ADVERTISEMENT

Rumor

Stevens to IU for 7 years for 49 million . If true go IU !!!!

There certainly seems to be a lot of momentum behind Stevens to IU. A buddy emailed me that Dakich has said it's 60% likely...I've seen a couple of posters with real equity on here outright state that a new coach would be announced today...real interesting stuff.

I am hoping to smoke a fat blunt looking over Yellowstone from the top peaks of Big Sky MT today. This could easily be my best day in multiple years....

Nostradumbass threads started by me:
Mckinley Wright will cost Archie his job.
Rock Bottom.
Celtics were done with Brad.

I am scaring myself!!!

If anyone other than Stevens is announced....that would mean the conspiracy to defraud the IU fanbase was just as calculated as the selection itself.

Reactions: ncthomas31
Heard the same #s

giphy.gif

I am hoping to smoke a fat blunt looking over Yellowstone from the top peaks of Big Sky MT today. This could easily be my best day in multiple years....

Rock Bottom.

I am scaring myself!!!
Well don’t trip over that ego and fall off the mountain!

• Haha
Reactions: 76-1 and kkott

Rock Bottom.

I am scaring myself!!!
neat are you like 17? youre so proud of all your dope smoking its kinda weird not gonna lie

I don't smoke dope myself, but this is the hill you want to die on? Lol. Ok Jeff Sessions.
I smoke myself. I just think its bizarro and sophomoric the way he touts his marijauna consumption. just an opinion you know what these board are for Alice.

neat are you like 17? youre so proud of all your dope smoking its kinda weird not gonna lie

Have you ever smoked pot on a mountain? Ever been on a mountain? I am staying at a ski resort in Yellowstone. I have been on the peaks of Yellow Mountain, China. I am enjoying the hell out of life. You should try it. I'll gladly stay 17 at heart my entire life.

I'm 63 and liked his post. Piss off.

Maybe it would have been better if he said he was gonna pour a 45 or some shit like that.....

McHoop
didn't say I didn't like it just thought it a bit weird, reading comprehension sir, now piss off

Reactions: McHoop
Have you ever smoked pot on a mountain? Ever been on a mountain? I am staying at a ski resort in Yellowstone. I have been on the peaks of Yellow Mountain, China. I am enjoying the hell out of life. You should try it. I'll gladly stay 17 at heart my entire life.
Sure have, would never go to a shitty communist country like China though.

LOL I did things in Macau you couldn't even dream about. The hill in your uncles back yard doesn't count Ricky, time for me to go rent my Skis.

Lol, you've got to rent skis?? amateur complete amateur. I would think a guy with all your allusions to the massive amount of money you make could afford his own. Enjoy your VR headset!

Well, I don't know if you've caught on yet, but have you ever noticed how many folks go on, and on and on about alcohol??? Wine snobs, beer snobs, scotch connoseurs, etc... ?

At least pot actually has some beneficial uses. Hope you get your wish, Cav! Enjoy that bowl either way! Cheers!

...Rocky Mountain high... Colorado! (I know you're in MT, but it fits!)

Last edited:
Well, I don't know if you've caught on yet, but have you ever noticed how many folks go on, and on and on about alcohol??? Wine snobs, beer snobs, scotch connoseurs, etc... ?

At least pot actually has some beneficial uses. Hope you get your wish, Cav! Enjoy that bowl either way! Cheers!

...Rocky Mountain high... Colorado! (I know you're in MT, but it fits!)
yeah, I get it dude just rubs me the wrong way he's a blowhard.

There certainly seems to be a lot of momentum behind Stevens to IU. A buddy emailed me that Dakich has said it's 60% likely...I've seen a couple of posters with real equity on here outright state that a new coach would be announced today...real interesting stuff.

Dakich guaranteed Alford last time.......

yeah, I get it dude just rubs me the wrong way he's a blowhard.
Ehh, I've gotten used to it and do believe he's a true IU fan. Plus, he's kept the board entertaining with different topics over these barren days. If it bugs you that much, ignore him. Nothing worse than those silly back and forth insult threads.

Reactions: RickyRoe87
Everyone has heard these numbers. They've been on every message board for 24 hours. It gets repeated so many times it seems like it comes from everywhere. Yet it may have only come from a bored fat guy in his mom's basement.
I heard he's taking pity on IU fans, and is going to do the job for $1 year until he wins a NC. Eric Musselman's wife whispered it in my ear last night... then the f'n alarm went off, but I heard it.

• Haha
Reactions: All4You
I think his big head will cushion his fall!
Can’t help but be reminded of that scene from So I Married an Axe Murderer. The Mike Myers grandfather character teasing the young kid about his head size. Funniest scene in the movie and the only 2-3 minutes worth watching.

Rock Bottom.

I am scaring myself!!!

You buy a place in the Yellowstone Club? Pretty exclusive.

The aromatics of the trees up there are unlike anything I’ve ever encountered, if you like fresh air and piney resin.

Reactions: 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT