ADVERTISEMENT

Dems working to block rfk jr from appearing on ballots

Hell, as malleable and addicted to political expediency as Harris has been on the issues the past decade or so, maybe the Dems can get ALL of her different personalities on the ballot separately.

Law & Order Kamala and Defund/Bail Project Kamala
Pro Israel Kamala and Pro Palestine Kamala
Tough on the Border Kamala and Open Border Kamala
Downtown Kamala and Uptown Kamala
Country Kamala and City Kamala

Clay & Buck are worried about RFKjr hurting Trump. Were really busting his chops today, saying he should endorse Trump and wait for a plum position in the next administration.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Hell, as malleable and addicted to political expediency as Harris has been on the issues the past decade or so, maybe the Dems can get ALL of her different personalities on the ballot separately.

Law & Order Kamala and Defund/Bail Project Kamala
Pro Israel Kamala and Pro Palestine Kamala
Tough on the Border Kamala and Open Border Kamala
Downtown Kamala and Uptown Kamala
Country Kamala and City Kamala
Sybil
Clay & Buck are worried about RFKjr hurting Trump. We’re really busting his chops today, saying he should endorse Trump and wait for a plum position in the next administration.
i think they’re right. He will take trump votes

Clay & Buck are worried about RFKjr hurting Trump. Were really busting his chops today, saying he should endorse Trump and wait for a plum position in the next administration.
At this point I don’t think there’s much else he can do to bring in voters. I think he hit his organic, for lack of a better word, ceiling. He’s toast

At this point I don’t think there’s much else he can do to bring in voters. I think he hit his organic, for lack of a better word, ceiling. He’s toast
Got my first pre-roll Trump ad on YT today after a couple weeks of the same Harris ad. Total joke of an effort. Just a bunch of BS about beating Biden and Harris being installed. He's cooked if that's all he wants to talk about.

Got my first pre-roll Trump ad on YT today after a couple weeks of the same Harris ad. Total joke of an effort. Just a bunch of BS about being Biden and Harris being installed. He's cooked if that's all he wants to talk about.
Everything he does is slapped together. He’ll lose

Reactions: Indyhorn
Imagine!
After he is elected, PDJT cleans out the Justice Department and declassifies Epstein and JFK, and J6.
John Jr. was a friend of PDJT in NYC. Might look into that too..
ActBlue....
Antifa
Oxycodone....
BLM

Fertile grounds..
Now Mas, you're not implying that John Jr might have had dirt on a former 1st Lady that would've sent her to prison for life are you?

He actually was possibly going to run for that NY Senate seat in 2000.

• Haha
Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Do you think they will talk about this unfair ruling from a weaponized justice system for years or do think they will move on and accept that the system worked?
No, they won't do that. That's a fair point. And I hope they don't go on some crusade to stack state electoral systems with "their" people to make future challenges more successful, as is rumored to have happened with Trump supporters.

But if you want to complain about your opponent being anti-democratic, maybe you shouldn't be pulling stuff like this.

Imagine!
After he is elected, PDJT cleans out the Justice Department and declassifies Epstein and JFK, and J6.
John Jr. was a friend of PDJT in NYC. Might look into that too..
ActBlue....
Antifa
Oxycodone....
BLM

Fertile grounds..
Don't you know that the Epstein files are already released? Almost everything about the JFK assassination is now declassified - guess what, it was Lee Harvey Oswald. More is known about J6 than just about any event in US history. It was a violent riot by people that wanted to stop the election from being certified for the winner - Joe Biden. It's all out there. Dream on, but you're never going to find any smoking guns about any of that stuff.

The guy is poling abysmally. He dropping out and endorsing Trump won't change anything at all. When did an endorsement from a semi-famous nut ever change an election? I think the answer is never.
i hate stuff like this as it's purely anecdotal but there are three guys on my soccer old teammates chat that would vote trump if jr is out. fwiw my chat is overwhelmingly dem

The guy is poling abysmally. He dropping out and endorsing Trump won't change anything at all. When did an endorsement from a semi-famous nut ever change an election? I think the answer is never.
If he doesn't have any impact, why has his campaign faced so many challenges from dems around the country re: ballot access in various states?

In a tight race, who is to say it doesn't make a difference in a few key districts? It may not make an appreciable difference in the popular vote, but it's the electoral vote that matters.

RFK Jr doesn't have much real support at this point, especially in swing states and it'd only go down from here.

He's such a kook that I'm sure it'd hurt Trump with swing voters. The dude would be pretty bad even by Trump cabinet member standards.

The Libertarian candidate will probably now get the double hater votes from the GOP-leaners who can't pull the lever for Trump.

And there it is. MAGA 🍊 🍊 🍊

I thought the Dems were trying to keep him off ballots? Lol. I guess it was Trump all along. Wonder what he promised RFK Jr to drop out? Apparently he asked Harris prior and she declined. Welcomed his competition. Trump felt threatened though, and for good reason. Smart move on Trump's part to promise RFK Jr something.

This will be awesome if RFK does. I'll believe it when I hear it come Friday.

Why would we want civil liberties and free speech and to not be in or fund wars? Only kooks and nuts want this. The Dem plaform is all Lies and Propaganda,,labeling and blackballing folks who disagree with them, and hatred of Trump. I'm guessing RFK is heading for the terrorist list now to join Tulsi.

Maybe Harris is actually uniting the country against the Dems and their Puppet masters.

Reactions: mushroomgod_1
RFK Jr doesn't have much real support at this point, especially in swing states and it'd only go down from here.

He's such a kook that I'm sure it'd hurt Trump with swing voters. The dude would be pretty bad even by Trump cabinet member standards.

The Libertarian candidate will probably now get the double hater votes from the GOP-leaners who can't pull the lever for Trump.
It moves the needle a little bit. RFK Jr was taking away from Trump way more than Harris. Trump saw this and bought him off somehow. I hope we never find out with what. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT