ADVERTISEMENT

Research done by Villanova university

bpmousa

Recruit
Gold Member
Oct 9, 2007
Fishers
Showed that over 80 percent of college students under the age of 21 drink alcohol.
Either further studies have been done at Harvard university, which actually show that while less than 10 percent of students stated they drank before attending Harvard, 77 percent said they did drink alcohol before they were 21.
We can talk about college athletes, very successful business people, celebrities, past presidents, and you will find in all cases that a majority of these people drank alcohol before they were 21.
The truth is we are one of the few countries in the world that has a legal limit of 21 years old, and being an athlete or anything does not change the odds. These kids WILL drink something before they are 21. I have 2 daughters and understand that when they attend college it is going to be very likely that they will drink before they are 21. I drank more from 18-21 then I have from 21-31. What we need to do is make sure our sons and daughters understand the consequences of their actions while they are drinking instead of pretending they aren't drinking at all.
That's it from me I really apologize for continuing to beat a dead horse, I just cannot believe the ignorance of some on here. These kids weren't even in the act of drinking!!! Good lord people, let's live in the real world.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News