liberals, Biden pardons all J6 people not charged with something violent. I would think that would calm things down a little?
And tell the DOJ to drop all charges against Trump, same for the civil stuff in NY, and for states to ban all mass mail in balloting. Let's have a free and fair election where we all go to the polls on election day as we've always had pre-2020 and let the chips fall where they may. Would be no allegations of fraud and the country might finally start to heal regardless of the outcome. Steve Bannon should be released immediately as well.

I am not sure that is a hard question.
I agree. The questions were what you would have expected, or should have. I joined in progress so maybe there was a gotcha moment at the beginning, but the few minutes I watched weren't out of left field. Where was the breakdown? Should Cheatle step down/be fired? Etc. He was not a happy guy and acted like the questions were beneath him. I'll post video if I run across it.

Reactions: DANC and 76-1
I am not sure that is a hard question. I am sure all parties agree to a written plan. In an open-air location, there are a lot of threat points, especially as Trump likes the crowd close and surrounding him. Assuming it is accurate that the building was assigned to local police, I would think the Secret Service (I don't like the SS name as it has other meanings) should be able to trust LEO to keep a sniper off of a building. I imagine Congress will get and release the plan, or at least critical parts of it.
Ultimately though Marv, it falls on the secret service to protect the president. And if they’re blindly trusting local law enforcement to do a large portion of it, they’re not doing their job.

I find it hard to believe that it’s sop for the ss to say to local LE, “hey, cover that rooftop 130 yards from the president” and then take NO MEASURES to ensure it’s done.

@Marvin the Martian , here's the part of the interview I saw and it's been posted by Daily Caller's twitter account. I literally flipped it to CNN when the Cheatle quote was on the screen. I can't find the entire interview, so trying to piece it together.

Mediaite has the first few minutes of the interview leading up to that daily caller clip.

That’s pretty incredible if you think about.

“Well, we’re off the air today because we’ve got some people that are probably going to say some pretty stupid shit about the assassination attempt. But hey, we’re TOTALLY fair and balance!!”
Progressives are pathetic. They behave like children. They can’t refrain from being douchebags for one day, even after an assassination attempt.

Last edited:
That's always his reaction when talking about the border.

He is absolutely the worst bureaucrat this country has ever produced.

• Haha
Reactions: Ty Webb iu and DANC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT