ADVERTISEMENT

Rumor

You buy a place in the Yellowstone Club? Pretty exclusive.

The aromatics of the trees up there are unlike anything I’ve ever encountered, if you like fresh air and piney resin.

At some point I hope he figures out where he actually is...😉

There are no ski resorts in Yellowstone. He's describing Big Sky (MT)... You can ski off the summit of Lone Peak but if you're still renting skis I wouldn't recommend it...🤣

That might be the last post we see from our intrepid, world trotting. proud dope smoker... 😉 , which is too bad because, in spite of his often abrasive style, he at times was both correct and entertaining...

Here's hoping whoever they have maintaining the bindings on his rentals wasn't as high as he says he hopes to soon be be...😳☠️

Last edited:
Reactions: .Gerdis
You buy a place in the Yellowstone Club? Pretty exclusive.

The aromatics of the trees up there are unlike anything I’ve ever encountered, if you like fresh air and piney resin.

rented a spot in the Huntley lodge at big sky resort. You know I love the piney resin

rented a spot in the Huntley lodge at big sky resort. You know I love the piney resin

Take a drive up to the Yellowstone Club. Probably can’t get in (gated), but it’s where you buy a place if your Bill Gates.

Step outside the car up there and take a big breath of fresh air. Better than what’s in your mason jar, I promise.

Reactions: 76-1
oh I’m making a lot of people sick with all my shit talking coming true. Hey when Brad is hired it will be a universal coming together moment and we will all love each other. For a day.
Just because we curse each other out and poke fun doesn’t mean we hate each other. It’s more like we all work together in a physical plant. We still get the job done and drink a beer after work. It’s mostly in good fun. You can f**k off now. Lol

• Love
Reactions: Cavanagh.13
Like I said every coach mentioned will say no until they or someone says yes . Covering there backsides .

Reactions: 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT