ADVERTISEMENT

Rodger Saffold

Cortney Roby NO, James Brewer NYG, Tandon Doss BAL, ARE, Trent Green...anyone else over the past 20 years or so?

Reactions: vesuvius13
Tracey Porter
How could I forget T-Pac?!? He's probably one of my five personal favorite IU players of the 22 years I have been attending games.

1. ARE
2. Buffer space
3. Hardy
4. Terrence Turner
5. Porter
6. Zander
7. Big Bacon
8. Kofi
9. Tevin
10. Mitchell Evans
11. Roby
12. J-Shun Harris

Formerly on the list:
Tre Roberson

The Ram OL is being dominated tonight.....badly.

Saffold isn't the problem. Blythe, their Right Guard is.

The Rams need to try their backup at Right Guard because whoever it is they couldn't play any worse than Blythe is... Blythe was a 4 star as a recruit heading into Iowa by the way and those extra stars don't appear to be helping him much...

Last edited:
Yep. This gives me yet another reason to root against the Patriots. I detest everything about that team.

On the contrary, they are everything you ought to want your team or organization to be.

-Prepare better than your opponent. Know the game plan. Fill your role.
-Be unselfish, be team-first. Gilmore makes a game winning interception but does he ham it up for the cameras? No.
-Do your job to the best of your ability.
-Make fewer mistakes than your opponent. Always be near the top in fewest penalties.
-Out-think them too. Know situational football, clock management, time-score-field position.
-When it's the 4th quarter, bury the opponent because they are tired and you are better conditioned. You ran that Hill. All. Year. Long.

They draft mostly team captains, leaders of men who LOVE football and LIVE for Sundays, and who are valued as much for smarts as for athletic ability. Every former player says it's the best locker room they were ever a part of.

The Patriots are, on a grander scale, a lot like IU basketball under RMK. Committed, smart, hard-working, focused, tough.

It's a shame people can't see what is right in front of them.

Except Knight didn't cheat.
Ahh... so now we have the paranoid deranged Colt fan perspective.

Brady played a football game in 48 degree weather with footballs exactly at the pressure they ought to be in 48 degree weather. It took us 3 months to find we had been lied to, and that:

-no, 11 or 12 footballs were not 2 psi low, they were on average 1-1.2 psi low, as expected based upon 8th grade science.
-no, it was not true that Colts footballs were unchanged. 3 of 4 tested were low, also by the exact amount expected based upon 8th grade science
-no, the NFL did not understand 8th grade science, but they had to vigorously defend the right of Roger Goodell to make any decision for any reason, or for no reason at all, even if he learns the truth later
-25 Nobel laureate scientists together explained the facts, but facts didn't matter as much as Goodell's absolute power.

This 8th grade science is not even really that hard. You don't need to be a chemistry professor, like I am, to understand.

But the typical Colts fan cannot grasp the thought of a spherical Earth, the ideal gas law, a Trump lie, or the basic idea that if it is cold out today and your low tire pressure light comes on, Tom Brady did not sneak in and let air out of your tires last night!

and... it's a good thing that the ball pressure issue was fixed! Since then has been the most dominant stretch of the Patriots dynasty, 3 championships, a runner -up, making it to the AFCCG the other years!

Last edited:
Ahh... so now we have the paranoid deranged Colt fan perspective.

Brady played a football game in 48 degree weather with footballs exactly at the pressure they ought to be in 48 degree weather. It took us 3 months to find we had been lied to, and that:

-no, 11 or 12 footballs were not 2 psi low, they were on average 1-1.2 psi low, as expected based upon 8th grade science.
-no, it was not true that Colts footballs were unchanged. 3 of 4 tested were low, also by the exact amount expected based upon 8th grade science
-no, the NFL did not understand 8th grade science, but they had to vigorously defend the right of Roger Goodell to make any decision for any reason, or for no reason at all, even if he learns the truth later
-25 Nobel laureate scientists together explained the facts, but facts didn't matter as much as Goodell's absolute power.

This 8th grade science is not even really that hard. You don't need to be a chemistry professor, like I am, to understand.

But the typical Colts fan cannot grasp the thought of a spherical Earth, the ideal gas law, a Trump lie, or the basic idea that if it is cold out today and your low tire pressure light comes on, Tom Brady did not sneak in and let air out of your tires last night!

and... it's a good thing that the ball pressure issue was fixed! Since then has been the most dominant stretch of the Patriots dynasty, 3 championships, a runner -up, making it to the AFCCG the other years!
Since you're a chemist, maybe you can educate me on exactly what substance was in the PEDs that your Super Bowl MVP was busted for.

If this was MLB instead of the NFL, Edelman would have been ineligible for the postseason.

Reactions: 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT