ADVERTISEMENT

Robert Kraft

mcmurtry66

Hall of Famer
Mar 14, 2019
Married at 81. WTF. What is the point. That old cougar ain’t going anywhere. I think she’s a Dr. Good grief this guy. Down there in west palm getting happy endings. Maybe if you love what you do you really don’t work a day of your life. Maybe 80 is the new 60.

• Wow
Reactions: anon_6hv78pr714xta
Married at 81. WTF. What is the point. That old cougar ain’t going anywhere. I think she’s a Dr. Good grief this guy. Down there in west palm getting happy endings. Maybe if you love what you do you really don’t work a day of your life. Maybe 80 is the new 60.
He must be packing

Wasn't he involved in either Epstein bullshit or something else a few years back that got covered up?

Reactions: ulrey
Did she work at that massage center in Florida?

Maybe they've known each either a long time,

Reactions: UncleMark
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT