ADVERTISEMENT

B1G television schedule was just released...

ptrich

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 2, 2001
Obviously, you can see them all if you want BTN+, but here is the schedule for games on the regular BTN channel which was released today. If I have looked at it right, IU has three games on it to Iowa's four games, and Michigan also has four appearances. Michigan was ranked 6th by the B1G coaches, but in BTN's eyes, Michigan should get more exposure along with the favorite in Iowa.

Obviously, you can see them all if you want BTN+, but here is the schedule for games on the regular BTN channel which was released today. If I have looked at it right, IU has three games on it to Iowa's four games, and Michigan also has four appearances. Michigan was ranked 6th by the B1G coaches, but in BTN's eyes, Michigan should get more exposure along with the favorite in Iowa.

I'm not sure there's the direct correlation you're pointing to in terms of Michigan exposure vs. others. There are a lot of things ot juggle when putting those schedules together.

I'm not sure there's the direct correlation you're pointing to in terms of Michigan exposure vs. others. There are a lot of things ot juggle when putting those schedules together.
You're probably right, but that caught my initial attention when I saw it.

Sorry to say but the BTN seems to have a bias toward Michigan and Ohio State whether anyone will come right out and admit it. They seem to show their programming more than others. I guess they have the financial pull. I always joke that they would show a UM or OSU tiddly winks match rerun over some other BIG schools live Football or Basketball game. VBG. The BTN doesn't do BIG baseball or other so called lesser sports justice, imho.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT