ADVERTISEMENT

Robert Kennedy Jr.

They’re both speaking at the Bitcoin convention?
Sounds a lot like the 92 Dems talking to the Star Trek convention.
2 of the 3 Presidential candidates are saying they’re going to buy millions of Bitcoin and people still don’t own any 🤦🏼‍♂️ You really think China isn’t going to start buying? Europe Central Bank? Japan’s? It’s on. There’s only 21 million.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
I’ll buy my
2 of the 3 Presidential candidates are saying they’re going to buy millions of Bitcoin and people still don’t own any 🤦🏼‍♂️ You really think China isn’t going to start buying? Europe Central Bank? Japan’s? It’s on. There’s only 21 million.
I’ll buy the 0.01 bitcoin I have in free cash right now

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Mas you know I love ya but he is very odd that way. It is looney tune shit with him on Covid. And I have a friend who worked cases with him for years. Hard shit. Incredibly complex tort lit. Not for the faint of heart and he’s got a great mind for it. My friend loves him and thinks he’s super sharp. It’s an odd disconnect with him and his vax take. And I detest the draconian vapid virtue signaling lefty Covid bs

Last edited:
Reactions: Aloha Hoosier

A really good speech by RKJ and great policy suggestions. Trump's speech coming up later today.

All this talk of BTC has triggered an infiltration of Scam-Bot squads...I blame Snarl

All this talk of BTC has triggered an infiltration of Scam-Bot squads...I blame Snarl

Instead of blaming him, you should be thanking him.

Call that number NOW!!!

The mind of a 70 year old lunatic:

“I had an old bike in my car that somebody had asked me to get rid of and I said, ‘Let’s go put the bear in Central Park and we’ll make it look like he got hit by a bike,’” Kennedy says in the video, prompting laughs from Barr and others in the room not visible in the video. “Everybody thought, ‘That’s a great idea.’ So we did that and we thought it would be amusing for whoever found it or something.”

He’s done. This is f’ing insane. This wasn’t a college prank. The MF’er was 60 years old when he did this. And now he’s dumb enough to think he can make it go away just by getting out in front of the upcoming story. He an absolute moron.
I was going falconing, a bear got hit, I took it and was planning on skinning it, bear roadkill is legal …. Bizarre shit

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT