ADVERTISEMENT

Rick Neuheisel on the CBS halftime show…

That's what espn box score attendance said. Just going by the numbers given. I was at the game and forgot to count. But it was fuller then I've seen it in along time
Some people will never accept the attendance numbers. I bet I can go to the Big House and find some empty seats - I know because I've been there and seen them.

Debour has had a little more talent the last 3 years. No? Debour's good. CIG'S better.
I'm saying DeBoer won 3 national titles at NAIA Sioux Falls and was also a runner-up there as well during his 5 seasons. Had a 9 win season at Fresno State and won double-digit games in both his years at Washington obviously finishing runner-up. DeBoer is a helluva coach and significantly younger. As good as Cignetti is, DeBoer has won at a higher clip. Both fantastic coaches.

I'm saying DeBoer won 3 national titles at NAIA Sioux Falls and was also a runner-up there as well during his 5 seasons. Had a 9 win season at Fresno State and won double-digit games in both his years at Washington obviously finishing runner-up. DeBoer is a helluva coach and significantly younger. As good as Cignetti is, DeBoer has won at a higher clip. Both fantastic coaches.
What's younger have to do with it?

• Haha
Reactions: red hornet
I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish? I love Cig but DeBoer has lost 12 games in 10 years as a coach. He's won 3 titles. He's taken a P5 team to a national title game.
Has DeBoer turned a program around as pathetic as IU's . In first year? I rest my case.

Last edited:
Reactions: red hornet
Has DeBoer turned a program around as pathetic as IU's . In first year? I rest my case.
I'm enthralled with the start of the season and current trajectory of the program, but IU's played one team with a pulse so far this year. Let's pump the brakes. Kalen DeBoer record as a head coach is about as immaculate as it gets and he's done it at the highest level. I'm super glad IU has Cignetti, but I don't think it's fair to say he's better than DeBoer...at this point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT