ADVERTISEMENT

right at 11,000 tickets available for next Sunday's game in Indianapolis

especially on a Sunday when Colts play 1pm at home! Not gonna have the energy to run from Lucas Oil to The fieldhouse after a long ass football game! Too old for that sht!

IU had a tremendous crowd in MSG yesterday, interesting to see what there is today.
one negative that cropped up yesterday that I had not noticed or experienced before:
3 times during the National Anthem rowdy Hoosier fans interrupted the youth choir performance with "go Hoosiers" or similar. Is that something we do now?
but overall, the benefits from the MSG experience should help this team be prepared for the bright lights ahead.

one negative that cropped up yesterday that I had not noticed or experienced before:
3 times during the National Anthem rowdy Hoosier fans interrupted the youth choir performance with "go Hoosiers" or similar. Is that something we do now?
but overall, the benefits from the MSG experience should help this team be prepared for the bright lights ahead.
That is awful

$80 for tickets to see them play fkn Harvard on a Sunday evening at the end of Thanksgiving weekend. Somebody royally screwed that up. Not surprised it's not even half sold.
did the same thing for the Louisville football game in Indy, 150-dollar tickets for decent seats place was half full

won't be able to do that now. premium seats have just one entrance on each side, would be tough to get through there they scan your ticket to enter.

You could get down to the corners or behind basket, just not the middle sections lower level

They will be 10 bucks game day

I realize there will be some.... But who would possibly ever be buying these tickets at face hair in the first place? Not anyone trying to turn a profit.

Either put a marquee opponent in for the Indy game... Or if it's going to be a low level opponent make it cheap, let families come with their kids and fill the place up. More brain dead maneuvers from this Athletic Department.

I mean $10-$20 is the market value for this game.

I realize there will be some.... But who would possibly ever be buying these tickets at face hair in the first place? Not anyone trying to turn a profit.

Either put a marquee opponent in for the Indy game... Or if it's going to be a low level opponent make it cheap, let families come with their kids and fill the place up. More brain dead maneuvers from this Athletic Department.

I always buy tickets for these events. Didn’t buy any for this one. Total BS.

you make good points, I was going to scalp tickets but who the hell would be selling them, why wouldn't they just sell the upper bowl for 5 bucks a ticket? might be some family's that would take their kids who can't afford to go otherwise. that's how you build your fan base of the future. . brain dead is being nice to the athletic dept having 6k show up for a game in Indy does more damage than good.

Let me assist with this awful schedule.

Friday night there is a Pacers game

Sat night a Kiss concert already scheduled

Sun was avail after the colts game.

It sucks but only IU could draws anyone to this event.

there not drawing anyone that's the point, overpriced. kiss is at gainbridge sat? oh shit I'm staying at the Hyatt place, bunch of 70 year olds in spandex will over run the place

• Haha
Reactions: DANC

What event?

Damn. Are those guys still alive?

Really? The Kiss concert killing IU basketball attendance? Um, okay?

I have always wondered, what did the term dip shit stem from? I understand the terms application and meaning, but interested in how it was derived.
I think it started in WW2, they always had the dumbest person dip the soup which the soldiers complained tasted like shit. thus the company idiot became known as a dip shit. this may or may not be true but it makes sense.

Reactions: Cavanagh
stupid time to schedule a game 430 on a Sunday thanksgiving weekend. but still, that is pretty damn sad.
I gotta say, I’m a lifelong IU fan and grew up with the Jay Edwards, Bailey and Cheaney teams, but this team is not fun to watch. It’s been hard to watch any of Woodson’s teams because of the offense, or lack thereof. All the standing around is painful.

Reactions: stollcpa
hope not, didn't hear it, but I record most every game and start after so I can fast forward through the commercials and half time. If it continues, maybe CMW will pull an RMK and put a stop to it. Hope that doesn't continue!

Reactions: steelyvan
hope not, didn't hear it, but I record most every game and start after so I can fast forward through the commercials and half time. If it continues, maybe CMW will pull an RMK and put a stop to it. Hope that doesn't continue!
I will be interested to see if this is a trend. I did not hear it either but I have no reason not to believe the source.

The event producers had to be thrilled (but not surprised) by the large IU turnout. Uconn was not too bad either.

"let families come with their kids and fill the place up"

This right here: That is what ticks me off about the Pacers, Colts and any other event put on... Even the Movies (which I could care less about) have become this way. You can't even attend an event, without them wanting $100+ to take a family of four. It's just outright ridiculous.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT