ADVERTISEMENT

sad

If we have to put up with another year of this shit, I'll just track the scores. I have no interest watching this crap. Last shot of the half says it all...this team is clueless.

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
It’s sickening. After graduating from IU I attended Wisconsin for grad school. I’m happy to say I went 6-0 at the field house watching Knight’s teams beat their asses. People hated me but man - those were the good old days……a long long time ago. I never dreamed that years later I’d be watching our 20th straight loss at Wisconsin. :(

Sad is also the shitty officiating that Woodson puts up with. He needs to have the players know he has their back. With all the crap that goes on in the game the third foul on X was pretty picky. Crappy officiating in several games this year where other coaches would have been T’d up. He doesn’t need to go ballistic like someone does at Iowa but he could raise a little hell. Maybe the players effort reflects his effort.

Indiana’s basketball team is an embarrassment. No heart, no discipline, no maturity. An embarrassment.

The above tweet sums it up. IU is just not very good. I'd love to say they were just going through the motions tonight but that suggests they have ability and just aren't using it. I think we see their ability and it isn't very good. Wisconsin just toyed with IU all night.

Just a poor assembly of talent. They don't play well together and then commit stupid mistakes over and over. Yes I am questioning how long the Woodson experiment should last. He has NBA gravitas but doesn't seem to have the ability to impose discipline or teach the basics to this team. IU might be competitive in the MAC or A-10 at this stage. (no I'm not suggesting a change of conference)

Reactions: Tru2Irish
I come in peace. I watched the game. Dumb on Gunn's part yes. The Wiscy player should have been T'd.
The talent is there. 3 five stars on the team. Galloway shot 47% from 3 last season. From a rival's perspective I wish X had another year. I think IU improves after he leaves. Very talented but really have wonder what he's thinking.
I'm really wondering how many leave at season's end.

Reactions: PurdueSteve
I come in peace. I watched the game. Dumb on Gunn's part yes. The Wiscy player should have been T'd.
The talent is there. 3 five stars on the team. Galloway shot 47% from 3 last season. From a rival's perspective I wish X had another year. I think IU improves after he leaves. Very talented but really have wonder what he's thinking.
I'm really wondering how many leave at season's end.
Agree with all the above.

I do think they find a little something down the stretch and the triangle continues. I think they’re going to win a few games most fans are writing off and salvage the season to an extent.

Reactions: bsaus
It’s sickening. After graduating from IU I attended Wisconsin for grad school. I’m happy to say I went 6-0 at the field house watching Knight’s teams beat their asses. People hated me but man - those were the good old days……a long long time ago. I never dreamed that years later I’d be watching our 20th straight loss at Wisconsin. :(
That’s the problem right there. We are still chasing Bob Knight and on what, our 6th or 7th coach?? Our program is totally sick. Now we have become leaders in dirty basketball. I turned it off after the Flagrant on X against purdue and won’t turn it on again. Watch the women.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT