ADVERTISEMENT

Sage v Cuban

Don't worry, Chicago Fine. McMurtry will tell everybody what you were possibly trying to say.

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

Why all the hatred for Page Steel? She's tremendous and very talented and many people are saying that she did some very nice things in her appearance alongside Stan Musial at the very highly attended Trump rally.
She's at least as much a political expert as Taylor Swift (not supporting Trump as he claimed) and Danica Patrick (voting for her first time).

Wow. So you're saying that the Democrats' "malignant immigration and amnesty policies" have been going on since 2004, even when GWB was President?

Those sound like strange policies for a Republican President to implement. 🤣
Trump's immigration stance is far firmer than that of the Bush's or Reagan.

It was a group of pro-life protesters who were being removed by security. Of course she said they were at the wrong rally. It had nothing to do with Jesus.
Maybe so, but her extensive history of anti-Christian (particularly anti-Catholic) bias is there for all to see. I believe she went after Catholic Crisis pregnancy centers while in CA and she once questioned a Judicial nominee over his affiliation with the extremist group the "Knights of Columbus". And then she skips the Al Smith dinner and sends in a sketch mocking Catholics instead.

Can we allow someone with this kind of prejudice anywhere near the oval?

Maybe so, but her extensive history of anti-Christian (particularly anti-Catholic) bias is there for all to see. I believe she went after Catholic Crisis pregnancy centers while in CA and she once questioned a Judicial nominee over his affiliation with the extremist group the "Knights of Columbus". And then she skips the Al Smith dinner and sends in a sketch mocking Catholics instead.

Can we allow someone with this kind of prejudice anywhere near the oval?
There's no maybe about it.

That's what kills me. If Harris is as bad as you all claim she is, why can't you limit your attacks to honest ones? Why make extra shit up? All you do by sharing the BS "Jesus is king" claim is cast doubt on all your other criticisms.

That's what kills me. If Harris is as bad as you all claim she is, why can't you limit your attacks to honest ones? Why make extra shit up? All you do by sharing the BS "Jesus is king" claim is cast doubt on all your other criticisms.
Are pro-life adherents not welcome in the Democrat party? From the video I saw they didn't seem to be causing too much of a fuss.

Are pro-life adherents not welcome in the Democrat party? From the video I saw they didn't seem to be causing too much of a fuss.
Apparently they were heckling the stage and bothering other attendees. How big the fuss was would be immaterial. They were going to get ejected.

As to your point about the Democratic party, that's a valid one. The parties are becoming more and more monolithic, which is a shame, and is why more and more people don't feel at home in the party they used to.

Honest attacks!?! Honesty isn't a MAGA thing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT