ADVERTISEMENT

Sheridan's contract

JWilk1234

Recruit
Sep 4, 2017
From what I can find online, correct me if I'm wrong (I'm sure someone will lol), Sheridan's contract expires at the end of the year. There can't be any chance of him receiving a new contract. He has to be gone at season end, right?
Our defense gave up 13 points on Saturday. Any semblance of an offense would have won that game.

Former Hoosier Justin Frye is the OC/OL coach at UCLA making 700,000/year, we paid Kalen DeBoer $800,000, offer Justin a nice raise and see if he will come back to his alma mater.
Not advocating or taking a position here, just making an observation. UCLA is currently 5-2 and scoring 34 pts. per game. You also get both an OC and a OL coach in one hire. As for a raise, even matching Frye's 700k is a big jump in standard of living in Bloomington, IN vs. LA.

Heard, Maybe too should be gone. Wright, no. While a low bar compared to the other position groups, his has been at least decent.

Reactions: vesuvius13
How in God's green earth can you say the tight end group has been a disappointment?

They're literally the only position group that has shown up to play week after week.
Lol Palmbeachhoosier gets very defensive when anyone attacks Hiller. That's why probably he's been quiet the last few weeks, as Hiller's performance is pretty clearly indefensible.

Before the last drive Sheridan was sitting next to Grimmel and for the 30 seconds they showed them Sheridan didn’t say a word and just stared into space. I think he knows he is done.

Reactions: vesuvius13
Before the last drive Sheridan was sitting next to Grimmel and for the 30 seconds they showed them Sheridan didn’t say a word and just stared into space. I think he knows he is done.
CTA after the game with Fisch said he called the pass before the half in part because he wanted to score points, that seven points wasn't going to get the job done. Tells me (whether it was the right call or not) that he had lost all confidence in the offense and that he needed to take charge in some fashion right then and there. The only question remaining is how long Sheridan gets after the final whistle at Purdue. I predict he's gone the following Monday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT