ADVERTISEMENT

Pearl

I am not judging that I am was responding to Dolson and administration. That Volleyball-Wrestling Facility has upgraded both recruiting and attendance. The basketball locker room was upgraded and is really nice and up to date. Cook hall was added during the Greenspan, Glass and Dolson era. The women's locker room was upgraded this past season. The women's basketball team is a top 20 team again and averaged over 10,000 fans a game. Only the third time in Big Ten history that a women's program has averaged over 10000 fans. I know you might not care but that ranks 5th or 6th in the nation.
Maybe you can post this great information on the girls basketball board or wrestling board.

I, personally, can not WAIT for IU - and a lot of you - to get over this incessant need for the next coach to have some kind of IU tie. For fuks sake, people. There is a LOT of talent out there capable of winning here. GTF over your collective selves.
I don't recall that many who have trumpeted IU ties as a requirement.
I do recall many in the past have strongly stated it needed to quit being a disqualifier.

This season, maybe one or two names with weak ties, such as grad assistant. But the same people throw in other names too.

Just came to check to see if any heads exploded with the announcement that Woodson will be back next year. I guess right or wrong we can stop talking about replacement coaches. Decision has been made and announced.

I don't really care that people don't like my opinions. I have openly stated that I am a 24/7 sports advocate and just was responding to the poster who said Dolson and the administration have sucked regarding sports for years. I don't agree and gladly take the responses attacking my facilities facts.

Reactions: WhyisIUBBcursed
Indiana football generates about 60M per year. They payout around 32M, so a profit of approx. 28M. Basktball generates 26M while paying 16M for a 10M profit.

The TV and conference share is just so much greater in football. Obviously, IU would want to win to push that "generated" number up.
At least we have a football coach with promise.

I don't really care that people don't like my opinions. I have openly stated that I am a 24/7 sports advocate and just was responding to the poster who said Dolson and the administration have sucked regarding sports for years. I don't agree and gladly take the responses attacking my facilities facts.
I am one who totally agrees with you. I want IUBB to be relevant as much as anyone. I flew to freaking Minnesota to sit in the barn and watch this shit team tonight. But overall the athletic dept is strong

Reactions: Shuski
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT