ADVERTISEMENT

Today’s the Day!!!

Wiedersehen

Junior
Jan 6, 2019
Have this feeling that we’re going to shock the college basketball world tonight.

The talent is there… We will have 3 of the best 5 guys on the court. This is still their Super Bowl so we need to play with energy, some emotion, and be aggressive, but we can with this thing.

Purdue is good but isn’t great and is obviously beatable.

IU 82
Purdue 78

Have this feeling that we’re going to shock the college basketball world tonight.

The talent is there… We will have 3 of the best 5 guys on the court. This is still their Super Bowl so we need to play with energy, some emotion, and be aggressive, but we can with this thing.

IU 82
Purdue 78
i'm with you. if we only win 1 more game this year make it this one.

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion

IU 82
Purdue 78
They are the best pudue team since theyve been in talks for winning a championship past half decade or so imo

IU 82
Purdue 78

I will believe it when I see it.
I will go with what I think the more likely outcome will be.
Bad guys by 25+.
Also, IMO, the whole super bowl thing needs to be banished from this forum until IU gets back to consistent relevancy. As Tammy Hall stated, the reverse is most likely now and that is a SAD statement.

68-93 L

I think at IU's best they could only slow them down for one half. And Purdue scores quite a lot. Hope I'm wrong.

IU 82
Purdue 78
Purdue's the best team in the country ... so I agree they are not great, they are really good.

There are 10 guys on a court so sure, whatever you say about having 3 of the top 5.

68-93 L

I think at IU's best they could only slow them down for one half. And Purdue scores quite a lot. Hope I'm wrong.
Yeah, until I see us play an entire game, I can't see us having the fortitude to win a game like this. Purdue's gonna be focused and play hard for 40 minutes. At best we probably have 10-20 minutes of good play in us based on our play this season. That's not enough to beat a good team.

IU 82
Purdue 78
It's IU's SB for sure. It's certainly not Purdue's. And this is cyclical.
You're right. The talent is there. 3 five stars and a guard who shot 47.5 from 3 a year ago.
Enjoy the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT