ADVERTISEMENT

IU's 2024 schedule was released earlier today...

ptrich

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 2, 2001
There's not a lot going on right now on the college baseball front, so I took a look at what schools have released their 2024 schedules already, and the SEC leads in that category with six schools releasing their schedules. Of those six schools (Arkansas, Florida, LSU, Ole Miss, Missouri, and Vandy), IU is not on their schedule for an early series, although Vandy does have IU as a midweek game at Vandy which Charlesroast already indicated. The ACC has just one school that released their schedule in Wake Forest. The Pac 12 has two teams that have released their schedule in Arizona and Arizona State. No school in the Big 12 has released their schedule yet. The B1G has two teams that have released their schedule in Nebraska and Iowa, and IU didn't release their schedule last year until just before Christmas.

Series of interest in the B1G that have been revealed so far are:

OSU @ Arizona State (four games)

Iowa @ Ole Miss (three games)

Illinois @ Tennessee (three games)

Nice of the B1G to give us UM and @OSU the two weeks before the Bucket game.

Many of you may have already seen it, but iubase.com's Carl James posted a couple of days ago what he has for announced matchups for next season. Michigan has released their schedule and we host them for the last series of the regular conference season before the B1G tourney. Here's his post:

You can see his entire list of games that he is aware of at the following link:

Last edited:
IU put out their schedule earlier today and they are about a month earlier on it than last season. The end of the conference season looks interesting with a series at Nebraska and then closing out the regular season with a home series with Michigan. I don't know just how good the Huskers are going to be although there are high expectations there. The Huskers lost their No. 1 weekend starter in Olson and their middle infielders in Matthews and Anderson, so it remains to be seen just how good they are going to be. Here's the article from the IU site on the schedule.

Schedule:

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Saw a tweet the UK refused to play us now. Sound familiar? What a bunch of pansyasses. (Nicest word I could think of)

Reactions: ekk
Saw a tweet the UK refused to play us now. Sound familiar? What a bunch of pansyasses. (Nicest word I could think of)
My memory may be faulty on it, but I believe they said they would play us, but only in Lexington, refusing to go to Bloomington. Mercer told them to take a flying leap. We still have our annual game(s) with Louisville and that suits me just fine.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT