ADVERTISEMENT

Research on Republicans who watch Fox News vs

Not surprising. I don't have a problem with a channel having conservative opinions but it'd be way healthier for our democracy if Fox News actually was based in reality instead of conspiracy theories.

Reactions: meridian
Interesting that the Fox viewers are close to evenly split between Pubs and not-Pubs, 19-15%.

Then you have an even split among Pubs who watch Fox and who don't, 19-19%.

That tells me you have a bunch of Fox viewers who are ashamed to admit they're Republicans, and a bunch of Republicans who are ashamed to admit they watch Fox.

Reactions: meridian
Not surprising. I don't have a problem with a channel having conservative opinions but it'd be way healthier for our democracy if Fox News actually was based in reality instead of conspiracy theories.

Lol.

Interesting that the Fox viewers are close to evenly split between Pubs and not-Pubs, 19-15%.

Then you have an even split among Pubs who watch Fox and who don't, 19-19%.

That tells me you have a bunch of Fox viewers who are ashamed to admit they're Republicans, and a bunch of Republicans who are ashamed to admit they watch Fox.
I’d like to see age research too. I know it’s an older population watching Fox, but it’s an older population watching any kind of news.

Tdo https://navigatorresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Navigator-March-Fox-News-Memo-F03.19.19.pdf
Those who do not. Obviously those that feed themselves a steady diet are unattainable. But this makes the case that those who do not might still be persuaded.

The link is garbage. The metrics are all opinion and beliefs while the explanation speaks in terms of “information”. Pathetic.
In other words, you don’t agree so garbage. Why am I not surprised?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT