ADVERTISEMENT

Schedule for next year

Does anybody have what's available for the schedule for next year?
Butler in Indy
Louisville in Bloomington
West Virginia at MSG (Jimmy V Classic)
ACC game (likely road game)
Possible Gavitt game vs Big East

Butler in Indy
Louisville in Bloomington
West Virginia at MSG (Jimmy V Classic)
ACC game (likely road game)
Possible Gavitt game vs Big East
I would like to see a rematch with Seton Hall in Bloomington, but I would guess that is unlikely. Our family knows a 7'-1 player for SH that redshirted this year. With graduation, he should get a chance to play next year.

I heard last week we are not playing in the Jimmy V classic.
Where did you hear that? It was initially announced a long time ago that we would play North Carolina in that next year, but it changed to West Virginia pretty recently.

Reactions: CC Mac
Where did you hear that? It was initially announced a long time ago that we would play North Carolina in that next year, but it changed to West Virginia pretty recently.
It was on the radio last week and it was one of the guys that covers IU basketball. I am pretty sure it was Zach Osterman who said this and he found it out when he asked to look at the public record from IU.

Reactions: RBB89
It was on the radio last week and it was one of the guys that covers IU basketball. I am pretty sure it was Zach Osterman who said this and he found it out when he asked to look at the public record from IU.

I heard we backed out because you only get 27 games and the Big Ten is expanding to a 20 game season. We did not want that many games in the preseason away from Assembly Hall.

Thanks! Good catch. My mistake.

why a 20 game conf schedule?
Still wont play every team twice.
Im asking out of curiosity, not griping about the change to it.

why a 20 game conf schedule?
Still wont play every team twice.
Im asking out of curiosity, not griping about the change to it.
At the very least we will play PU twice every year. This will allow protected rivalries like in football.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT