ADVERTISEMENT

Dems working to block rfk jr from appearing on ballots

Trending? Trump has gained about 10 points in the betting markets in the past week.

I’ve been surprised how quickly they swung back. I thought it would take another month or so before it tighten up. Harris’s tax policy was a major f#ck up. Democrats swung very far left the past 4 years, so moderates are more likely to believe them when they say shit now.

Watch Bitcoin. If it stays under 75k and starts ripping late October, Trump is the clear favorite in the markets.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
I guess you and I have different colors installed on our computers.
I have no clue what you’re seeing then. AZ, PA, and NV are tan, but Trump is ahead in all of them. I assumed they are that color because they are the 3 states that flipped back to him the past week.

Because one crazy bastard endorsing another is unbeatable? 😆
I still think what's largely ignored by excited Trump voters is just how many people hate and are embarrassed by the prospect of another Trump presidency. People really hate him and I still think that factors into the election.

Reactions: Fro
Solid!!! He’ll be a great addition to the cabinet. You can tell he works hard. His pen exploded in his pocket

That's very woke of Trump to potentially put someone in his cabinet in favor of reparations.

That's very woke of Trump to potentially put someone in his cabinet in favor of reparations.
Congress gets to choose, regardless.
But the thought of RFK Jr. as Attorney General in the vengeful repudiation of 'progressive' governance starting in Jan '25, is pleasing. Very pleasing.

Reactions: BadWakeboarder
You said it was Dems who wanted RFK Jr off the ballot. It was Trump. When are you going to admit you were wrong?
They did. That's why they kept suing to keep him off the ballot in places like NY. He hurts Trump more in PA, MI, and WI. Hurts Harris more in the blue states.

Trump brings people together. We love everyone.

What a sick family. I'm guessing Bobby will be having Thanksgiving at Mar a Lago this year.

The mind of the modern progressive certainly thinks so…..
Probably not your jam...but I loved reading Taibbi fuxking w Bush/Cheaney in Rolling Stone back in the day.

Never a paid shill. Best journalist out there, IMO.

Woulda fallen into despair if he woulda suckled up to the Dem/Covid/Media hijack in 2020 like most did. Now he's ostracized.

Imagine!
After he is elected, PDJT cleans out the Justice Department and declassifies Epstein and JFK, and J6.
John Jr. was a friend of PDJT in NYC. Might look into that too..
ActBlue....
Antifa
Oxycodone....
BLM

Fertile grounds..
I’ll be shocked if Trump, after testimony by Epstein pilot in Maxwell trial that Trump and Clinton were “frequent flyers” on the LoLita Express, ever declassifies Epstein file. We will see, but I think your QAnon sources are lacking in second person verification about now for sure.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Of course he's looney on some issues. But he's right on many of them. And he'll help us win. You'd have to be the dumbest person alive not to take the endorsement. He just erased the entire Dem convention today.

You could go all day with what you disliked about him, per your words, but now that he's backing your guy, he's all of a sudden okay.

You are the very definition of a hypocrite.

Probably not your jam...but I loved reading Taibbi fuxking w Bush/Cheaney in Rolling Stone back in the day.

Never a paid shill. Best journalist out there, IMO.

Woulda fallen into despair if he woulda suckled up to the Dem/Covid/Media hijack in 2020 like most did. Now he's ostracized.
Taibbi and Greenwald. Neither one seems to give 2 shits about toeing the company line.

You could go all day with what you disliked about him, per your words, but now that he's backing your guy, he's all of a sudden okay.

You are the very definition of a hypocrite.
What about all the Dems that loved him before he entered the race? Are they hypocrites?

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
If he doesn't have any impact, why has his campaign faced so many challenges from dems around the country re: ballot access in various states?

In a tight race, who is to say it doesn't make a difference in a few key districts? It may not make an appreciable difference in the popular vote, but it's the electoral vote that matters.
Out of spite for being nonconformist?

At this point, I doubt anyone really "knows" RFKJr, beyond the spirits in his head.
He’s a lunatic. But he’s not dumb. Once you get past whatever the fck is going on with that voice he’s far more knowledgeable and articulate than Harris and Trump combined. I watched about 15 minutes of him. What he said about the media and censorship and obstacles to entry was spot on and an issue that doesn’t get nearly enough attention. Journalistic integrity is gone and we’re a long way from even the spirit that gave rise to the fairness doctrine.

He’s a lunatic. But he’s not dumb. Once you get past whatever the fck is going on with that voice he’s far more knowledgeable and articulate than Harris and Trump combined. I watched about 15 minutes of him. What he said about the media and censorship and obstacles to entry was spot on and an issue that doesn’t get nearly enough attention. Journalistic integrity is gone and we’re a long way from even the spirit that gave rise to the fairness doctrine.
Meh, I'd lean towards articulate and away from knowledgeable, because he says some really dumb things, but he sounds very smart saying them.

Meh, I'd lean towards articulate and away from knowledgeable, because he says some really dumb things, but he sounds very smart saying them.
Harvard London school of Econ uva law. And I know about some of his cases. And I’m sure he has a historical knowledge that’s “unique” for lack of a better word if not almost singular. Smart crazy and knowledgeable aren’t mutually exclusive

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT