ADVERTISEMENT

Sean Miller

What tactics? You call me names. What did I say that was untrue? I acknowledge titles. I've acknowledged in previous posts about 2002. I said IU hasn't won a title in 30 years. Exactly what have I said that upset you enough to call me names? I've said that IU's heritage is real. I was talking about basketball not football so my question has not been answered.

How many times have you brought up this topic?
I'm not upset, I'm just mocking you. Big difference. No PU fan can upset me cause they hold nothing that I value. What is the difference between hoops and football? How to determine a blue blood in football is no different from hoops. You have to win national ships, conference ships, and other factors such as fan base, icons in the sport (such as Aseembly Hall & the Big house), and other tangible measurements. Timeline does not move once you achieved the results and Blue a blood status that IU hoops and UM football achieved years ago. That status stays with you forever, whether you like it or not. You are just trying to pick a fight. I understand it's hard for you to understand being a PU fan and all, but give it a rest. As DD says often, PU fans are either too dumb to understand or are too prideful to admit IU is elite. This debate is so old, and the only topic PU fan want to revisit. I recall the 2002 F4 run and PU fans at my office saying "IU fans think they are elite now". News flash, that status never went away and may never go away.

Last, I did not call you names. I just stereotyped you into the group you are portraying. If you want to act like a big boy and not little PU fan boy, don't bring up a question that you know may offend your target audience. I don't go to GBI and say "Your program is worthless. You are 9th best program in the BIG. Your program tends to only receive scraps left over by the better programs." No, I would not do that nor would I expect you to continue to ask about the Blueblood topic on this site.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZildjianZLine
How many times have you brought up this topic?
I'm not upset, I'm just mocking you. Big difference. No PU fan can upset me cause they hold nothing that I value. What is the difference between hoops and football? How to determine a blue blood in football is no different from hoops. You have to win national ships, conference ships, and other factors such as fan base, icons in the sport (such as Aseembly Hall & the Big house), and other tangible measurements. Timeline does not move once you achieved the results and Blue a blood status that IU hoops and UM football achieved years ago. That status stays with you forever, whether you like it or not. You are just trying to pick a fight. I understand it's hard for you to understand being a PU fan and all, but give it a rest. As DD says often, PU fans are either too dumb to understand or are too prideful to admit IU is elite. This debate is so old, and the only topic PU fan want to revisit. I recall the 2002 F4 run and PU fans at my office saying "IU fans think they are elite now". News flash, that status never went away and may never go away.

Last, I did not call you names. I just stereotyped you into the group you are portraying. If you want to act like a big boy and not little PU fan boy, don't bring up a question that you know may offend your target audience. I don't go to GBI and say "Your program is worthless. You are 9th best program in the BIG. Your program tends to only receive scraps left over by the better programs." No, I would not do that nor would I expect you to continue to ask about the Blueblood topic on this site.
I haven't done any of those things yet you still call me names. Little PU fan boy is not my name and truthfully it's insulting. Again I was talking basketball! 9th best program in the BIG? They won the Big last season. Again Iu was a blueblood. I totally agree.

I haven't done any of those things yet you still call me names. Little PU fan boy is not my name and truthfully it's insulting. Again I was talking basketball! 9th best program in the BIG? They won the Big last season. Again Iu was a blueblood. I totally agree.
I also don't think PU is 9th best team, but I think you understand my point. You were the one asking the question and expecting an answer. Don't act like a victim.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tasmanian Devil

You don't lose blueblood status. That's not how it works.

Reactions: Hoogolf
Get lost? So as long as a poster doesn't have the same opinion they should get lost? I was having a discussion. Nothing more. I definitely don't call anybody names. I've been respectful. And now told to get lost. I enjoy the rivalry, nothing more.
Go to the Off Topic board. GOAT tolerates everything (well, except for scathing insults against friends of his. Other than that, he's fair, though unpredictable.)

Get lost? So as long as a poster doesn't have the same opinion they should get lost? I was having a discussion. Nothing more. I definitely don't call anybody names. I've been respectful. And now told to get lost. I enjoy the rivalry, nothing more.

You didn't answer my questions. I know why. If you want to have a legit discussion about basketball, you're welcome here, but that's not what you're doing. So yes, get lost.

If your board would allow IU fans to post, it would be nice. Banning nearly everyone with IU in their name on the pu board, and then posting the way you do here, justifiably results in responses. The key is, you are allowed to post here.

Reactions: TheVegasHoosier
If your board would allow IU fans to post, it would be nice. Banning nearly everyone with IU in their name on the pu board, and then posting the way you do here, justifiably results in responses. The key is, you are allowed to post here.
Jimmy, I have no control over that. When I posted on peegs I was banned 3x, once for using the term "creaning" . Now it was ok for the IU fans to use the same term but I was told I was flaming. I will admit one of those times I probably deserved it. I was trying to have a discussion based on a response. I was not trying to infuriate anyone. I keep it civil because I do like to come over here to see what's going on. I will admit this regime has been fair to me. I was warned once which is more than I got with the old regime. I like the banter but I think anything remotely realistic that doesn't agree with the general sentiment shouldn't be treated with insults and name calling. I don't call people names. I've never used the term Loosier. I did think your old coach was a bit of a tool. I think Miller is a good hire. I appreciate your point of view on my posting.I don't know how many people get banned on GBI. How would I know? I've seen some pretty ridiculous comments from IU fans on the free board. Most that come over just want a civil discussion.

Jimmy, I have no control over that. When I posted on peegs I was banned 3x, once for using the term "creaning" . Now it was ok for the IU fans to use the same term but I was told I was flaming. I will admit one of those times I probably deserved it. I was trying to have a discussion based on a response. I was not trying to infuriate anyone. I keep it civil because I do like to come over here to see what's going on. I will admit this regime has been fair to me. I was warned once which is more than I got with the old regime. I like the banter but I think anything remotely realistic that doesn't agree with the general sentiment shouldn't be treated with insults and name calling. I don't call people names. I've never used the term Loosier. I did think your old coach was a bit of a tool. I think Miller is a good hire. I appreciate your point of view on my posting.I don't know how many people get banned on GBI. How would I know? I've seen some pretty ridiculous comments from IU fans on the free board. Most that come over just want a civil discussion.
You were banned THREE times, but were allowed back each time. Your board banned dozens of IU fans, after you lost in the tourney, for no reason. I and many others were banned without even posting on your board. OK, let the IU fans back on your board, as you were allowed back. We've been banned for 7 months, that is long enough. Fair is fair.

You were banned THREE times, but were allowed back each time. Your board banned dozens of IU fans, after you lost in the tourney, for no reason. I and many others were banned without even posting on your board. OK, let the IU fans back on your board, as you were allowed back. We've been banned for 7 months, that is long enough. Fair is fair.
It took over a year to get reinstated by peegs. I think he realized the ban for using the term "Creaning" was a little ridiculous. I don't know how they (GBI) work concerning posters being banned. Have you emailed them asking for reinstatement? Honestly Peegs was quick to pull the trigger. I appreciate this site allowing more banter.

It took over a year to get reinstated by peegs. I think he realized the ban for using the term "Creaning" was a little ridiculous. I don't know how they (GBI) work concerning posters being banned. Have you emailed them asking for reinstatement? Honestly Peegs was quick to pull the trigger. I appreciate this site allowing more banter.
i wish they would pull the trigger a lot quicker now but they won't ban anyone one.

Go to the Off Topic board. GOAT tolerates everything (well, except for scathing insults against friends of his. Other than that, he's fair, though unpredictable.)

I think Goat has basically abandoned the AOTF. It's become a wasteland, a shell of its former self. It's sad, really. It deserved a better fate.

I think Goat has basically abandoned the AOTF. It's become a wasteland, a shell of its former self. It's sad, really. It deserved a better fate.

It's Goat and his buddies insulting everyone they don't like and then crying like little school girls when you give it back to them.

Like Trump, who most of them claim to hate, they can dish it out but not take it.

It's Goat and his buddies insulting everyone they don't like and then crying like little school girls when you give it back to them.

Like Trump, who most of them claim to hate, they can dish it out but not take it.

I don't think Goat was even around when the OTF was at its best. I could be wrong, but I don't remember him back then in '05. If he was around, his posts didn't stand out as funny or memorable in any way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT